Reviews for The Moment It Began
Fallen Angel111586 chapter 21 . 9/20/2007
Another brilliant chapter. So, Sev dosn't wanna befriend Lupin, wonder if that might change any time soon? Anyways, looking forward to more great chapters in future.
moniquejones chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
hi, sindie. I just joined, and I wanted to let you know how great your story is. Every one is in character, and it's very entertaining. Another thing I wanted to say is that I saw your notice at the bottom of one of your chapters about commissions, and I would like to take you up on your offer. I have an account at deviantart where you can look at my work (moniquej. I hope you like my work, and great job on your story.
iim asia chapter 21 . 9/20/2007
awesome.
Quillian chapter 21 . 9/20/2007
Thanks for another great chapter! :)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 21 . 9/20/2007
Love the chapter. :) in this story I love Pomfrey.

update!
PurpleAngelsWings chapter 21 . 9/20/2007
Wonderful! I love how you characterize Snape, and how you introduced Poppy in the story. Maybe she'll play a bigger role in the next chapter? o_0
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 9/20/2007
I think it'd be interesting if Madam Pomfrey and Lily had a talk-maybe Lily might believe _her_ about Potter and his gang.

I wonder-is Dumbledore going to move Snape out of Slytherin into Gryffindor, where James and the Marauders can get at him more easily? If so, will Remus continue to look the other way? If he does, Will Lily believe him the next time he says he's sorry?

(notice that Remus apologized to Lily, but not actually to Severus).

And I can't believe Dumbledore-he'll expel Slytherins for one incident, and never touch a Gryffindor for years of it. Isn't that special? And Snape will be blamed for it, and be in even more danger.

Very good last couple of chapters.
Eater of Crayons chapter 20 . 9/20/2007
WOW! this is awesome! i nearly suffocated from all that fluff in chapter 3! oh how i love fluff!and that chapter was fluffier than a DUST BUNNY! ive never even SEEN a dust bunny! can you believe it? they must be an endangered species ROFL!
CoyoteWolf chapter 21 . 9/20/2007
Aw! *feels warm and fuzzy!*
Seth7 chapter 20 . 9/20/2007
XD XD good chappies! XD can snape do wandless magic? how much of snape's mind did dumbledore see? how would he react if he found out snape was reliving his life? i wanna know what happens! keep up the great work! _
foreverforgetful chapter 20 . 9/19/2007
I love this story! "'Never agan, Sev, will I leave your side. I love you"
WishIWasAWitch chapter 20 . 9/19/2007
cool chapter :)

(i see that the Lily/James ship had suck...:( )
tinagirl259 chapter 20 . 9/19/2007
OH god! I need more please update soon. Its like an addiction your writing is feeding it. What a wonderful story.
MagicalMe5 chapter 20 . 9/18/2007
What an action-packed chapter! So much has happened in that last few chapters - I am so excited to read more! While I am constantly unnerved by Severus' (completely understandable) angst, I am intrigued by where the story is heading. I look foward to more!

Thanks for Writing,

M*Me
MagicalMe5 chapter 19 . 9/18/2007
O! This is good stuff - I'm hanging on every word! I hope those evil little boys (well, evil not-so-little boys) are subjected to a punishment that will make some kind of a dent...

Anywho - next chapter!