Reviews for My First Twilight Series
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Author's notes are not allowed. You have been reported.

The Bad fic hater.
Werewolvesrock chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
where is it then i don't see it
I-luv-Edward11 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
i would read it...
bellaswan456 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
wait? wat was chapter 20 about...oh right. i remember now. i think that you should write a story like from your own imagination! It's more fun and you don't have to follow a story line..just my opinion...And the title really comes along after you start writing it. like for my story, Eternal Dusk, im still not sure if the title fits...
not done baking chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
This is the number one way to make people not want to read your work. If you want to write something just write it! Also, at least skim the FFN rules before posting; this is totally against them.
Isabel Hale chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
If you want to do it, then do it. Don't post this asking if people think it's a good idea. Seriously, if you don't want to make people mad, I wouldn't do this again.
Insanity's Partner chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Your first fanfiction, eh?

Well, I suggest you read my Twilight Fanfiction Etiquette.

It has EVERYTHING you need to know about writing them. What NOT to do, and what TO do.

PLEASE read it. Lol, someone said that they wished we could force people to read it before they start every fanfiction, lol.

Well, I'm not forcing you or anything, but it would be greatly appreciated by ALL of your future readers if you could just read it.

]

Happy Writing,

Val.

P.s. The idea is good (And original, but if you play your cards right, they're pretty much the same thing.) so I suggest you go with it.