Reviews for Bella's Wedding Day
4Gracie04 chapter 20 . 7/11
Absolutely loved this story! Thank you for sharing it! Just wish it had gone this way with SM. I love the way Aro was fooled by the Cullen's! Jake & Bella's wedding was so sweet like them. Love it!
Aros wife isabella chapter 20 . 12/6/2016
Honeymoon please and lemons lots and lots of lemons
Roshimon chapter 7 . 4/8/2016
Uhh - maybe Jake will get lucky and Bellas plane will crash. Or the pizza vamps will show up and do something nasty. I just cant summon the energy to give a shit about this story. Bella is a pathetic loon who "loves" a corpse. It may be pretty but its still dead. The inherent creepyness can NOT be overstated - but I will try
Guest chapter 6 . 4/8/2016
Bella is all about Bella - everyone else is going overboard.
Lordy but I hate this character
Reek chapter 3 . 4/8/2016
So Bella is with Jake (for the moment) WE need another 17 chapters of this crap because?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Uh Yeah ok ...as fucking if. Bella would never ask Jake for "the truth" Bella is going to go die, throw everyone, EVERYONE that was ever been kind and honest right the fuck overboard ( Eddie is NOT one of them) because she can not summon the courage to be honest with herself. Nor does she have thje simple ability to live life on its own terms. Her sick relationship with the walking dead? NOT is the means to the end. Bellas escae from having to grow believes tha Edward is ncapable of leaving (even though he already did) Believs he will always love her (even though its more like the love of a pet). Bella could never, ever summon the courage or the concern to ask Jake what he feels. She does not care.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/24/2015
O.M.T.G ! THAT WAS AMAZING!

(Oh my Twilightfantasizing God)
Guest chapter 20 . 5/21/2015
It made me fucking cry
Guest chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
That was stupid. I cant see jake being this dumb. A smart guy would have told Bella to go ahead and get married as long as she stays the fuck away..its all good.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
So your idiotic premise is a girl who is getting married to some one she has very mixed feelings about at 18 years old (barely 18 years old at that) who he knows for a short period of time, marrying a person who treats her like shit a person who is a lying, manipulating, controlling mysogynist. A girl who's parents are dissapointed in her a girl who is only getting married so she can get laid and your take is she isnt nervous? The pain in dedwards eyes?
That is fake! Like his breathing is fake. Like all the things he does to appear "human" is FAKE! See edward isnt human, he doesnt have human emotions. Those are affectations. They are fake and they are a form of emotional manipulation. I already am hoping that Jake just came to tell Bella that she is a piece of shit and he hopes her eternity is a living hell just like she made his life by using him. That would be a good story!Why do folks who havent a clue about human nature write. Why do people who come up with the most absurd plot details write?
Guest chapter 17 . 10/24/2014
"Dazzled"? Hmmm, which could also mean Dedward may have done a little dazzling to get her to obsess over him. I like that Bella picks Jake, dont like that imprinting bullshit. There was no need. Jake always said he was not going to imprint and he was very sure. I just cant see Bella being frightened of Sparkly that made no sense at all.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/23/2014
My god this is really terrible. It hurts to read
Guest chapter 20 . 6/13/2014
This whole story was just amazing. I love twilight. I have always been team Jacob. This is well written and expressed very well. I think you should continue to write. Someday I see you being a very well known writer. Good job, thank you for the good read. I look forward to reading more of your stories soon.
BarbKayW chapter 20 . 9/28/2013
What an excellent story! I love to see a happy ending for Jacob.
snow eopard chapter 20 . 5/28/2013
awwww, that is soooo adorable