Reviews for Once More with Feeling
mirrorrim chapter 17 . 9/8/2013
Shortly before 2013 began, crawling through favored authors' favorite lists, I ended up here.
And glad that I did. I enjoyed the 16 chapters that were up a great deal, and was sad to see the length of time since any of your stories had received an update.

What I am trying to say, in my long-winded way, is that I was very /very/ happy to see, a month-or-so ago, that OMWF is - as you say - "ALLLIIVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

To start, a disclaimer:
I have not seen NGE. Not the original series, not the Rebuilds.
Any and all of my contact with NGE comes secondhand, from references, comparisons, fanfics, etc.
That said, I've gleaned enough from the ether to be familiar with the broad strokes. (Or in the case of the fanfics, less-broad strokes.)

So I can't comment about the fidelity of the characterizations, but they fit what I'd expect.
And the twisty-thoughtedness works for me. None of it's broken my suspension of disbelief.

That's about as good a critique as I can give, I'm afraid.

I hope your tribulations have run their course.
Health and happiness to you and yours.
Tama Saga chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
And the best part about going back in time he thought, switching his radio over to the general frequency, all those lines you came up with too lateā€¦

Most brilliant time travel observation ever.
Ads.A1 chapter 17 . 8/28/2013
This is an amazing story and i'm absolutely loving it. The changes the second time around have been fantastic. Can't wait for the next chapters. I've loved all the angle fights and the three red, white and purple chapters. Great work.
Parselmaster chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
I love this story. It is, not only awesome, but also keeps coming back every time I lose hope. Thank you.
ConnorDrake chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
I am glad you are back. I was thinking of sending you a new pic in celebration. And I still love this story.
cj1of4 chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
Well done, I look forward to any more updates you will provide us!
Ranma-sensei chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
Hm, this is getting interesting - Asuka just had her whole world collapse and is still standing. This requires further study! *dons labcoat and clipboard*
cj1of4 chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
Now I have to wonder how long until Aida gets a red EVA figurine?
cakemaster chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
An amazing read this far. Characters are fleshed out realistically. And overall flow of the story is believable and very interesting to read.
cj1of4 chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
Suffer the humiliation Commander. I hope Asuka does burst out laughing when she first meets him. It would confuse him to hell and make him double check to see if he messed up is traditional "intimidating" pose.
cj1of4 chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
Nice move Shinji, way to pull a fast one on Misato there!
Tankred chapter 17 . 8/21/2013
Wooh, it's actually been so long since I read the last chapter of this I had to go back and read the whole thing to get my perspective back. Still, maybe now people will start actually listening to Shinji and his obviously spot-on advice on anything angel-related.
gojifan chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
The further this story gets, the better it gets. I do hope you plan on continuing this with regular updates, because the effects of Shinji's knowledge of everything are starting to get really interesting. I knew Shinji describing his fear, and later his prediction, of the Sandalphon events would click with Asuka when/if the events unfolded the same. While you threw a wrench into it all with who stayed and who went, it is interesting that Misato and Asuka are starting to see that Shinji definitely knows things they don't know.

Basically, keep up the good work! This is by far one of my favorite stories on this entire site, and it would be a tremendous shame to see it go without updates for years again.
Aegir chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
Good chapter! I found this story a few months ago and had feared that it was yet another interesting fanfic that was doomed to never be completed. It's good to see it continuing and I'm looking forward to future chapters. I'm finding this change in direction for Shinji refreshing, and your representation of the ripples that his influence is causing is well-considered, as well as making sure that Shinji maintains believable weaknesses of his own. Also, your decision to expand on the world beyond Tokyo-3, and how adding elements to the equation that were essentially not in play in the original series was Shinji's best option to change the ending was a clever move. As Kaji says, Shinji is not suited for scheming, even with all of this extra knowledge, so he goes to the people who are. An excellent read, and I hope to see more of it in the near future!
Jarjaxle chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
Hahaha...Absolutely Loved the ending...But Ritsuko is slowly getting Idea that Something is different in Shinji...Horror...

So Kaji and That General Are in Shinji's Side and They KNOW THE TRUTH! ! XDXDXDXDXD

And Now Friendship Between First 3 Pilots of Evangelion's is Deepening... That is very nice to see...I hope that Rei will not become Jealous of Shinji's and Asuka's Future Relationship later on...Nice to see that Rei is Slowly but Surely Becoming More Human...
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »