Reviews for Once More with Feeling
daylitdream chapter 17 . 2/18/2014
So I finally found your story. I have to say i love it. too many time travel fics turn out to be flops but yours has been very solid so far. I am not sure how I feel about the constantly changing viewpoints. Usually I just don't like this but I actually do like how it is turning out in this fic.

Lets see what else.. oh I liked the JSSDF viewpoints, we never see much that goes on outside NERV usually so I love how you fleshed things out. If you are still writing this story I hope to see more of these views in the future. If I can keep from lazing out I will write a review for each chapter later.
Asurau chapter 17 . 2/13/2014
Simply fantastic. I look forward to the next chapter with eager anticipation.
Destrark chapter 17 . 2/10/2014
damn that was a dramatic chapter, your absolutely amazing at characterisation and the story is really well written. seriously cant wait for more, hope life doesn't screw you over like it apparently did for the last chapter, very glad I found this story.
Destrark chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
...Oh god I cant stop laughing! help me! My lungs...
moar chapter 17 . 1/26/2014
Moar
Trace Reading chapter 15 . 1/24/2014
You made a small error: Asuka's 13, not 14, when she arrives in Japan. Her date of birth is listed as December 4th 2001.

Her nationality is also American, although she spent most of her life in Germany.
Trace Reading chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
devolve? Don't you mean delegate?
Gendogh chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
this fic is simply awesome, took a while following him and his writing is simply spectacular. Follow it and god takes another chapter soon. Sorry my English is not my mother tongue but keep with it in many ways is even better than the canon. I encourage!
Anon chapter 17 . 1/15/2014
Don't take my words lightly here...
This is like the best FF I've read, easily the best among the Evangelion FF's, and I really hope that you're gonna continue dude this is amazing.
Satire Swift chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
Whew. I've been meaning to get through this fic for a long time but I haven't gotten around to it till now. You've got something really nice here, and I hope that you continue it.
alds87 chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
Great work, I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
DEBob19 chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
So... I wonder if anyone else noticed you wrote "time to engagement two minutes sixty seconds"... which, you know, is three minutes.
Zak chapter 17 . 12/14/2013
I just found this fic, and I must say: Great Work!
I liked how after having Shinji had his talk with Gendo about his Living conditions and pay, he had a complete breakdown as soon as he was out of Gendo's sight. It was a nice touch showing he hadn't completely changed from his canon self, and he still had an Achile's heel in his father.
His confiding in Kaji about the first time around, and all the hidden background spy stuff that came as a result afterwards
Part of me wonders what would have happened if Shinji had managed to convince them not to go though with the capture plan on Sandalphon, when and how would that Angel have attacked Tokyo-3? Would it have just burrowed under the Geofront and directly into Lilith's chamber? Meh, I suppose it doesn't matter now...

I'm looking forward to "The Day Tokyo-3 Stood still"... though Matriel isn't anything to worry about, doubly so if the power doesn't go out this time.
As for the others:
I can't see him doing anything different about Sahaquiel, that one was straight forward(or more accurately straight down)

He can't do anything about Yroul, at least not with out reveling the truth to Ritsuko.

Liliel will be an interesting one. Will he even be the one that falls in? Will anyone fall in?

Bardeil... this fight was a major braking point for Shinji in the first timeline, and there's no way he'll let it happen a second time. Now for the tricky part: how to stop it without spilling the beans about being from the future?

Zeruel, the strange thing is, if he's not in a desperate enough situation for Unit-01 to go Berserk, she might not get the S2 engine... and that would have some bad repercussions down the line.

Arael, Unless Shinji plans to run out and take the blast, I can't see a change... well except for the changes to Asuka's personality. Part of me expects him to confess everything to Asuka ether just before or just after.

Armisael, that one will be trouble, I can't see that fight NOT killing someone... well maybe one way, but it's kind of a Deus Ex Machina... then again, this IS Evangelion.

Tabris/Kaworu, oh that will be one hell of a chat! ;)
DEBob19 chapter 13 . 12/13/2013
You meant "expendable" not "expandable". One means it can be discarded without issue, the other means it can get bigger. Great chapter, liked it more than the previous two because we finally got to see Shinji explain the future to people. Cheers.
Ethorin chapter 17 . 12/5/2013