Reviews for How to survive getting stranded with your enemy
Theaelizabeth chapter 1 . 8/12
I would have throttled Malfoy right then and there, or I would have punched him. Damn you, Draco Abraxas Malfoy. No offense but I so far hate him.
V chapter 1 . 6/22
Love it
Jamie-Lynn Vance-Malfoy chapter 24 . 5/16/2016
I loved it I simply hope you make a spin-off of this of them getting married and having children and stuff more smutt too even though I barely got through these without blushingly a lot redder than Ron when he's man only I'm jealous of Hermione.
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 24 . 8/13/2015
THEY ARE SO ADORABLE! AND I LIVE GINNY AND NARCISSA!
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 12 . 8/12/2015
Draco's mother is an amazing person, why doesn't Draco just listen to her? I mean, she saved his life and is supernice and sweet! Dramione must happen! Ow and I was shocked at the intense dream Draco had a couple chapters ago and thought he was kind of doing stuff with her in her sleep 0.0 good it was a dream!
cheshirecatalina chapter 24 . 8/2/2015
hmm i wished everyone left their stories at a point at which they could be considered complete or not
sugarcane.behind.the.sea chapter 24 . 7/20/2015
Okay, so I'm not positive if this is finished or not, because the status says that it's not, but I would really like it if you would finish it, it's a great fanfic, and I really love it and I know that a lot of others do to, so please finish it soon! :)
sugarcane.behind.the.sea chapter 23 . 7/20/2015
lol
sugarcane.behind.the.sea chapter 22 . 7/20/2015
Amazing chapter. I'm glad that Harry and Ron are becoming Draco's friend. . .it's so sweet, I love this fic. . . .:)
sugarcane.behind.the.sea chapter 21 . 7/20/2015
Great chapter, it's wonderful that Draco found someone that loves him and whom he loves back. . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . . :)
sugarcane.behind.the.sea chapter 20 . 7/20/2015
Nice chapter, I hope that everything is going okay with your family. :)
sugarcane.behind.the.sea chapter 19 . 7/20/2015
So sweet :)
sugarcane.behind.the.sea chapter 18 . 7/20/2015
loved this chapter xd
sugarcane.behind.the.sea chapter 17 . 7/20/2015
Great chapter :)
sugarcane.behind.the.sea chapter 16 . 7/20/2015
Great chapter. Good for Harry, Ginny, and of course Hermione. :)