Reviews for Time Immemorial
Irishbrneyes chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
Thank you for that wonderful taste of yummylishousness! But please, please, please... you have to continue this wonderfully, awesome story you have here. I totally understand about the RL issues that always seem to get in the way. Oh, and let's not forget the inevitable case of the missing muse. Please do not give up on this, and just know that at least one reader, moi, will be waiting with bells on my tootsies in sweet anticipation to read any updates you happen to post...soon? :-)
Irishbrneyes chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
The second part was very, VERY HOT, indeed. I could have cut the tension with a knife. I love it when there is a scene like that between two characters who just don't know what to make of each other, but the sexual tension is oh so lovely! Excellent job!
Irishbrneyes chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
I could feel Bourne's uneasiness of Nicky being in his apartment. Well done! I could also feel her hesitancy of doing anything that might make him "go off". Thumbs up to that as well. I was biting my nails cause of the tension I was feeling just from reading this. Great job! Off to read some more! :-)
Irishbrneyes chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
I'm new to the Bourne Fanfiction, and I love it! I especially love the Jason/Nicky fanfics! Just wanted to stop here in my reading to say a big "THANK YOU!" for writing this. There aren't enough of them out there. Ever since I saw Identity, I had a gut feeling deep down that Bourne and Nicky had been something to each other at one time. Needless to say that when Ultimatum came out and watching the scene where their sitting in the cafe before going to Tangier and Nicky said, "It was hard for me...with you." I wanted to jump up and down I was so excited to be right! Anyway, a big THANK YOU, one more time, for writing this for all of us to enjoy!
toomuchcoffie1937 chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
Please PLEASE PLEEAAAASSSSEEEE update! When you can, of corse. I understand how you have school and stuff but just understand that I am dying over here
ClaMiAl chapter 10 . 2/9/2012
Very nice! I liked your depiction of Nicky. And Jason, of course. It's a pity that this fic hasn't been updated in so long. Do you think it'll be finished some time? I really hope so, as it would be a pity if it weren't.
Casey Collins chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
I've just recently discovered Bourne fic in general and specifically just discovered this one. In a sea of mediocre fare this story is a gem. I realize it's been over a year, but it'd be awesome if you continued.
thrownhammer chapter 10 . 12/7/2011
Truly outstanding, thanks for taking the time to write it and even more for sharing it. This is the first thing of yours I read, but look forward to reading some more. Thanks for the bedtime story, I couldn't sleep.
kyjori chapter 10 . 11/8/2011
AHhhh... There should be more~~
kyjori chapter 8 . 11/8/2011
Brilliant yet again!
kyjori chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
OMG... This is great! Such an amazing chapter, and the end~~

I truly hope this is finished...
eggs chapter 10 . 6/24/2011
Ah, the long-awaited update. I haven't even read the chapter- my first instinct was to scroll down to the bottom and press the review key. To thank you. :) And now, I'll go back and enjoy your excellent writing.
Brandy chapter 10 . 5/26/2011
Oh, please update! I've reread this a thousand times, your writing is amazing! All that's missing is a new chapter. I would actually love you forever! x
bookworm914 chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
This is really a great story.

I haven't read Bourne fics much before, and haven't read the actual books at all, although I've seen the movies, so I don't have a strong basis for comparison. Nevertheless, I am really happy with what you've posted here so far. The characters are internally consistent and are dynamic. Your narrative is very active, showing-not-telling.

I am a little uncertain that this would actually fit with the movie canon, if that was the intent, because as you point out the office if not the living quarters must be bugged, so after JB goes haywire they would review all of that and find Nicky's failure to report properly, so she would get treated differently than she does in the movies. I always imagined she had known him before he went into Treadstone, but this is an amazing and convincing portrayal of how they might get close inside the program.

If you can continue it, that would be amazing. Thanks so much for what you've already written.
pinkcigarette chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
Love this story so far! The tension between Jason and Nicky is hot and of course Jason is smokin hot himself. I can't wait to ready more.