Reviews for Bella's Wedding Day
Robin.D chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
good chapter :):)
little furry cannibals chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
Good chapter. I was little surprised though. Alice accepted a ruined wedding cake and smashed cases of liquor (LOL I thought a whole bunch of werewolves would be chugging it down) but a dissappearing future of Bella and she's screaming?
Robin.D chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
Thelma and Louise lol that was good.. :) good chapter :):)
Robin.D chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
wow she walked out.. good chapter :):)
Robin.D chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
good chapter :):)
Robin.D chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
wow that was good... i am sorry to say it but if i was Bella i would have stayed with Jake too :) i like all of them but Jake there is some thing about him that is just so sexy to stay away from lol :):) good chapter :):)
Robin.D chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
omg who screamed... good chapter :)
Robin.D chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
that was good. :):)
jacobsmine chapter 20 . 8/6/2009
this story was great! lovveed it
mzinke chapter 20 . 6/13/2009
Great story - I loved the ending. Thank you for writing.
laurasiobhan chapter 20 . 6/3/2009
great story i do hope for a sequel of some kind i think you have set yourself up to write a good one..
Charlotte Webber chapter 20 . 5/4/2009
I really enjoyed your story. A lot of thought went into developing the plot. I especially enjoyed the way the Cullens outsmarted Aro.
Nevaeh V chapter 20 . 4/21/2009
Wow. Just WOW! i loved this story so much it had a perfect ending i absolutely fell in with this story! wow. wow. wow i'm just wow lol sorry if i'm not coherent enough but i just really can't say much that will describe how much i loved this story. Thanks for posting it!
RoseSand chapter 20 . 4/5/2009
OMG

this is a wonderful story

i think that Jaocb is better for Bella thaab Edward ass well

o luv this story thank you for it

im now witting one aswell were bella and jacob will be together so check up on it plz

thanx again

wonderful story
jjrobles chapter 20 . 4/3/2009
Loved it! I've always been a Jacob fan, but a did feel a little bad for Edward (always a gentleman). Can't wait till you write more about Bella and Jacob Black!
456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »