Reviews for The Moment It Began
Jeh-may chapter 9 . 8/29/2007
I just finished DH and I HAD to find some Snape/Lily fanfics and this is the first one I got interested in.

It's really great how smooth the transition was between Snape's death in the book to this fic! Even though I thought that the beginning was a little cliche because of Snape's emo-ness I still love all the fluff XD I only wish the chapters were longer!

Can't wait till the next chapter! Please update soon!
blue artemis chapter 9 . 8/29/2007
That was a lovely chapter. It was good to see Severus and Lily interact better.
thewonderfulboo chapter 9 . 8/29/2007
Great chapter (that almost goes without being said...)
jinxedphoenix chapter 9 . 8/29/2007
this is getting soo good! do you know how far you're going to go with all of this?
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 8/28/2007
I'm glad he's doing what he can for his mother. (pity he can't kidnap one of the spare house elves at Hogwarts or at least persuade one to live there while Eileen is so ill-I mean, he could brew butterbeer rather cheaply, I expect).

Has he ever talked much with Lily's parents? They could have a look during the school year when he couldn't.

Or maybe there's some way he can offer Slughorn some Potions slave labor in exchange for Sluggy talking a friend into having a look at her. Sluggy is one of those people who knows _everybody_.

(oh, and I have an evil idea of how Snape could boobytrap a bottle of whiskey to do something nasty if his father breaks his way in...)
TheQuiet chapter 8 . 8/28/2007
Aw! I like the end of this chapter. Snape is so cute when he is in love :)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 8 . 8/28/2007
Love the chapters! Lily can help Severus. Yes, she will.

Update!
You're Still in Poems chapter 8 . 8/28/2007
Thanks for updating! This has become one of my favorite stories. I love the idea, and the problems that are arising. I hope that everything works out for Eileen.
lost angel92 chapter 8 . 8/28/2007
Yay! maybe Severus could talk with Dumbledore about his mothers arrangements, maybe she could stay at Hogwarts during the year? Good chapter!

Lost Angel
blue artemis chapter 8 . 8/28/2007
I wonder, truly, if this romance will ever really work. Especially with the lopsidedness of the ages. In a few years, that won't really matter, but for now, it makes things difficult. Even though I don't think Severus is any more mature than a 16 year old, he still has 20 years of experience to call upon. But I hope for his sake, things work. I'm enjoying this quite a bit.
AuroraAbbie Snape chapter 8 . 8/28/2007
i love this story. i love the idea as well. keep up the great work and i look foward to the next chapter.
thewonderfulboo chapter 8 . 8/28/2007
Another brilliant chapter! I love your balance between the sweet stuff and the darker side, neither is too overbearing. Keep up the great work!
AuthoressMegz chapter 8 . 8/28/2007
aw! loved it. don't know if you got my review for last chapter - my computer was being a stupid idiot and was being incredibly slow, it was late, i was tired... so yeah. great chapter! please update soon!
Lilith Kayden chapter 8 . 8/28/2007
This is a mess. With school ready to start again in a month Severus must somehow find care for his Mom. But where? There have been other stories with messes like this in which older adults find a kind understanding person (a psychiatrist), full of integrity, who can keep a new patient's secret (Magic) when non-magical friends or family bring that person to him or her for medical treatment. Lily's parents are deeply caring and trustworthy, and are much older and more experienced than the magical Severus at age 16. It is more than likely that after helping find Eileen medical help in the Muggle World, that Lily's parents would be willing to make the daily checks and show the acts of kindness that Eileen needs in order to recover.

Severus will also be able to return to school with some degree of peace, knowing that he is not abandoning his Mother. Lily will also have a deeper level of intuitive and emotional insight into why Severus is the gloomy spirited person he presently has become. She will also intelectually understand his family situation much better. She will have more patience and compassion towards him. He will also be able to open up his heart and be much more open and honest with her then he has before. Up until now he has repressed his emotions and seldoom shared his thoughts and feelings with others-including Lily. Certainly now he will feel able to be much more open, and feel much less vulnerable, when being open and honest with Lily. As a result their relationship will grow much much closer. I think that Severus will even have the courage to invite Lily to the Halloween Ball early on before James Potter pops the same question. At that point, death eaters children and Gryffindors alike, will know that Severus has chosen the Light. How else could a Slytherin have an open relationship with a Muggle Born Gryffindor?

-Lilith Kayden
produceninja chapter 8 . 8/28/2007
Admitting he was wrong was probably one of the hardest things he had to do. Poor Sev... It's good that he was honest, though. Well, I digress. Good chapter as always and I hope you update soon!
6,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 391 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 411 .. Last Next »