Reviews for My Son In Law's a WHAT?
nepalipranshu chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
Loved this story 3
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 13 . 6/4/2010
I saw a movie I think was called that, but no series.

Anyway, I think the idea for this fic was good, aside for the part where the war between wolves and vamps did break out, I imagine that with that premise it wasn't a good idea for Charlie to get with Sue, or anyone of La Push really. And even if there wasn't a sequel I would have liked to see a part where Charlie got to see them again. Maybe a mention of a day each year that Charlie takes off, people think it's to grieve over his missing daughter but its in fact to spend that day (or weekend, whatever) with the Cullens, like they did that first 'day of fun and adventure' like Alice called it. It's an idea, anyway.

I still liked this fic, it was interesting.
squody3015 chapter 11 . 9/14/2009
*sniff* That made me cry a bit! That was such a sweet ending, and it was cool how Edward and Charlie bonded so much better when Edward didn't have to act human. I liked the funny moments between Edward and Charlie, lol I can't believe he actually called him 'Dad'.

Great story!
Bella Marie Cullen 213 chapter 13 . 9/9/2009
wow i cried at the end...
Lissy4692 chapter 11 . 8/30/2009
such a sad ending but i know there is a sequel so it is ok! can't wait to read the sequel! i loved this one!
Lissy4692 chapter 10 . 8/30/2009
Aww i love Charlie and Edward as friends!
Lissy4692 chapter 8 . 8/30/2009
Ha edward carrying charlie! Ha HA Ha!
Lissy4692 chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Sam and so of the pack died! That is horrible! I love the pack so much! Don't get me wrong i adore the Cullens but the pack come right after them.
Vinegar and Roses chapter 13 . 7/3/2009
Interesting. But doesn't make my list, though.
Jessays chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
:D
I. W. Cullen chapter 13 . 1/18/2009
Nice story, interesting twist, stupid werewolves! Go back to LaPush and leave the Cullens ALONE!
twilightlover333 chapter 13 . 1/2/2009
I really liked this story, I've always thought about what it would be like if Charlie found out.
Esquimaux chapter 11 . 12/20/2008
Aw... thats so sweet i like how it was charlie's POV it was a nice touch to the story. grammar/spelling and stuff was perfect! thanks for writing, it was good entertainment!

Merry Christmas,

Maux
daphne 13 chapter 11 . 12/7/2008
awesome! i lvoed it! ;)
SacreJambons chapter 11 . 9/30/2008
AWESOME STORY! but i wish i could have found out what charlie thought about her daughter choosing Edward; vamp over wolf. who does he want 4 her now? lol great story