Reviews for Winter
Ephemeralism chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Like it :)
A little OC in Hitsugaya's part but who cares! :)
yume824 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Usually I dislike winter for the cold and ice that I constantly slip on, but if Toshiro was with me, any day of the season, I'd find something tolerable about it. Though I do find it kind of odd that you wrote this in the middle of August. Anyway, I loved the fall, even if my favorite character did get a little hurt; it was worth it for the rest of the story.

~yume824
Nelarun chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
aww! This is a sweet little ficlet! I love the interaction between Hitsugaya and Karin!

Nela
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
A well-written adorable one-shot! I also thought you did a splendid job with the situation. Great job!
Wintersong01 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
great story! :D

keep up the good work! :)

see ya in the next hitsukarin

fanfic :DD
uchihakiriko chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Awesome! One of the best hitsukarins so far! ]
Heartbroken Confession chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
so cute! ]
cazminah chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Heh, beautiful. This is about the third time I've reread this story, 'cause it's just so damn good. I'd say this is the only fic that I've ever wanted to return to and read again and again... Just take it from me, you are an amazingly talented writer.

I would absolutely love to see more from you. If you can allow it. )

And, - From what I've gathered, most people have a human life, and when their physical body dies they become souls in Soul Society. And then it is possible for your soul to die, even after your body has died. But souls can only be killed, 'cause I think they live forever. And Toshiro wouldn't have died so easily 'cause it was only his gigai which sustained damage, his soul was fine. But Karin didn't know that. P

Anyway, awesome job! Really hope to see more!

-Caz
GrnEydDvl chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I really liked it. It was very cute and you're a talented writer. I'm a big fan of HitsuxKarin.
lazy.flower chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Toshiro can die...?

I thought he was already dead... :

Yeah, it's a faux body, but I don't think he'd die... Cuz he's already dead. Dead people don't die. I think. Wait. I think? That's new... (Hehe sorry talking to myself again D)
NotxYetxDead chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I really liked this story you're very talented in writing :D
xxnormalnormalxx chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
i like this! please have a continuation of this!
mabui-hime chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
nice story! please write updates!
Katty008 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007