Reviews for Once More with Feeling
Guest chapter 17 . 14h
I enjoyed this story quite a lot. I hope it will be continued at some point.
Heika chapter 3 . 15h
Considering Second Impact was Adam blowing up, pretty sure the Angels could make a good substitute with Lilith, along with them likely having an instinctual dislike of her.
I have a couple questions.

1. Are you planning on having this proofread anytime soon?

2. When is this going to update?
W8W chapter 17 . 8/12
Jestem ciekaw co będzie dalej. Jak dużo czarne charaktery się domyślą przed końcem. Cała 3 dzieci z pewnością siebie kontra 9 seryjnych evangelionów robiło by za bardzo widowiskowy finał.
Rangle chapter 2 . 7/18
You're going to give the little twerp a backbone? He won't be Shinji anymore then. Shinji's defining characteristics are his cowardice and selfishness. He doesn't understand love and he's not going to try to connect with other people.
amakawa.yuuto chapter 10 . 7/11
... Asuka's German is atrocious. I like the story, but... Seriously, atrocious. I haven't read a single German sentence from her that I didn't want to correct.
MakkuroX chapter 17 . 6/18
Actually it is Kamikaze(Suicide Mission)
Nihatclodra chapter 17 . 6/16
And it seems it will take several years more for another chapter... shit...
3 chapter 11 . 5/10
(sees end of chappy 11)
*dies*
ThE AnCiEnT DeRuViSh chapter 17 . 5/7
Amazing fic. I love how rational Shinji is and the plot is really cohesive. Despite its dead state I hope you can one day return and continue this fantastic piece of fanfiction!
nkuli123 chapter 17 . 5/2
You have such awesome story. Plz update
142 with an 8 chapter 17 . 5/2
I come back every other month to reread this. so far I've seen the beginning of this story and I've yet to see its end. I hope one day all us faithful readers will see this world come to its possible beautiful end. with that said this is a very well made story.
tanithlipsky chapter 17 . 4/7
very good
Dr. Jun chapter 17 . 3/21
Wow, I just spent the later half of a whole month reading this entire fanfic from beginning to end. It re-sparked the obsession I had with Evangelion that I haven't felt in years. The story, characters, choices.. everything felt perfect and was done so well it was like what could have been the true sequel to NGE. Reading this, brought back soo many memories, and with it, it was as if I was watching it on screen in my own head, leaving such an imprint that it feels like I did actually watch it, with many new pieces of your story overlaying the anime which I have watched soo many times. I just want to say, I really, really enjoyed this, and thank you sooo much for writing this amazing story. I am sad this is where I have to stop, but I can only hope that you finish it one day, and I will be patiently waiting.
ebbuu chapter 6 . 2/24
Put that in a document it summarizes my feelings entirely.