Reviews for Guilty
kea chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
how sad.. from where i come from, if you kill as an of self defense you dont get prisoned.. it is logical though that you dont get imprisoned, but oh well, pity kiba..
itstehchibiness chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
this was a great story.. sob... poor hinata... poor kiba... -sigh-

liked it a lot :)
argentum-moon chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Ah, so sad! Kiba, no! Did he kill Naruto? But why would Naruto want to attack him?

And that poor Hinata...
jute chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
wow so sad! im glad you submitted this story though, it was really amazing. though the details of the fight are sketchy, i guess that's just how it was suposed to be. works well with teh story anyhow.
wingedauthoress14 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
wow... so angsty- but... i loved it! u really did a good job with this. it's a very good piece of work, the way u wrote about the sea taunting him, and then, just as he'd gotten accepted, he had to be pulled away from that acceptance... but only because he saved his own life... it just seems so unfair, but a fitting end to a story like this also. good job!
keraQ chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Ouch. I watched a movie like that the other day. The one guys girlfriend was killed by her brother then he got blamed for it cuz they said he had motive since they broke up earlier the day. Surprise he was send to jail and the girls brother was not even considered as a killer X_X That can seriously suck
thelostlolli chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I don't really know what it is about this fanfic, but I love it.
Galalithial chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Your not good at one-shots if this was supposed to be one. Its not that there bad. It is that they are left open to sequels.
Pudapoo chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Well, i thought it was great, but sad.
Dunnoanymore chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Woo, I loved it. But, NO! Poor Kiba...
dustori chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I love the story but the way you ended it, it sound like it's not finished. I wouldn't mind reading more to this story if you do continue it or whatever, make a one-shot for it or something. I hope you do write more to it. You left a lot of things unanswered. Like who was the guy or what happened that night to cause the fight in the alleyway. If you do continue this, it would be great to see what you come up with. I already thought of what could happen but I would like to see what you have, again, that's if you write more to it. Anyway if you don't, I still loved it.

P.S. But just in case, I'll put this story under story alert.
fdjksah chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
That was depressing, horrible... and absolutely brilliant. I loved it, I really did. Thumps up for you! :3
Wilddog14 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
It's dark, but it's good.
coeur de lyon chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
ooh that was sad! i liked it though

are you continuing it?