Reviews for Autobots 101
OptimusMegatron chapter 8 . 9/6/2007
Heya there Lexon this is your friend from RL! I was happy when i found out you used the name Lexon *giggle*

I liked your story but it has no Optimus/Megatron in it! Where is it! Don't give me that crap that you dont write crack slash lol i saw your Kimahri/Yuna fiction on LJ! Just remember they dont have genders and you won't get mentally scarred!
Dionski chapter 8 . 9/4/2007
hahaha!

It's really funny. But umm what's up with Ratchet? waird but hilarious, please update! _

I'll be waiting muhahaha
Psychic-Ghost chapter 8 . 9/3/2007
This story's pretty cool. Update soon?
TK-Productionz chapter 8 . 9/3/2007
WOO-HOO!

Frenzy stole a pair of panites! He is officially badass fraturnity material!

So blackout's in a robo-form? Hm...

Great chapter! I'm really glad you considered my ideas!
Dionski chapter 7 . 8/29/2007
LOL XD

“Sam are you O.K.?” asked Bumble Bee in a frantic mode as they were walking towards one of the campus exits.

“I told you I’m fine. I suppose the next question you’ll ask is where he touched me…”

“HE TOUCHED YOU!”

Students turned and began to walk away from the vicinity

“No I was being sarcastic sheesh”

HAHAHAHA! hilarious part and...

Katie and Blackout ki... KISSED! um... wah!

please upadte! _
blood shifter chapter 7 . 8/28/2007
i liked this chapter. keep going.
TK-Productionz chapter 7 . 8/28/2007
cute!

Oh My God that was cute! No offense but this really is a crack story!

Nice story by the way, I really like the way you put together, and her smackin' lips with Blackout really puts it up to being a college story. Now all that's needed is for Frenzy, Barricade and Starscream to raid a soroity's underwear drawer while Kaite has wild college sex with a decepticon...

Oh and when will you add the part where they all go to their first kegger?
Dionski chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
“But violence is wrong” said the newly enlightened Sam.

“Sometimes… well… lets go!”

The Autobots left a mind shattered Sam back at base alone. Had everything he talked to Optimus about be a lie. His whole perception on life shattered? Oh well he had Nintendo.

-hahaha! hilarious! keep it up!

w00t I'll wait for the update~
Xobit chapter 6 . 8/26/2007
aw I take it back you don’t hate Blackout! That is so cute keep writhing please it is such a fun story
Kirmon64 chapter 6 . 8/26/2007
*bashes head on desk* Gah! It's so weird and random and out of character... but I luffs it :D *breaks down into a gigglefit*

“This is the best convention EVER!” MAJOR WIN
Dionski chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
The “I fixed the machine and Ironhide should be able to return to his normal ‘beat em up and blow em up’ self." made me giggle!

heehee It's hilarious to imagine Blackout and Starscream cross their fingers

YAY for the update! still waiting for the next one!
Xobit chapter 5 . 8/25/2007
I have to ask, do you hate Blackout? *Giggles* I really love what your doing to the poor 'Bot.

this one is the greatest :

*“It might seem strange…” said Sam. Blackout was prepared for self termination. “but you know that Katie girl?” Blackout disarmed the self destruct function.*

ROFLMAO

zen-hugzz
Elita One chapter 5 . 8/25/2007
ohh boy

naughty jazz
AccidentalSuicideBomber chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
*collapses into a fit of hoots and giggles*

Oh man, that was just too funny! keep going keep going!
Death Scribe chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
The things Megatron's minions have to endure *snickers* I bet Sam is thinking that he's a real stud right now. “Megatron, there is only one logical explanation as to how he was able to resist… The boy is Gay”. Ah, I love that line. :D Please continue.