Reviews for Snowmechs
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 5/25
aww I loved this
Animelvr chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This is an amazing piece of family fluff& pretty believable too
siren'soldies-almostall chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I fangirl squealed through half of this, and laughed for 3 minutes straight at your definition of snowboarding~ I've been skiing since I was 3 months old (on my parents backs before I could walk!)I'm ski instructor and I haven't heard a better definition yet! Made my day!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Aw, this is such a sweet story! I love cassetticon family stories and this one is absolutely adorable!
QoS chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Ratbat is cute even when he's spoiled rotten and throwing a tantrum. :) And this line was hilarious:

"But he did wonder at times exactly what had possessed him to create six of the little fraggers."

Nice story!
Kurichi-chan chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
‘Humans call it extreme sports. You race down a mountain with a plank strapped to your feet and try not t' die.’

LMFAO! XD Best line ever. Of course the twins wanna try it then huh? Awesome story
sadisticb00gers-Modus Pwnage chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Awesome. Ratbat's so cute! *squeals* I love the way you wrote Ravage.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Urge to draw adorableness.

RISING!

Now, if only I could draw cassettes...

Jaka Tingkir chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Phew this story felt so warm! just like a warm chocolate during the coldest winter...

Sweetly made. A bit soft for a Decepticon, but it's sweet. I enjoyed it till the very end. Eh-heh. Thanks for sharing the story!
Ksiezniczka chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
That was just too adorable! I love seeing Soundwave's soft side! And Rumble and Frenzy are just too hilarious.
873833 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
‘Eh, get bent, kittykat.’

Haha.

I love your characterisation of Ravage. xD

Great story, soo cute!

x
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
D'aw, I'm lovin' your fics about Soundwave and his cassettes being a 'little' family. Ratbat's so cute!
Harry Hadouken chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
This story was really sweet. I've always liked the notion that Soundwave and Co. are just one little family of their own. It seems appropriate that the Cassettes would play in the snow, even if some were a little more reluctant to do so than others. And I could totally see Soundwave in large fuzzy cap. With earflaps XD.
Death Scribe chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I adore Soundwave family stories and this is a great one. The cassettes playing in the snow is adorable.

I don't know why, but Ratbat strikes me as frail. Good thing that Frenzy had stuff for him to wear. I laughed as I imagined Soundie in his hat. Where in the world did Frenzy find winter gear big enough for him?

Lots of people think Lazerbeak is a girl. I thought so too until I watched the old movie and Megatron referred to him as a 'he'. I like the idea of 'Beaky being a girl, and the only femme in the entire Dcon army besides Starscream ;) She's a stuffy old bird, but the twins managed to get her to play :D

Speaking of Rumble and Frenzy, I think they've been watching the humans and their television programs too long. They'll break their necks with those snowboards D:
Gloria Stone chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I really enjoyed this. It was a wonderful feel good fic.

Loved the part with the ski's. race down a mountain with aplank strapped to your feet and try not to die is hiliarious.

The best explainion of some of those crazy sports I've ever heard.

An awesome fic. :P