Reviews for Once More with Feeling
RandomFlask chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Still awaiting that extra chapter :P Must have read this about 10 times now come on dude I know you're still active :P You updated another fiction so come on give this one some more love. :D PS: Not rushing you but I want MOOOOAAAAARRRRR
Noah chapter 17 . 8/5/2014
Finnaly finished marathoning this fic, and you sir embody the mantra "quality over quantity" although the fic has been running for 7 years every time you post the result is a godlike formation of words. Can't wait for the next update.
amazingbutincomp chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
Please don't stop being my author!

or atleast appoint somebody to complete this story...
StrangePointOfView chapter 17 . 8/1/2014
I cannot express in words how truly amazing this story is! I love how cute Shinji and Asuka are this time around, as well as Rei and Aida. The bond between the characters is so tangible, and so very real. And Shinji, despite having a backbone, is still very emotionally unsure of himself. Basically, well done on everything!
Godzillaslayer101 chapter 17 . 7/30/2014
This is one of the best time travel eva fics out there the characters are believable in their personalities kudos to shinji a struggle between having this tough guy facade and his old self. Overall I can't wait for you to update this fic.
Critic 703 chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
Good job. You can't finish the story. Anyone wanna complete it for the rest of us?
still-guns chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Very disappointed that this story jas not been updated for almost an entire year :(
UnwovenSymmetry chapter 17 . 6/23/2014
This is one of the best pieces of Evangelion fan fiction I have read. The slight adjustments to Shinji’s personality are well in keeping with what he has gone through and the new information that instrumentality would have provided him. The relationships between the charters feel spot on, on multiple different levels. I particularly loved the political intrigue; chapter 10 provided one of the most concise explanations of how SEELE concealed itself and its goals I have read. The way you explained how any investigation that managed to work its way through Marduk Institute’s front companies or any of the other mysteries surrounding NERV, would only find itself falling further and further down the rabbit hole and no closer to understanding what was actually going on, was truly inspired.

One issue I do have is with Rei, her social transformation is beautiful to see and very well-reasoned out but her internal loyalties seemed to shift far too radically in to short a time frame without any explicit need. Rei’s loyalty to Gendo was very real and deeply set, especially as Rei II. Even as Rei III with all of her memories and feelings about events before her death muted and distant she was still mostly loyal until the moment of truth. It would seem more in charter for slight shifts in her perspective to have a hypothetical quality to them until a final diction was required. Rei would not so much lie to Gendo as consider her deliberations unimportant and irrelevant until pressing her at some critical juncture caused her new position to solidify.

I can see what you were going for in chapter 17, Sandalphon provides perhaps the best example of a situation where even (or perhaps especially) minor changes could lead to disasters consequences and Shinji has to learn to put faith in others if he is going to succeed and emphasizing both at this point may have been appropriate. Still reading over that section struck me as off in some way, perhaps it was that Asuka and Rei seem to lack agency in that situation as the nature of the fight was very preset and if they are to have agency as protagonists they would need to know what was going on. I would be careful with this kind of situation going forward, as in the end this story is thriving on it characters ability to change their fate. I did love the world building descriptions in this section, about the nature of the volcano it is this kind of detail that provides a real depth to your story and makes it something that is always worth coming back to.
smashman42 chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
Wow, I hadn't read 'Shinji and Warhammer40k' when I first read this story. Now however I actually get all of the references in that scene and nearly wet myself laughing!

I sincerely hope you haven't abandoned this story, it'd be such a shame if you had.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/15/2014
I've been on an Eva fic kick for a few weeks now and this is one of my favorites, with the humor and Shinji's newfound backbone. It'd make me really sad to see this fic fall into the limbo that is the world of discontinued fanfics. Please update if you have a chance. This fic will remain a favorite of mine
Magical Librarian chapter 17 . 6/11/2014
You will have to continue you this if you wish to see another morn. Well anyway this is bloody awesome and quite well written, so far a pleasure to read.
The new Lelouch chapter 17 . 5/23/2014
Love this it's amazing: please watch this I think it's hilarious:

shunshinking chapter 17 . 5/18/2014
Hope you continue with this story it is very good. Looking forward to see any more.
Burn2Cinderz chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
This is one of the best Evangelion fanfics I've read. I've still got 2 chapters to go, but I'm already sad to notice it's been almost a year since the last update. Characters seem pretty accurate and I really enjoy the banter Shinji has been dishing out, especially the ones towards Asuka.
Alfa290 chapter 17 . 4/5/2014
Probably my favorite "Shinji goes back in time" fics. It's internally consistent, has good character development, and gives a reason for why he's playing connect the plot points with the Angels. I really hope this fic is still alive.
582 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »