Reviews for Winner and Still Champion
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
...Thousands of miles away, Harry was ripped from tantalising dreams of Ginny by the pain of his scar...

Hah! Giving the Trio heaps more time to search for the Horcruxes, the Order to rebuild the shambles of a Ministry, Snape to explain himself to Minerva and Harry, etc etc. Wasn't the theory that if all other parts of his soul were destroyed and Riddle was in Vapormort stage, he'd be blasted to the in-between? Oh, hang on – crud. Now how is HARRY going to survive?

What's your theory on THAT? It looked promising for a while there.
(Not meaning to nitpick or anything...just curious)
sugarless5 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Baa! I really enjoyed this!

I know you wrote this quite a while ago, but I just wanted to let you know that.
Han Qing chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Very clever. :)

I didn't find this as much Humor as Gen, but it was amusing, in a sort of lightly ironic way. It was neat how you tied the two together as well as their interactions. The fight wasn't exactly climatic but it was an interesting take, for sure.
R. Donald James Gauvreau chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Dark Creature Preserve.

That certainly explains things.
Geeky Blue Strawberry chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Ahaha! Short, but very, very sweet. The ending made it all the set up worth it. Awesome!
lizzywithfire chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
interesting...
Selina Novella chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
*chuckles* even evil he still quotes Buffy. I love those two together. *g*
Evilclone chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Interesting... but did't the mayor have a shit load of protection spells in place? By the way when are we going to get a new chapter of back again harry?
Morrolan chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Love this.
Raiining chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Heh.

Not what I thought was going to happen.

But my how that would have settled book 7!

go Angelus! /grin
LadyKatherine29 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
HA! Brilliant. Tom Riddle got his ass handed to him. Ha! Now that was a great read. thanks for this nice one shoot.
KieriToews chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
That was pretty good. I thought it was funny to boot.