Reviews for I Want You To Want Me
TheBeautifulDreamer chapter 17 . 2/14/2013
OMG i loved this story so much :')
Supergirl8181 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
THIS dont make sense! change it... its boring
Elycat chapter 17 . 9/18/2008
Oh! The ending... So entirely perfect, it made me want to cry. This was unbelievably sweet and awesome and beautiful. I can't wait to read more of Leo and Data.
swisstony chapter 17 . 7/14/2008
Great new chapters: D

Lurv the wedding: )
talkingdonkeys chapter 17 . 7/14/2008
amazing story as always, had me grinning all the way through! i really hope you'll be writting another long data/leo story soon
Rayvan chapter 17 . 7/13/2008
Well worth the wait! How romantic! really enjoyed reading this one, I hope your going to continue this series as It is one of the best ones out there, I love the continuity and you remain faithfull to the charaters.
spacecadet777 chapter 17 . 7/13/2008
Loved it. You really pulled the story together nicely. There were a few nice surprises in there. Glad to see you are all better and things are going okay over my way too. Kathleen
General K-Star chapter 17 . 7/13/2008
WOOHOO! Awesome chapter! That was such an awesome ceremony! FINALLY those two are married! And that was so sweet of Data to plan the wedding for her birthday!
Trainee Hero chapter 17 . 7/13/2008
Aw. Oh man, how did you do that?
MissMelysse chapter 17 . 7/13/2008
Oh, I do love this. The appearance of Jennings is the perfect 'button' on this story, and the wedding was charming and cool.

Brava!

(But please tell me this isn't the button on this series as well?)
Lilith Kayden chapter 16 . 7/11/2008
Thank you for your new chapter.

-liloith Kayden
Trainee Hero chapter 16 . 7/11/2008
Oh, m!
MissMelysse chapter 16 . 7/11/2008
Read this last night but was on a mission to complete a bunch of workstuff so I wouldn't have to actually work today (success! yay!)

Oh, wonderful, wonderful scene. So sweet, and with just the right touch of humor.

I've always wondered about Data's conditional use of contractions, as well (he also uses them in certain dialogue instances a la 'Honey, I'm home!' in IN THEORY, and my personal justification is that they're specifically programmed phrases...not his 'own speech'). I'm glad you addressed this, and I think it's perfectly legitimate that Leo would.

On a personal note, thank you for spelling 'yoghurt' the old-fashioned way. (Firefox insists it's a misspelling. Stupid Firefox.) 'Yogurt' without the 'h' just doesn't seem...yoghurty. :)
General K-Star chapter 16 . 7/10/2008
Aww, cute! But Data's not a baritone... he's a tenor. Even Brent Spiner himself has said so in an interview. Though since he's capable of producing any sound, he could sing any pitch. Meh, just being nitpicky. Ignore it if you want.

Anyway...

ZOMG you're stretching it out so much! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! (Not really, but I'm SO looking forward to the wedding!)
FarmerLiz chapter 16 . 7/10/2008
You, my dear, are the queen of story continuity and foreshadowing. Just a few examples:

"Tea, jasmine, hot, pot of honey, yoghurt, unflavored, mixed with raisins and ground cinnamon," She can do this half asleep now!

"There was The Twitch of deactivation. “I cannot be killed,” he reminded her coolly. “Yeah, well we’ll see about that.”" Uh, well . . .

And that's not even mentioning all the Cole Porter stuff. Very, very nice as always. Hope the wrist is better. (And, on a purely selfish, give me more note, is there more in the works for your L&O universe? Geesh, these readers, you give them an inch and they want a mile, huh?)

-Liz