Reviews for Once More with Feeling
ariel stormcloud chapter 9 . 11/22/2007
great story
rule179 chapter 9 . 11/22/2007
Ah, and this answers the question I sent you a bit ago for this story!

Nice!
pyramidgirl89 chapter 8 . 11/17/2007
I'm surprised this story doesn't have more reviews... It's a slightly more realistic time tale than other stories out there. Good Job!

Pyramidgirl89
Omega87 chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
You write a very good story my friend, and I'd love to see this one continue. So update, and we'll give you cookies ;).

*Alerted & Favorited*
Gally619 chapter 7 . 11/15/2007
I love this story! please update soon!
ArmorBlade chapter 8 . 11/13/2007
Well I'm glad you recovered and continued this. Though as you said that much hasn't changed - it's the minor ones that start it all. Plus I can sense a severe questioning from Misato in the future and Shinji spilling the beans somewhat

It just seems to be going a little slow is all, but then again you've got all the side plots running which really makes it deep and always interesting.
russellmopar chapter 7 . 11/13/2007
I loved the role reversal in the initial sortie against the fifth. I think it is the first time I've seen it done that way. I also like the way you are slowly making Rei more human. I can't wait till Asuka arrives next chapter. Please don't take to long to update this, though an update to Derelict would be nice as well.
Rc1212 chapter 7 . 11/13/2007
GREAT CHAPTER! Can't wait for the next one! With Asuka there its going to be fun!
bissek chapter 7 . 11/13/2007
How did Chihiro hear that Shinji is rich? He hasn't exactly been advertising his impressive tax-free paycheck.

It's a good thing that the girls don't know that Shinji is the reason the dance is happening at all.

The dance is going to take some careful handling by Shinji. If he doesn't explain his 'I've already asked someone out' scheme to Asuka when the time comes, there could be some awkwardness. Whether he does or not, most of the people in school are going to come to the conclusion that he asked Asuka to the dance within a day of learning there would be a dance, a full month before she even showed up in town. Which will undoubtedly cause rumors about how long they've known each other, which might be interesting if they filter back to NERV (Maybe they'll think that Shinji fell in love with Asuka from studying her official dossier before she showed up? Even if the joke never goes beyond Misato, Ritsuko and the bridge bunnies, it would be amusing).

Going to the dance with Shinji will definitely make Asuka an enemy in Chihiro, though. Somehow I don't think that getting rejected in favor of a girl who was living on the other side of the planet and might not be able to make the 10,0 mile commute to the dance hall for one date (Which is what would have been the case at the time of the alleged asking out time, given what Shinji should have known at the time) is something that Chihiro will take well.

This is twice in a row that Angel attacks have created tourist attractions. I wonder what the next attraction will be.
dennisud chapter 7 . 11/13/2007
I like the changes you have wrought here. I also like the way this Shinji is trying subtly to not only change things but realize the goal of getting those responcible.

I think not only will Asuka and more importantly Kaji be instrumental in doing this. I also like the way he's developing Rei into a real person.

dennisud
TsunZiven chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
Nice beginning. You might want to check the spelling of names of the character, "Soruh", "Kasiragi", etc.
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 8 . 11/13/2007
Please sir I want some MORE!

_~ very fun story.
Allen Pitt chapter 8 . 11/13/2007
Great story so far... so far he's just "doing the same as before, but this time avoiding his tactical mistakes" along with somewhat better handling of relationships... things will get really interesting once he starts making major changes, to try to stop the catastrophe at the end, that happened the first time. Plus...Asuka!

If he plans it well, his dad & the Magi could be in for a real surprise...

Great battle scene by the way-
DarklightZERO chapter 8 . 11/13/2007
Aw!

I thought that you did a double update. Well that should teach me to look at the chapter titles when that story alert comes in.

Its good to see that not everything is going well for Shinji as the changes he makes are causing ripples in the entire timeline.

Have you condidered putting this story on a C2? There is this C2 called "Time and time again" which is dedicated to time travel stories.

There is one thing that I was thinking about. In the Disclaimer chapter you mentioned that you already wrote this story. Who much is already written and now much is being wrote.

Sex scenes? Is this going to be like RE-take? Anyways I think that you should go overboard when you do them.

Until next time. Farewell!
rule179 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Hey, you posted it here too?

Fantastic and a new chapter as well! Doublely so!
576 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »