Reviews for Sleepless nights
Lala the Screaming Fangirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
It's cute. And I love that summary. Quite catchy actually. Makes me want to read it.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
You are my favorite writer on . And I read a looooooooooootttt of fanfiction X3
Red chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Awwwwwww, I could really picture it. It was really cute. -
person chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
maybe he should get sick or something, then hikaru would have to take care of him xPP and then i would say YAY FLUFFINESS! lol xDD well thats my idea
Alusy chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
UGH I know how Kaoru feels. Sometimes I tear up at the stupidest things and it's so embarrassing because I feel like I'm a loser for being such a baby...

And I'm so overtired all the time as well. I can never get to sleep before 11PM and it's really bothering me. But unlike Kaoru, I don't have anyone to help me.

Can't wait for the next update!
Ouran Girl chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
I love he Twincest and yaoi between these 2! Are u Going 2 write more chpts to this story? I hope u continue it! -_-
BokuraNoLoveStyle chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
AIEE its so kawaii!
FrUK My Life chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
I start tomorrow as well, and I think I'll be overtired, only because I haven't gotten used to going to bed at 10:00 and waking up at 7:00 yet. xD

I liked it, it was so cute.
Reaper1Nanashi chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
This is really good. But will there be incest between Kaoru and Hikaru?
DazziO's chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Aw... cute! Update soon please!
BokuraNoLoveStyle chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
aw that was cute theres a next chapter? i cant wait lol
the twins eViL sister chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Aw! so sweet! i love it! can not wait till the next chappie(:
wooden-spoon chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
aww!
StoryofGreen chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Very cute story, but it honestly didn't need to be rated m.

Cute though.
kiddelocke chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
That was so cute! Usually I don't write reviews (I am pretty lazy,) but I knew that when I couldn't stop smiling as I read this, I had to write one for this. I am looking forward to whatever else you may write!