Reviews for Once More with Feeling
bissek chapter 7 . 11/13/2007
How did Chihiro hear that Shinji is rich? He hasn't exactly been advertising his impressive tax-free paycheck.

It's a good thing that the girls don't know that Shinji is the reason the dance is happening at all.

The dance is going to take some careful handling by Shinji. If he doesn't explain his 'I've already asked someone out' scheme to Asuka when the time comes, there could be some awkwardness. Whether he does or not, most of the people in school are going to come to the conclusion that he asked Asuka to the dance within a day of learning there would be a dance, a full month before she even showed up in town. Which will undoubtedly cause rumors about how long they've known each other, which might be interesting if they filter back to NERV (Maybe they'll think that Shinji fell in love with Asuka from studying her official dossier before she showed up? Even if the joke never goes beyond Misato, Ritsuko and the bridge bunnies, it would be amusing).

Going to the dance with Shinji will definitely make Asuka an enemy in Chihiro, though. Somehow I don't think that getting rejected in favor of a girl who was living on the other side of the planet and might not be able to make the 10,0 mile commute to the dance hall for one date (Which is what would have been the case at the time of the alleged asking out time, given what Shinji should have known at the time) is something that Chihiro will take well.

This is twice in a row that Angel attacks have created tourist attractions. I wonder what the next attraction will be.
dennisud chapter 7 . 11/13/2007
I like the changes you have wrought here. I also like the way this Shinji is trying subtly to not only change things but realize the goal of getting those responcible.

I think not only will Asuka and more importantly Kaji be instrumental in doing this. I also like the way he's developing Rei into a real person.

dennisud
TsunZiven chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
Nice beginning. You might want to check the spelling of names of the character, "Soruh", "Kasiragi", etc.
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 8 . 11/13/2007
Please sir I want some MORE!

_ very fun story.
Allen Pitt chapter 8 . 11/13/2007
Great story so far... so far he's just "doing the same as before, but this time avoiding his tactical mistakes" along with somewhat better handling of relationships... things will get really interesting once he starts making major changes, to try to stop the catastrophe at the end, that happened the first time. Plus...Asuka!

If he plans it well, his dad & the Magi could be in for a real surprise...

Great battle scene by the way-
DarklightZERO chapter 8 . 11/13/2007
Aw!

I thought that you did a double update. Well that should teach me to look at the chapter titles when that story alert comes in.

Its good to see that not everything is going well for Shinji as the changes he makes are causing ripples in the entire timeline.

Have you condidered putting this story on a C2? There is this C2 called "Time and time again" which is dedicated to time travel stories.

There is one thing that I was thinking about. In the Disclaimer chapter you mentioned that you already wrote this story. Who much is already written and now much is being wrote.

Sex scenes? Is this going to be like RE-take? Anyways I think that you should go overboard when you do them.

Until next time. Farewell!
rule179 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Hey, you posted it here too?

Fantastic and a new chapter as well! Doublely so!
Final Poke Mario Fan chapter 3 . 11/10/2007
Man...now that I've seen this chapter...I like the way the story is starting off! I love stories that involve characters going back in time to fix things, and this is the best example of that! You also have the characterization down very well...I'll continue reading!
Allen Pitt chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
he sure is doing a lot better this time around...but then who wouldn't if they got the chance to do it over again... but things are coming up that are going to be tough to overcome...
Delusional Fishies chapter 6 . 10/26/2007
If only Angels could talk...

"GENDO IKARI COME OUT HERE YOU BUG SO I CAN CRUSH YOU!"
Final Poke Mario Fan chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
I really like how good you are with describing things, it makes the story better. Anyway, a bit short, but that's understandable. Anyway, I'll read on!
Final Poke Mario Fan chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Hmm...Sounds interesting. I think that this might be an Eva fic actually worth reading. I'll be sure to read this one.
russellmopar chapter 6 . 10/24/2007
As a fan of Shinji time travel fics I only have one thing to ask of you. Please don't abandon this like so many others have done. Other than that I have no glaring problems with anything you have done so far. I like the way you are slowly building up the brother/sister relationship between Shinji & Rei and the humorous misunderstandings of everyone else. I can't wait till Asuka shows up! Keep up the good work!
bissek chapter 6 . 10/23/2007
The Nike comment brings up an easy way to solve NERV's budget issues, for all time: Do you have any idea how many advertising labels you can stick on an Evangelion? It would make the things look hideous, but it would bring in cash.

How will the fact that Shinji is responsible for her paycheck (Which, if the yen/dollar exchange is the same then as now, is roughly 200 thousand dollars a year - tax free, very impressive) affect Asuka's initial impression of him?

One thing Shinji should do is suggest that the data from his fights be turned into simulator data and shipped to Germany, along with recordings of the actual fights. That way, Asuka can get some practical training exercises in. How did the month long voyage from Germany to Japan affect her training schedule anyway?
DarklightZERO chapter 6 . 10/23/2007
Now the story seems to be living up to its title now.

Anyways, very good. I forsee a possible problem with Rei in the future.

The writing is still good. You have got the page breaks in, which is good. There are a few things that are sneaking into your writing, a few typos and some words that have been joined together because there was no space between them.

Until next time. Farewell!

(adds story to favorate stories list)
568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »