Reviews for Unseen Hands
Mystic-Dragon-chick chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I loved this story!

One of the best farscape fics I have read.

Very nicely done :)
AnnaSun chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Hi,

This fanfic is great! Like the way you write Rygel. Please could you R&R some of my Farscape fanfics, please.

Thankyou
cadenza chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
you sneaky bunny - fess haven't read it all thoroughly but hey you're gonna get my vote.

(and a hats off for the time it must've taken)

PS That JC... blows up the gorgeous Lerac and then doesn't cough up on this...naughty boy!
Rel Fexive chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
A most excellent story. It's actually the first Farscape FanFic I ever read... How's that for a recommendation? Or something?

It has also prompted me to get my act together and write some of my own, including one specifically inspired by this very tale...

-Rel-
Marmite chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
Only one word for this (although it is a composite of a few separate words)FANDABBYBLOODYDOZY. That is undoubtedly THE best fic I've read. Extremely clever, written in a great style and so well put together. Get yourself to a publishing house, you'll be a millionaire!
Dyl chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
Brilliant! How clever was that?

Having recently rewatched the Premiere myself, it was really interesting to read your take on those events. It certainly clears up a few things.

Excellent story-telling, as always! And Velorek, inspired!

Write some more now!
Readasaur chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
This wasn't so much a story as it was a materpiece of literature. You not only managed to bring descriptions that riveled a portrait, but I am under the belief that you have better represented these charecters than their own creators. You have fit this story into the Farscape trilogy as if it had been for it when the first scripts were writen. Thank you very, very, very much for sating my thirst for a fanfiction, writen by a genius.
samanthasideas chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
weird. it was interesting but I rather still like the way the show has it.
zero chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Very cool story, and a wonderful narrative. I loved all of the logical explanations for some of the show's more illogical points, and it all came together fairly seamlessly. Well done! Of course, now I'm anxious for a sequel where Velorek shows up to stir up trouble again... ;-)
Jumper Prime chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Go Pilot! When I read the summary, I figured "What could there possibly be that I don't know about the escape? I've seen the first episode several times." Well, the answer to that question was a doozy. Just when you think you know everything...
Chriss Corkscrew chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
Non Farscape fan here! Would have loved the story if I understood/bothered to read it, but just wanted to review to say I'm glad you're back writing here again, I'm sure your fans have missed you . . . . . . . Oh, and Humbert says hi!
Ian chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
Very cool! Nuff said.
Jazzofborg chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
This was great! A PK Underground...Maybe Moya could...aid them somehow?