Reviews for Bella's Wedding Day
It made me fucking cry
That was stupid. I cant see jake being this dumb. A smart guy would have told Bella to go ahead and get married as long as she stays the fuck away..its all good.
So your idiotic premise is a girl who is getting married to some one she has very mixed feelings about at 18 years old (barely 18 years old at that) who he knows for a short period of time, marrying a person who treats her like shit a person who is a lying, manipulating, controlling mysogynist. A girl who's parents are dissapointed in her a girl who is only getting married so she can get laid and your take is she isnt nervous? The pain in dedwards eyes?
That is fake! Like his breathing is fake. Like all the things he does to appear "human" is FAKE! See edward isnt human, he doesnt have human emotions. Those are affectations. They are fake and they are a form of emotional manipulation. I already am hoping that Jake just came to tell Bella that she is a piece of shit and he hopes her eternity is a living hell just like she made his life by using him. That would be a good story!Why do folks who havent a clue about human nature write. Why do people who come up with the most absurd plot details write?
Guest chapter 17 . 10/24/2014
"Dazzled"? Hmmm, which could also mean Dedward may have done a little dazzling to get her to obsess over him. I like that Bella picks Jake, dont like that imprinting bullshit. There was no need. Jake always said he was not going to imprint and he was very sure. I just cant see Bella being frightened of Sparkly that made no sense at all.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/23/2014
My god this is really terrible. It hurts to read
Guest chapter 20 . 6/13/2014
This whole story was just amazing. I love twilight. I have always been team Jacob. This is well written and expressed very well. I think you should continue to write. Someday I see you being a very well known writer. Good job, thank you for the good read. I look forward to reading more of your stories soon.
BarbKayW chapter 20 . 9/28/2013
What an excellent story! I love to see a happy ending for Jacob.
snow eopard chapter 20 . 5/28/2013
awwww, that is soooo adorable
NoMidniteTipToe chapter 20 . 12/4/2011
I really enjoyed this story, one reason being that u didn't choose the fic characters as Bella & Jacob / or Bella & Edward. The suspense of her choice was great! Thanks for a great story :)
kerentrev chapter 20 . 9/2/2011
Its a great story, right in the nick of time bella came to her senses I love it! Volturi are taken care of and the cullens are still her friends.. I loved it!
Jeri252 chapter 20 . 7/10/2011
love it
arururur chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
..so sweet..Lol Embry
darkestdesire8 chapter 20 . 8/27/2010
Oh wow, just found this and read it straight through, I loved it, it was incredibly well written and the plot rocked. Loved how you dealt with the Volturi, faking Bella's death, masterful.

Great story author, thanks for sharing. :)
TigerStriper chapter 20 . 8/26/2010
OMG I love your story it was awsome!
Jazzalaz chapter 20 . 8/26/2010
I liked this story, thank you for writing it.