Reviews for Ocean Girl : Virtual Season 5
Johanna chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
That was so good, I have been watching the show on Netflicks and when I found this I fell in love with the series even more! You have to keep righting it! You can't just stop it there I really want to know what's going to happen! Please please please right more!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
You are very creative.I enjoyed your story and I would love to read more.I believe you have a future in writing and more.I have just finished watching the 4th series of Ocean Girl and did not want it to end so thank you for allowing me to read Season 5 first continue your great writings.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Omg it's nearly. 2013 and I've only just started watching ocean girl I'm nearly on season 4 episode 9 and I was sad to see that there was only 4 seasons made . I had started watching this on Netflix and thought I'd watch a few episodes I never thought id enjoy it so much anyway I'm 14 and I had this idea to continue to season 5 by writing it . And finding this gave me more inspiration . I'm going to do this also but I assure you I have my own ideas and will not copy anything which I have read . It was very good and I really enjoyed reading it was I almost felt as if I was watching it , just had to use my imagination more . If your interested I will copy and paste my version of episode 1 on here to see if mine. Was as interesting as yours anyway I thnk it's very good and that your very clever I hope you write more and I will do so also
Lucila McCormick chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Wow this is really good! When did you write this? I really enjoyed the entire series of Ocean Girl on television but I was so sad when it was over. This would be perfect start to a Season 5 of the series. I would love to see more!
rosy martinez chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
almost in the end you spelled "back," back words. Like this "abck" thats how u spelled it well at least its a coppy right.
Dee chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
I know about that Brett doing mopped up duty and Neri and Jason went to there mother and and tell her about that Neri dream and the power went off and then it went back on and they all went to the talking room but Jason and Neri went to wasion and then that then they went to the island of Neri to see the ship but they didnt know how it come on and Neri left the others and for they can catch up but Charlie was waiting for Neri and Neri tel charlie about the power off and when they went to the beach they know how the ship runned it runned by water and when does this all video come in with the others and when is Neri and Jason going get married I hope they do because they good together and when does Neri get to her planet to be a queen a stuff.
Dee chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I know that Jason and Neri dating and Henlena stymety came off and more things I know that I dont remmber and when is this whole viedo come out because I watch the others and I wont this whole viedo come out please
jc chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
why not make a show and its good i mean great
oil chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Great! Youve really done a great job!

This plot is quite interesting. I could really imagine the characters/the actors say or do this while reading. The beginning is very funny, I would like to see this on TV! A nice thought that Jason and Neri are finally together during the season and not just in the last episode... The story about this new secret in the spaceship really does have potential for a new season. I hope you will go on!
elli wilson chapter 2 . 11/26/2003
hey pretty good 4 a beginner. r u still writing these? next chapter i reckon u should do something w/ brett & the 2 grls-Cass gets jealous or something. by the way where's sally-anne? she should figure in this 2.
mmcandygoodness chapter 2 . 3/26/2003
I LOVE OCEAN GIRL! i really love the way the story is going i know it's been forever but PLEASE come back with more!
christyanne chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
not just for a highschooler, but in general, you have a great talent for words and writing. I'm normally against Neri/Jason fics (In the US, the 4th season was never aired so I don't know what happened in it. I've pieced together most of the story from websights and such, though) but this was actually very realistically done, so I may change my mind about the whole human/alien thing. haha. I like how you keep Brett so much in character and treat him as a major one. I'm looking forward to seeing how things go on cleanup. You shouldn't be so critical of yourself. You're story's beautiful and I'm clicking on the second part as soon as I'm done this review. Keep writing (and inspiring) for all OG fans out here. There are more of us then you realize who see this as a godsend. If you ever want any help, just let me know. (Although ur doing better then I ever could on ur own). Good Luck. Christyanne
WOW chapter 2 . 10/4/2001

MacGyverMagic chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
There are some spelling errors here. "under foot" should be under her feet.

But I found the opening scene with Brett and Jason extremely funny. You shouldn't worry that much. There is one more suggestion I would like to make. Name your story virtual fifth season and import the episodes as chapters with episode titles. To me that would be much more appealing. That, and if your stories have to be read together you are obligated to use chaptering. If you need help just mail me. I would love to help! Great job!
kelly chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
the more "Ocean Girl", the better. i like the way u write, please continue! Brett & Cass are so funny; i luv them!