Reviews for The Moment It Began
Samson28 chapter 21 . 9/21/2007
Very much enjoying, fabulous pace and characterisation.
jbfritz chapter 21 . 9/21/2007
bahjcb chapter 21 . 9/21/2007
I'm glad that Sev is starting to finally deal with some of his demons. I hope his and Lily's relationship goes well. It seems like Lily intends for it to do so. I also really like that he was able to talk to Madam Pomfrey. I've always liked her character and it wouldn't surprise me that she acted that way and helped Sev. She's a good woman. Great chapter.
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 21 . 9/21/2007
this is a very in depth and well layerd fiction and I look forward to keeping up with it

thank you for writing this viewpoint and showing us a different side of Sev and for going into his home life and his anger with dumbledore

Great job
TheseAreSuperOld chapter 21 . 9/21/2007
Aw, how wonderful! Severus definitely needed someone besides Lily to tell him all those things. Great job, dude!
Strega Triss chapter 21 . 9/21/2007
I've always wondered if Severus and Madam Pomfrey ever had some sort of friendship. I like the spin you've put on it.
produceninja chapter 21 . 9/21/2007
Madam Pomfrey's so nice, I really like her. Good work on the chapter. I thought it was put together most eloquently.
Donroth chapter 21 . 9/20/2007
It's getting there... You're about to make me cry. Another wonderful chapter! :'D
The Fluffy Ball chapter 21 . 9/20/2007
Great job on this chapter. I'd go into more detail, but I just finished my training day at work (just got a job as a canvasser for an environmental group, yay) and am beat. I'll tell ya next chapter.
My-Lover-Gren-Gren chapter 21 . 9/20/2007
AW love the chapter PLEASE update soon (i'll go insane!)
Lady Jaye1 chapter 21 . 9/20/2007
Nice chapter, I'm still wondering what Dumbledore is going to do about Severus's sleeping situation. I also wonder if Aberforth and Poppy will have more of a role in this story (and in Sev's life.)

I really hope Eileen is okay. I'm still worried about Tobias. I also like how you're now focusing on Lily's thoughts as well, it's building her character a lot better.

I do hope that Remus grows a backbone and tells James and Sirius to piss off next time they pick on Severus. I do understand though that he's afraid to lose the friends he has, considering his situation and that they became animagus for him.

I think pampered Potter and Black are due for a serious reality check sometime soon. Both lived pretty priveleged and probably somewhat sheltered childhoods. It'd be nice for them to get a kick in the pants and start realizing that life isn't divided into black and white.
blue artemis chapter 21 . 9/20/2007
Boy, Severus really needs to get his act together around Lily, doesn't he? But that was a very nice chapter, I love the way he discovered how much Madame Pomfrey cares about him.
Fallen Angel111586 chapter 21 . 9/20/2007
Another brilliant chapter. So, Sev dosn't wanna befriend Lupin, wonder if that might change any time soon? Anyways, looking forward to more great chapters in future.
moniquejones chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
hi, sindie. I just joined, and I wanted to let you know how great your story is. Every one is in character, and it's very entertaining. Another thing I wanted to say is that I saw your notice at the bottom of one of your chapters about commissions, and I would like to take you up on your offer. I have an account at deviantart where you can look at my work (moniquej. I hope you like my work, and great job on your story.
iim asia chapter 21 . 9/20/2007