Reviews for Hives
VegasGoddess chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
OMG way too cute! Loved the X-Files reference. As I was reading, I was thinking, "Like Mulder? And Scully? And the almost kiss in the hallway?" lol The last two lines are perfect. I adored the whole thing!
sillym3 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Oh my God,i couldn't breath from laughing. This was hilarious!

And the X-files remark! Sting at the right spot;p
chomper318 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Aw...so cute! Absolutely love the bee talk. So very Grissom and so very Sara. Love it!
Inherently Flawed chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I love that movie. And this story. I nearly screamed in frustration when that damn bee stung her...Millimeters!
lovinGSR chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
aw! that was cute!
gsrshipper chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
This was so cute! I love the way you write Grissom! He's even more adorable in your stories. :) Thanks for sharing!
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
loved it! Specially the X-files reference! he he
GSRgirlforever chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Loved the refrence to X-files! Funny stuff.
chiops chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Just so funny, and very informative about bees ... Thanks a lot!
AngelEddison chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Absolutely hilarious. It sounds so...them. Loved it!
regan666 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
that was a great story, it was really interesting with all that bee stuff. great story, keep up the good work!
Auntie Lib chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Where the heck do you come up with this stuff? The Grissom who exists in your imagination is so frickin' adorable I could just... well, never mind.

I could so easily imagine this scenario. Grissom so enthusiastic and Sara so... not. But she puts up with him. Because she loves him. Heh.
devilssmile666 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
great story! you had me laughing the whole way through...poor Sara, though!:) Keep up the great work!
Rozz chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I saw that the other day. The X-Files thing I mean. I really loved the story, expecially the ending. Thanks for writing!

Rozz
GSfanatic chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
You know, this story could have sucked big time, but just for the last lines, I would like it.

Considering that this is your story, and your stories never, ever suck, I just simply LOVE this story.

I have to ask this, how did you manage to make me love a story where Sara gets all "hivey"? Just how the hell did you do it?