Reviews for Never Gave Up
Chica chapter 1 . 5/31
Heh, I'm reading this 8 years after you published it! Gosh I'm slow! But about the story, it was great! I over seeing Goku's soft side. It reminds us that he's still a man who loves his wife, not just a alien martial artist. I just wish that you'd put something funny for Goku to say. To remind us like 'Hey this is Goku so it makes sense'. Just to get a sarcastic look from his Gohan and his wife. I still loved it though!
Dreyar is my married name chapter 1 . 2/15
two words: loved it.

The characters were perfecto!
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
awww such sad but beautiful story. I feel sorry for goku because I can that he really let chichi down and I can that he was really hurt when chichi didn't mention his name. she didn't even tell him she loved him before she died. that's sad so I could understand why goku would take it personally. that was a beautiful and well written story.
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Well your view is nulled and stupid. Chi chi understood Goku has to save shit ALWAYS. And did the kids. For you to make him and maybe her go against everything he was about is just fucking stupid. They are basically saying. 'Hi goku you should have always been at home with your wife and kids... don't worry about the people that threaten the earth and the universe'...
Diosa Luna chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Me gusto mucho tu historia, lastima que no sufrió más Goku, ¿cómo se siente ser incluido en los niños y no como un esposo? Es una pena que el no fuera tan buena pareja, al final quien sorprendió a todos fue Vegeta. Gohan seguro fue todo lo contrario a su padre, sabiendo de ante mano como lastimo a su madre.

Excelente historia, aunque Goku sigue lastimando con su indiferencia, ella lo acepto. Muy tierno.
Lalaloopsy chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
this is so sad! and sweet!
good job!
trsqwpj1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
You definitely got Gohan's character. It's hard to tell exactly what goes on inside Goku's head though.
ckrets chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
-tear- I loved this. Really really loved this.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
You know, this story made me tear up (a lot!), mainly because I agree with you that Goku was always away from his wife and kids! That part bugged me a lot too. But Chichi's dying words, and how they might've included Goku too, made me fall in love with this story. Great job!
Writer Of The Light chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That...that was beautiful. I nearly cried at the end. Great description and amazing talent! You're an awesome author!
Eatfoodzap chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
That was...actually amazing. The entire thing had my heart thudding, wondering what would happen next. This was an amazingly well-written piece of literature, really. You have a talent.
JuvJuvychan chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
You hit the nail on the head with this one. It summed up everything that bothered me about ChiChi/Goku's relationship. I HATED the ending of GT. I mean Goku just up and leaves and doesn't come back for how many years? Really? It always bothered me how the love between Goku and ChiChi seemed more one-sided than anything. I really liked ChiChi for that though. And your story was beautifully written cause honestly, Goku certainly isn't perfect by any means. Loved it.
Jester's Pet Oriole chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
That was very good and sad. I too have wondered the same things about Goku as well. I hated how DBZ ended the way it did.

Chaotic Serenity chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Touching and honest, which all poignant stories are. I rather like the open-ended nature of the conclusion - Goku must draw from his own faith in his wife's love as much as the reader and reflect on it from there. Very nicely done. :D
Angie Tran chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
That was good. I like it. Same old Goku always do things that shock people _. Nobody can be perfect in portraying Goku correctly, but you've done well. Some people portrayed Goku and Chichi so wrongly and totally put down Chichi just because they don't like her, which made me so upset. However, that prove that they are not sympathetic enough to understand a character like Chichi. I still love Goku and Chichi, no matter what. Thinking back to the time I had been on this site on a different account name, it's been like 5 years and I'm still crazy about this couple, unbelievable _. I left this site for quite a while ago and for some reasons can't get back to my old account anymore now. Damn guess I have to repost my stories again, since they're still incomplete.

You know I feel glad at least there is still someone like you in the world that appreciate Chichi and Goku. A lot of people don't give them enough credits.