Reviews for Bella's Wedding Day
PatricksJessica chapter 9 . 9/18/2007
Wow. Poor Edward, again! And now the Volturi are going to make a presence! Geesh, does it ever end for Bella and Edward! And to think that she ran off with Jacob is another blow to the heart. But she didn't so it's okay.

PatricksJessica chapter 8 . 9/18/2007
Supportive Renee is nice.

Off to Disneyland!
PatricksJessica chapter 7 . 9/18/2007
To be Bella's mom during this would be difficult. Not only did Bella not want to talk to her mom but her mom just felt completely useless. At least she was able to offer her cell phone. That'll make her feel good.

Next chapter!
PatricksJessica chapter 6 . 9/18/2007
So a road trip with Angela could be interesting.

PatricksJessica chapter 5 . 9/18/2007
So sad. I'm nearly in tears here. Can it get any worse or sadder? I really, really hope not.

But it's such great writing, I can't stop reading!
PatricksJessica chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
Without knocking! She's in for an eye full.

Will she be pissed or just upset? I'd be pissed if I were Alice. She worked so hard to make this day perfect for Bella and Edward!

Your story is moving along seamlessly and again another great chapter! On to the next!
PatricksJessica chapter 3 . 9/18/2007
Well I saw that coming. Of course she still loves Jacob. She just figured it out and instead of embracing her love for him she ignored it to be with Edward. Doing that only made her miss Jacob more. So, I'm guessing the scream does come from Alice?

Next chapter awaits!
PatricksJessica chapter 2 . 9/18/2007
OH no what was the scream all about? Was it Alice or Bella screaming? And who will go running to find out what happened!

And what is Bella going to ask Jacob? And poor, poor Edward. I'm so sad to read his thoughts about all this.

PatricksJessica chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Oh good lord this is a heart wretching chapter. I'm sad for Bella, and for Jacob, and for Edward all almost equally. I'd hate to be Bella caught in such a love triangle. It's too sad. I'm excited to read the rest of your story though.
simplyme88 chapter 6 . 9/18/2007
I am barely on chapter six,but I definately like this story so far. I can't wait to continue it as soon as possible. Good job.
marakparker chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
That was great- I really do luv JacobBella stories! But most of all I loved it that Jacob was happy- that was the most important thing!

I loved it. Will there be a sequel or something?

MARAKPARKER
The Goddess of Night chapter 20 . 9/13/2007
Excellent story. I loved your way of writing as well as the details in the idea of the story.

Mel
kit13 chapter 20 . 9/13/2007
Great chapter! I am glad that they waited and that she got to go to college. I loved what Bella says in her vows, it was perfect. Really it was a great ending.
wolfgil101 chapter 20 . 9/10/2007
omg omg omg i love this story i love bella black lol your amazing keep up the great work lol
Querida115 chapter 20 . 9/9/2007
*sniffle* Aw, its over...but, I must say, that was a perfect ending!
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »