Reviews for Once More with Feeling
Tyrell.wilson chapter 1 . 2/2
fuckkkk man. its hard to bealive this fic is a decade old and was left unfinished. i get it writers block is a bitch and you just lose interest and motivation wiritng because you have other things in life to do. But really wish you had finished this. oh well.
gabrielcsph chapter 17 . 12/18/2023
That was perfect, it's just sad how it don't get to a proper end
gabrielcsph chapter 10 . 12/17/2023
That's fucking gold
Gabrote42 chapter 17 . 6/22/2023
What a masterpiece. If this had been finished it would have probably been the best non-crossover evangelion fic ever. Sadly it has not. If you ever return, I will gladly support this all the way to Leliel, and whatever could have come after. Unless that happens, a minute of silence for this masterful, but unfinished piece. Rest In Archives.
Gabrote42 chapter 15 . 6/20/2023
Absolutely outstading. I am at a loss for words. If I could leave a timestamped comment with all the details I liked, and the absence of mistakes I saw, I would. Truly great. Everyone felt so much MORE here. Especially Kaji and Shinji, but it goes for everyone. I love how just a few dozen degrees off another fic's heading can completely reinterpret the characters. I love it.
Gabrote42 chapter 11 . 6/19/2023
That meme was reposted ten months ago, which I just downloaded. I died. Hard. I love it so much! I can see that I will LOVE this Rashomon-style chapter set, with the arms and whispers, and be horribly dissappointed if this fic ends early :D. Super cool fic. Have a heart from me!
carlose.coral01 chapter 1 . 5/2/2023
Will this even come back please it is really good.
TNO chapter 12 . 1/8/2023
This is... Hair
Really cute, indeed
Nice to see the trippy monologue incorporated into the story
TNO chapter 11 . 1/8/2023
No drugs? Hard to believe
Caffeinated ice chapter 1 . 11/6/2022
I think asuka wouldn't have been within reaching distance of the stooges since she's got that superiority complex, nobody was good enough for her except for Kaji, and she only went on that date in the show to do hikari a favor
Jaycewan chapter 1 . 9/8/2022
I wish this story had an ending. it's good, damn shame it's been abandoned for so long.
nantono chapter 2 . 7/12/2022
ok
RanVor chapter 17 . 5/28/2022
Well, that was a blast to read...

But dude, your pacing is mental. Ten chapters of rapid plot progression and then suddenly six chapters of pure character building? What? Don't get me wrong, it was enjoyable enough to read, but the contrast between all-plot and no-plot was really jarring. Whatever your next project is, try to balance it out a bit more.
Crusada de Lata chapter 14 . 4/5/2022
Man I can't believe I stopped reading this so long ago just because of a few spelling errors. This has some genuine heart and soul behind it and I'm sad to see this incomplete. Reading on and leaving a review is the most I can do, hope the author is doing well out there.
Asuka in a Nile t-shirt chapter 17 . 2/27/2022
It's such a shame this story is abandoned. For sure this is the best time travel Eva fic and also one of the best Eva fics in general.

Also daddy Kaji...