Reviews for The Moment It Began
excessivelyperky chapter 25 . 10/8/2007
Oh, this is a lovely chapter. I hope Tobias is in a shelter, too, but I'm still glad Severus had to sense to keep him out of the family home. He has a right to feel safe, and Tobias would only feel sorry for a little while (sure, he might not backslide once he's there again, but that's not the way to bet).

I'm glad he had a good Christmas-I bet that's one more than he ever had in his life.
The Fluffy Ball chapter 25 . 10/8/2007
*lol* when you mentioned Sev's birthday, it took me a moment to figure out why. Yeah, I'm tired right now.

Another great chapter. You've been updating well; as long as it's posted at least once a month, you're doing wonderfully.

I'll say more later. I'm late for work right now.
Lyra Lupin chapter 25 . 10/8/2007
Great! I'm glad they finally got to kiss- if just a little!
Katia Dashwood chapter 25 . 10/8/2007
This was a great chapter. I liked Severus' reactions to gift exchanging, and I hope that Eileen doesn't explode upon seeing Lily wearing her old necklace.
Fallen Angel111586 chapter 25 . 10/8/2007
Great chapter. Sev and Lily are just so cute together. I still love how Sev isn't entirely comfortable with the making out thing yet. Besides, I'm starting to think that when it comes to that sort of thing, it's more the fact that he isn't really use to being romantic with someone and his past background moreso then the being adult (In most ways) in his mind that puts him on edge. Can't wait for more updates. Get them out as soon as possible. Hope work goes well, though. Gotta take care of those sort of responsibilities first and foremost.

PS: Love the poem at the end
KyuubiPandoraChan chapter 25 . 10/7/2007
Sweet~ It's a worth while wait. Hehe, Sev has never been into a relationship before in his past life. I'm glad he get a second chance on his life. I hope to see an update soon.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 25 . 10/7/2007
Aw, what a sweet chapter, I really liked it.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 25 . 10/7/2007
Oh, love the chapter!

And the poem. Better then me any day! lol!

:) Update!
Strega Triss chapter 25 . 10/7/2007
Lovely poem, it reflects Lily and Severus perfectly:) I loved the chapter! I'm so glad that Sev and Lily are growing closer,
Quillian chapter 25 . 10/7/2007
Aw, how sweet. :) Thanks for another great chapter!
RavenStar84 chapter 25 . 10/7/2007
Oh my...interesting chapter. :D Glad you finally updated. This is one of my favorite Snevans stories. I gotta say though, and this might because of your interpretation of Lily's character, but I feel like there's something off about her. Like maybe she's too..girly? Then again, I always took her as someone a little more assertive and outspoken, and maybe more solid? I can't put my finger on it, so I hope I made sense. :X
catiepie182002 chapter 25 . 10/7/2007
Hehe - oh, virgin Severus.

Cute, cute. :)
uptowngirl48 chapter 25 . 10/7/2007
very cute chapter, I also liked the poem!
jbfritz chapter 24 . 10/4/2007
Great chapter!
Strange Magic chapter 24 . 10/4/2007
Loverlies! I really liked seeing Eileen again!
6,659 | « Prev Page 1 .. 391 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 411 .. Last Next »