Reviews for Once More with Feeling
Caffeinated ice chapter 1 . 11/6
I think asuka wouldn't have been within reaching distance of the stooges since she's got that superiority complex, nobody was good enough for her except for Kaji, and she only went on that date in the show to do hikari a favor
Jaycewan chapter 1 . 9/8
I wish this story had an ending. it's good, damn shame it's been abandoned for so long.
nantono chapter 2 . 7/12
ok
RanVor chapter 17 . 5/28
Well, that was a blast to read...

But dude, your pacing is mental. Ten chapters of rapid plot progression and then suddenly six chapters of pure character building? What? Don't get me wrong, it was enjoyable enough to read, but the contrast between all-plot and no-plot was really jarring. Whatever your next project is, try to balance it out a bit more.
Crusada de Lata chapter 14 . 4/5
Man I can't believe I stopped reading this so long ago just because of a few spelling errors. This has some genuine heart and soul behind it and I'm sad to see this incomplete. Reading on and leaving a review is the most I can do, hope the author is doing well out there.
Asuka in a Nile t-shirt chapter 17 . 2/27
It's such a shame this story is abandoned. For sure this is the best time travel Eva fic and also one of the best Eva fics in general.

Also daddy Kaji...
Xenile chapter 17 . 11/30/2021
Why must you leave me on a cliff hanger it is outrageous it is unfair
Bigou chapter 17 . 11/26/2021
A very nice chapter, like the rest of the story. A shame it seem abandoned since 2013.

There is some spaces missing between some words, and since chapter 16, the word "brooding" is used so often, and in places I'm not sure it make sense (but being French…) that the word seem to loose any meaning.

I sincerely hope you will continue this story someday.
Bigou chapter 13 . 11/13/2021
I would love to have that picture of Gendo, too.
Mad Library Scientist chapter 17 . 11/10/2021
Love the world building and character development in this story! Seeing Asuka's walls slowly crumbling is a joy to read about, and I hope that one day, you'll come back to finish this story (or at least get it to the point where they admit their feelings towards each other)
ghostboy1225 chapter 17 . 9/25/2021
you've created one of the greatest time travel based stories yet. while i hope for further updates I understand it unlikely. however over the last few days i have devoured this story and wanted to offer thanks for all of the time and other investments this took. I greatly enjoyed reading this and will likely look at your other works later.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2021
This a great fic please come back
Boribbn6 chapter 17 . 4/27/2021
Even though it’s unrealistic, please continue this story. This is one of my favorite EVA fanfics and i’ve been reading it, eager to find what happens next. You have written the main characters incredibly well and I would love to see how Asukas and Shinjis relationship develops further. Thank you for posting this story and I hope, that some day chapter 18 will also come out :)
Lurker chapter 1 . 4/11/2021
Hey, any plans to update this?
skyf0x chapter 17 . 4/1/2021
It's so sad that such a great story is abandoned...