Reviews for Everlasting
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Wowwie! My addiction my fav movie series A very happy girl! Keep it up :)
Midnight Phantasma chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
Thanks Luna I think you're pretty awesome yourself!:D
Rosewaver chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
I never liked the book. But I won't go into details on that, instead I'll just say that your story was interesting, and I regret not being able to read the rest. If you could, would you post on your story if someone adopts it? Kay thanks.
Princess of Rose chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
I have gotten over Twilight too. Rereading it really helps you see all the flaws, yes?

But I didn't review in order to flame Twilight. I completely understand what you mean about not wanting to finish; I've got a story that's sat for over a year. I would adopt the story, but DP isn't something I write for anymore.

See you around, yes? :)
Serlenia chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Please tell us if someone adopts this.
Desiree Phantom chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
Great! Now hurry up! Next chapter! Next chapter!
BluSkyRose chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
I love it! Please write more.
Frostphantom chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
Really good story :D I never read twilight before (and might never) But I under stand the basics of the story. Could you please update it?

Frost
Iymea chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
Aw come on! You can't leave me hanging like this! This is way too cool to be left alone! *Puppy dog eyes* PLEASE UPDATE!
WarriorDarkAngel chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
More. I want to read more. It's so awsome, ive been looking for a story like this and when i finally find one it only has three chapters! It's an outrage!
Sin - NaMe chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
Ah! I like to switch POV's a lot too!

Oh well, to the story XD... I LOVE IT! 8D wiii! please please please i hope the next chapter! :D

I love it! but, the volturius? or volturies i dont really care... really i and, i'm sure more people hope the next chapter!

ahhh! i'm punished so this is practically suicide XD

...sorry... sugar overdose...
CaitieAngel chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
love this story plz update soon! :)
darkbeyonddeath666 chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
This is a nice story update soon

love and luck,

Dark
hypersreak chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
I didn't realise that this was the last chapter so far when I finished I was like Nooooo! I am looking forward to the next chapter please update soon:)
MickeyRules chapter 4 . 11/17/2010