Reviews for You Had Me From Hello
DarkFay chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Such a sweet and romantic story with a bit of sexiness. I also hope you either add to this or make a sequel!
Mily chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Again, you have written something amazing! _ Is there another sequel to this I wonder?
Mii-chan1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
I know this fic is really old, but I found it! I love it! (it's on my favs now) I don't know if you write anymore, but I hope you never quit. In actual GOOD writer is difficult to come by, and you are one of them. Everything is well written. You have a real gift here! Please don't ever stop.
Spazzer Monkey chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
Wow, Deni, another good story. Is there another sequel to this? If so, I'm sure I'll find it. ) Well, I've got to get to bed soon, so one more short story and it's time for some zZzZzZz. ~Gabi
Denigoddess2001 chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Plagiarism? Not even close. Story revamped and retold. Definitely. I make no qualms about that. I can do that ... it's MY work. I stand by my work because it's good. The same jewel can have many facets. When it's turned in the light at only a slightly different angle, new inclusions and hues come to view. I do agree with you about my editing. I haven't the benefit of a beta reader.
Dracaspina chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
This is going to be a bit harsh, but I don't like plagerism. Even self-plagerism. You obviously took large chunks of text from "Longings in Lavender." You didn't even edit it well. 'She ... became more involved in extra-curricular activities.' Elisa isn't in an academy in this dimension. True, this is in a different dimension that the previous story, and there is a similar plot, but that doesn't excuse using several of the same paragraphs almost word for word in both. I have liked several of your other stories, and I hope to continue to, but I almost didn't read this one since the first paragraph was such a turn off.
Lily Lee chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Aaaaawwwww, aren't they so cute together! I love it, amazing job!