Reviews for Once More with Feeling
rc48177 chapter 3 . 1/9
I was hesitant at first but yep, definitely favoriting this.
Scarlet88 chapter 17 . 12/27/2015
I really love this story! Great detail and characterization! Any chance that you'll continue this story someday?
FinalGuardian chapter 11 . 12/9/2015
The characters are beautifully done, I especially like the pilots. The interaction all through the fic has been well done and the humor mixed in add levity at just the right time considering we all know how dark things can get in the series.
Random chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
Will you continue this? It's really good.
redhoodstories12 chapter 17 . 10/4/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, even if it isn't finished and probably never going to be. To be honest, I had to speed read until Asuka arrived and also the part where you were experimenting on the different first person POV. Otherwise, your writing was great and the characters were spot on :)
Dazzle chapter 17 . 10/3/2015
This is a really fun read. Cheers!
Haxler chapter 17 . 9/15/2015
i loved this, it was great while it lasted
Cody chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
I can honestly say that this is one of the best I've ever read, it really takes its time going through every detail and not to mention shinjis new attitude. I can't even think of a single thing to make this better.
azurepunk98 chapter 9 . 8/25/2015
y
Plague saviourofthe wastelands chapter 17 . 8/1/2015
This is a great story...I know it's possibly a dead one...but I don't care, I'm going to follow and favorite it anyway in the hopes you do continue it,because there need to be more good stories like this one.
Cicero chapter 17 . 6/17/2015
Wonderful!

I had given up on this fic, so glad to see it come back. May I hope that another resurrection will also occur?
lord Martiya chapter 11 . 5/24/2015
You know, I can't help but feel it would be in character for Gendo to actually do what he does in that picture...
Partsu chapter 11 . 5/17/2015
Perfect! Especially the ending!
IansInsane chapter 17 . 5/14/2015
DAMN!WHY NO MORE CHAPTERS!?
IansInsane chapter 15 . 5/14/2015