Reviews for Once More with Feeling
redhoodstories12 chapter 17 . 10/4
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, even if it isn't finished and probably never going to be. To be honest, I had to speed read until Asuka arrived and also the part where you were experimenting on the different first person POV. Otherwise, your writing was great and the characters were spot on :)
Dazzle chapter 17 . 10/3
This is a really fun read. Cheers!
Haxler chapter 17 . 9/15
i loved this, it was great while it lasted
Cody chapter 5 . 9/2
I can honestly say that this is one of the best I've ever read, it really takes its time going through every detail and not to mention shinjis new attitude. I can't even think of a single thing to make this better.
azurepunk98 chapter 9 . 8/25
Plague saviourofthe wastelands chapter 17 . 8/1
This is a great story...I know it's possibly a dead one...but I don't care, I'm going to follow and favorite it anyway in the hopes you do continue it,because there need to be more good stories like this one.
Cicero chapter 17 . 6/17

I had given up on this fic, so glad to see it come back. May I hope that another resurrection will also occur?
lord Martiya chapter 11 . 5/24
You know, I can't help but feel it would be in character for Gendo to actually do what he does in that picture...
Partsu chapter 11 . 5/17
Perfect! Especially the ending!
IansInsane chapter 17 . 5/14
IansInsane chapter 15 . 5/14
IansInsane chapter 11 . 5/14
PILOT THE EVANGELION! Or the kitten gets it!
lifeswordpa chapter 17 . 5/5
A new account and a year plus later, this is one of my favorite story's on this site. Just wanna let you know that I check this thing daily! Anyway, can't wait to hear you update again. Thanks in advance
Minirowan chapter 17 . 4/29
This story is just amazing. So much has changed already! Not just because Shinji knows the future, but because of his new attitude. How different would the show be if Shinji had been able to stand up to his father? If he was firm in his beliefs instead of changing them every second?

Asuka is already more likable than she ever was in the show. Rei actually has a personality. Misato is more grounded. There's a lot more I can say but then this review would never end.

I really hope you'll continue this story.
Valikdu chapter 5 . 4/3
"as if daring anyone to say anything"

Needs Evabridged Shigeru here. :D