Reviews for Once More with Feeling
Stalker117 chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Up to now this is being some wild ride. I really like these Out of Context-like stories, where a small rock in a lake can make the biggest ripples.

Will keep reading and will give more feedback soon.

For now, though, this should be the theme for the story: watch?vfqZOrzg7UJM&listPL-NsTSTmnfVZFCksBrvs-LrTSE htzvptU

Black Noise47 chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Okay so, I like these in-line music recommendations, and aside from minor typos and typographical errors the writing is really good. A bit over-detailed at some points but then again, better over then under there. I find Shinji's determination to my liking and have to note that some of the finer touches like Shinji catching himself before apologizing really add to making this believable.
With the changes from OT so far I expect to see many divergences play out as a result, like how Gendo will adapt to non-wuss!Shinji in his scenario
Anyway, so far so good, probably won't review every chapter but will try to point out things worthy of noting
Black Noise47 chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Seen your name floating in the favorites of some of my favorites and finally stumbled across this, crosschecking shows its highly recommended at TvTropes and my impression from this is tentatively positive, lets see if the standard holds
animeflunky chapter 17 . 9/30/2013
Loving it so far, Shinji and Asuka's relationship is as always (and perhaps even more than canon due to your keen exploration of it) fascinatingly complex and enjoyable to puzzle through. Looking forward to reading more.
Jarik Tentsu chapter 17 . 9/25/2013
Glad to see you've decided to continue this! It's certainly part of the small group of well written Eva fics. Keep it up!
matrix1000 chapter 17 . 9/22/2013
Awesome Story! Keep updating :) 5/5
Battosai25 chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
A great story.
I love the way you portray the three children and their interactions, especially the relationship between Asuka and Shinji and of course Rei's development.

looking forward to the next chapter.
Despite chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
Having just found your Shinji-reboot story, I have to say that it has been a very good read. The subtleties and humour of your story make me anticipate more with little patience. Perhaps it is karma, but I hope you do not keep me and doubtless many others wait very long.
Many thanks!
Essex chapter 17 . 9/8/2013
Good update. The Rei POV section where she goes from using 'she' to using 'you' seems off in tone, but otherwise it was an excellent chapter. It'll be interesting to see how SEELE reacts to their new suspicions regarding Shinji and how Gendo reacts to Rei's actions.
mirrorrim chapter 17 . 9/8/2013
Shortly before 2013 began, crawling through favored authors' favorite lists, I ended up here.
And glad that I did. I enjoyed the 16 chapters that were up a great deal, and was sad to see the length of time since any of your stories had received an update.

What I am trying to say, in my long-winded way, is that I was very /very/ happy to see, a month-or-so ago, that OMWF is - as you say - "ALLLIIVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

To start, a disclaimer:
I have not seen NGE. Not the original series, not the Rebuilds.
Any and all of my contact with NGE comes secondhand, from references, comparisons, fanfics, etc.
That said, I've gleaned enough from the ether to be familiar with the broad strokes. (Or in the case of the fanfics, less-broad strokes.)

So I can't comment about the fidelity of the characterizations, but they fit what I'd expect.
And the twisty-thoughtedness works for me. None of it's broken my suspension of disbelief.

That's about as good a critique as I can give, I'm afraid.

I hope your tribulations have run their course.
Health and happiness to you and yours.
Tama Saga chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
And the best part about going back in time he thought, switching his radio over to the general frequency, all those lines you came up with too lateā€¦

Most brilliant time travel observation ever.
Ads.A1 chapter 17 . 8/28/2013
This is an amazing story and i'm absolutely loving it. The changes the second time around have been fantastic. Can't wait for the next chapters. I've loved all the angle fights and the three red, white and purple chapters. Great work.
Parselmaster chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
I love this story. It is, not only awesome, but also keeps coming back every time I lose hope. Thank you.
ConnorDrake chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
I am glad you are back. I was thinking of sending you a new pic in celebration. And I still love this story.
cj1of4 chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
Well done, I look forward to any more updates you will provide us!
657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »