Reviews for Once More with Feeling
Largo chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
I have read many evangelion fics. its one of my favorite animes. many have tried the second round story. Yet you are the only one to make it beleivable. I hope you continue, I look forward to reading more.
TheWarden chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
Time Travel stories are hardly a new scenario, but I like your take on it.
Worldmaker chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
Will you be continuing Derelict any time soon?
drakensis chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
Nice chapter. I half expected Shinji to put a blanket over Misato, or even a pillow under her head, before leaving. I suppose that that would have run the risk of waking her though.
johnny o binome chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
that is a really well written story. much better most of the other 'shinji goes back in time' stories. please keep writting it.
duzell3071 chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
Beautiful...simply beautiful. I've read several of the "Super Shinji" fanfics that had the same concept as this that bombed. You've actually pulled off a Shinji that was believable in the face of Third Impact. I would be honored to read this fanfiction.

Keep writing, You are obviously talented in it.
AidanPryde001 chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
Ok, now I know that you had us all worried about a crap fic from your prologue, but I believe that you have lied to us all. This is pretty well written and I would enjoy more of this fic. Also, the stroy, though the plot seems a little cliche, with your style I would be entertained with how you proceeded through the new canon. By all means, do NOT junk this one.
Blue Bragon chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
... interesting, will Lilith Rei appear again? well please continue, it is really well done...
Demon Evangelion chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
Well, looks like Shinji's ready to kick ass for real this time. I hope the Angels have their wills written cause Shinji's gonna enighalate them. And I have a feeling Shinji's going to smack Gendo around a little bit soon to(loony grin). Update soon please!
ariel stormcloud chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
great story
duzell3071 chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
It's been quite a while since I last read a good Evangelion fanfic like this. This idea you used for this fanfiction was used in one story "Reprise" which, sad to say, was apparently abandoned. I have been looking for another fanfic like this for a while now.

The writing style is superb and the characterization was great. I would love to see more of this story in the future.
Spiritblade chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
Indeed, once more, with feeling. This story has immense promise, and I look forward to the way you will write out this second sword-dance.

Spiritblade

P.S. : Enable the anonymous reviews. It will bring in the business.
slimjim27 chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
nice peice of work, update again soon!
538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36