Reviews for But Maybe A Wolf Can
JeremyX chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I just saw this movie for the first time last night at age 21, and this amazing one-shot sums up everything that was epic and wonderful about the climax of this masterpiece. I was in tears reading this, just as I was in tears as I howled along with the newly born hero of Nome!
digiwriter1392 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Beautiful!
hansbmd chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
That was beautifully written! A look inside Balto's mind during that crucial moment? That was great! That's my favorite part of the whole movie and I think you captured that perfectly! Great job!
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Love this! One of my favorite moments in a movie ever. Well done!
Sierra627 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
omg, AWESOME story! I love the descriptions of...everything! (the wolf, his thoughts, etc)

That's my most favorite part too!
Kendell chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
This is the first review I've ever done for something that didn't involve aliens, monsters, ect. and I'm glad I chose this fic. That is a cool moment and wolves are one of my favorite animals to. I think you did a good job getting into Balto's head and what he thought at that moment. Great job!
Skandragon Blackheart chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Beautiful! Simply beautiful!
WeepingWolf011 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
This is a good story, and I love this part of the movie. Keep up the good work!
elven sun21 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I have LOVED Balto my whole life and this is the best storie about it I have ever seen...You rock.

PS. My Favorite animal is a wolf too
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Great story! I loved reading it!
MoonSythe chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I really like the way you write and how you described his feelings. It was awe-inspirirng to read because I was listening to the song "Comatose" by Skillet and it fit quite well.
CarmesiCaos chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Your fanfic was beautifully written. I agree, that was THE most inspiring part of that movie.
Darkraiptor chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
wow... that's all I can say... wow... *is too awe-stricken to say any more than that*
Fan Boy 101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Nice! That's my favorite part of the movie. Well done on discribing the way Balto felt.