Reviews for A Matter of Existence
Crystal187 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Another brilliant ficlet! The amount of depth you cram into these things amazes me. This is definitely a darker take on Axel and Roxas, but I absolutely adore it.
JesusRox7111 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Shoot, and Roxas goes and does something stupid! Oh, well. Liked this story, it was very sad (but good:)
DreamReaper94 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
;_; sad yet brilliant! I LOVE your work XD
firelid chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
*cries...
Tragically Insane chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Oh. XD This one was mildly depressing... but I still loved it. X3
Thatz chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
WHA I KEEP READING SAD FICS!

*sobs*

now to looks through someones favorites to find a humor... or smut...
NightimeRoseOX chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Babe, out of all the interpretations I've read of Roxas leaving the organization. You know I'm going to have to say yours blew me away.

Guh. How do I even describe why I love this? You just write them so DAMN well! It's like. It's them. That's just it. You are them. You've gotta be thinking like them and attached to them, sort of like they are kind of your own characters- I mean, you've been writing them for awhile.. and even though they ARE the characters from the game and you write them so well, keeping them in character better then.. then /anybody/. They still have that little twist of you in them that makes them your characters too.

Annd.. lol. I don't think I'm making much sense. And... I honestly don't know where I'm going with this.. I just. I just love how you write them

It's like you're really in their head, you know? You can really tell their stor ! ! !
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Hm... I'd call Roxas a sadist, except that would mean he'd be feeling something. That's still mean of him though.

-Kiki
natsumixdaxninja chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
wait. so he's leaving so that he and axel can MAYBE get a heart..

and he doesnt care if he dies. but its for axel?

i got cp\onfuzzled at the end.

this was so cute

xDD
Higashikaze chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Wahh...how sad! You write Axel and Roxas so well together. I'm running out of things to say about your stories! Axel is such a tease :P

Really nice job!
Luna Lovegood1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Aw. Well atleast you give the reason for that famous scene. I like this reasoning. Why are you so deep? Can I steal some of your talent? j/k, but not really, heh. I loved it and I'm really greedy so can you give me more?
Valas chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Love the thematic of this story, all those mind games and intrigues ... yes, I think that all members of Organization XI (not just Axel and Roxas) would do that, play that kind of mental chess:

"... so they dance around each other in an intricate ballet of half-truths and outright lies. ..."

After all kid wants his answers "... Roxas knows cruel is the only way to do this. ..." so if that's the price to pay, he'll do it. And it's not that he doesn't care about Axel at all, he does (as much as he can ... with no heart and all), but "going away" is something he has to do.

So after I've read it I was wondering which one of them was really the cruel one (Axel or Roxas or neither)? ... but the fact is they don't have hearts to be cruel with, so it doesn't really matter :)

Yeah, really love the thematic of this story.

And, yeah, really good written (again ;))!
Blue Funk chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
This is such a damn awesome little one-shot.

I think i'll just say straight out that you wrote out my vision of Organization XI!Roxas perfectly. Like, down to the very little details of "He carries out his missions with ruthless efficiency," Squee He's cold and calculating and full of awesome.

"so they dance around each other in an intricate ballet" Very well written line. If only I could get the image of Roxas and Axel in a ballet, completely with tu-tu's and frilly things, out of my head o.o

In the end, Roxas is such a cold-hearted bastard. xD You took a very grim approach in this fic. One usually always hopes that Roxas softens by the end, but you kept him mean throughout It's different. I like it :3

Awesome job! Y'know, as always
darkmouse jumu chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Don't feel you have to read or reply to this right away, okay? I hope you can catch up on messages soon. :D I'm glad you posted anyway!

If the previous was a downward spiral, this is an upward spiral... of sorts. You've got such a great sense of poetry lining your work; subtle, but it always clicks in my head like a clever punchline. It's a great feeling. :D

I love that you brought in Castle Oblivion and that Axel was the sole survivor of the Organization crowd inhabiting it. I'm not clear on a lot that happened there (I haven't finished the game and I've only seen the videos once) but one survivor and that many dead can say a lot about the events of one castle.

"What, you think you can pick yours out if you just stare at it long enough?" aw, they're buddies. Sometimes, I think it's only ulterior motive that marks them as Nobodies.

I really love how you've written this one. Seems like you got your groove back, too! :D If that's the case, I'm happy for you; writer's block is murder. By paper cuts.
AngelWing1138 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
This is the type of ingenius writing that I hope to one day accomplish. You caught the 'emotions' in these two characters well and their personalities and their relationship with one another. Axel in all his manipulative glory, and Roxas with his quiet, cold, enigmatic attitude were executed well and I enjoyed reading this, even if it was just a litle bitter. But nicely done all the same. I loved it.