Reviews for Extracurricular Activity
Kirsty's a slut chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Kirsty's a slutty girl like all of the anime competition for crushes
06kitten06 chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
Awesome loved it, i think this couple is adorable and my new fav couple
KFD chapter 6 . 2/16/2008
WOHO! Takato and Alice! Ahem, sorry. It's late here. Sorry for taking so long to review or update (minor life crisis). I absolutely love this.
Washontonion chapter 7 . 12/19/2007
I have just gone and read your poems and "Rule of 132", Rave The Rich you are the King of good short stories and this conforms it. I love each and everyone (even if I don't like the couple)! Keep up the great work,

-WA
Lord Pata chapter 7 . 12/16/2007
Thank you! thank you, thank you, thank you, you really made my day with this one, is really good and with my fave pairing *bows to him in workshipping* thank you so much for this, you kept them really in character while at the same time showing how well they can work as a very capable couple in love and even expecting a baby

Kudos for you and keep up the great work :)
In Darkness Is Light chapter 5 . 10/21/2007
A Davis/Willis drabble! *squeal* Those two are so good together! :D

Haha, I love how Willis rubbed Davis' stomach and told him he knows his heart! :P It's such a Willis thing to do :P
Panty Poison chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
Aw! This is really cute. Too bad Willis was only in the movie, I would have LOVED to see more interaction between these two. Nice job!
In Darkness Is Light chapter 4 . 10/13/2007
Aw! It was so good! You know how much I love the Ikuto/Chika(prefer their Japanese names) pairing and you portrayed it very well!

I could easily see Ikuto as the more shy one and Chika as the more outgoing one and the fact that he wanted to tell his parents in front of her makes it so cute! It's kind of like, 'Mom and Dad, please meet Kristy, my girlfriend and possibly future wife'. lol, I suppose they're a bit too young to be thinking about marriage but that's the time when most guys tell their families.

And the end line was awesome! I personally find it kind of sickening in a cute way(does that make sense? :S) when parents do that whole "Aw! Look at how cute they are together!"

Anyway, it was another amazing drabble and I hoope you come out with more Keenan/Kristy drabbles/multichapter/oneshot/anything soon!
Pyjamas chapter 4 . 9/7/2007
Oh my god, I can't do anything anymore; I visit your profile, see that this has been updated, am intrigued and read the updates despite the fact that I've never heard of the characters before ever in my life, and now I really feel the need to write something. Your writing always does this to me, and in the middle of the night it's not fair xD It's a good thing for you though, still being able to inspire me with characters I've never encountered when I'm half asleep. Bad for me because now I won't be able to sleep unless I've written *something*. Why does rest taunt me so?

Just in case you couldn't tell from the above mindless dribbling, I liked the updates. They're sweet and inspiring D Keep it up. You should so do June with someone, as long as it isn't Matt because he blatantly doesn't like her very much. What about Izzy, though? They'd make such a great pair... Izzy and June... I'm surprisingly attracted to that idea, I think I may have to write it now xD But you still should too.

ANYWAY. I'll stop there because if I don't I'll end up going on and on all night and nobody wants that to happen. So, bravo.
Digi-Girl101 chapter 4 . 9/7/2007
LOVE IT! UPDAte SOON!
Digi-Girl101 chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
LOVE IT! UPDATE ASAP!
Digi-Girl101 chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
LOVE IT! UPDAE ASAP!
Panty Poison chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Aw, that was sad and sweet at the same time. Nice pairing!
Digi-Girl101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007