Reviews for Bella's Wedding Day
PatricksJessica chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
Without knocking! She's in for an eye full.

Will she be pissed or just upset? I'd be pissed if I were Alice. She worked so hard to make this day perfect for Bella and Edward!

Your story is moving along seamlessly and again another great chapter! On to the next!
PatricksJessica chapter 3 . 9/18/2007
Well I saw that coming. Of course she still loves Jacob. She just figured it out and instead of embracing her love for him she ignored it to be with Edward. Doing that only made her miss Jacob more. So, I'm guessing the scream does come from Alice?

Next chapter awaits!
PatricksJessica chapter 2 . 9/18/2007
OH no what was the scream all about? Was it Alice or Bella screaming? And who will go running to find out what happened!

And what is Bella going to ask Jacob? And poor, poor Edward. I'm so sad to read his thoughts about all this.

On to the next chapter!
PatricksJessica chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Oh good lord this is a heart wretching chapter. I'm sad for Bella, and for Jacob, and for Edward all almost equally. I'd hate to be Bella caught in such a love triangle. It's too sad. I'm excited to read the rest of your story though.
simplyme88 chapter 6 . 9/18/2007
I am barely on chapter six,but I definately like this story so far. I can't wait to continue it as soon as possible. Good job.
marakparker chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
That was great- I really do luv JacobBella stories! But most of all I loved it that Jacob was happy- that was the most important thing!

I loved it. Will there be a sequel or something?

MARAKPARKER
The Goddess of Night chapter 20 . 9/13/2007
Excellent story. I loved your way of writing as well as the details in the idea of the story.

Mel
kit13 chapter 20 . 9/13/2007
Great chapter! I am glad that they waited and that she got to go to college. I loved what Bella says in her vows, it was perfect. Really it was a great ending.
wolfgil101 chapter 20 . 9/10/2007
omg omg omg i love this story i love bella black lol your amazing keep up the great work lol
Querida115 chapter 20 . 9/9/2007
*sniffle* Aw, its over...but, I must say, that was a perfect ending!
gemma smells like apple cake chapter 20 . 9/9/2007
yes i loved it and even though i didn't love that she chose jacob at the begining it worked - mainly cause your a fab writer- and now i'm happy love the ending and love the simplness of it yes that sound much more like bella then a elabrate thing that alice had.

love ya lots and any new stories you have i'll be sure to read

ciao xoxoxoxo
Nicoley117-TheBlueMartini chapter 20 . 9/9/2007
Aww, this was a very lovely and sweet like strawberries story!

~Nicole
luvvampluvdog chapter 20 . 9/9/2007
wat a great ending if you have time and want to though i really think you should do a deleted scences cahpt on bella breaking the news to edward i think that would be kwel but i luv! your story great ending
I'll have some stupid cliche chapter 19 . 9/9/2007
Well, not that I don't love fluffy but he is 16 (and a half. They always stress that in the book.) and Bella is 19. It's not exactly legal.
I'll have some stupid cliche chapter 15 . 9/9/2007
I love how Bella thought of Jacob as the big bad wolf. Though nothing could really remind her of vampires at Disney.
457 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »