Reviews for Once More with Feeling
Reikson chapter 11 . 12/31/2007
HAHAHAHAHA! A MEME!
Sdarian chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
I really kind of fail to see why he had to hide the cross. While I can see there being problems with the blood maybe (for sure if they decide for whatever reason to analyze it), and maybe that was some kind of one of a kind or rare cross. But really, the fact that he has a cross like Misato's, while surprising, isn't really all that suspicious. Whatever. Keep up the good work.
necro-wulf chapter 10 . 12/26/2007
The absolute best time travel fic I've seen bar none.

Your character's reactions and progression are realistic amd consistent with the existing fiction. You have kept the causalital distortion to a minimum by keeping Shinji going the same general direction, and only changing the exact route and minor stops along the way. Your depiction of the intelligence network centered around NERV was both complex and understandable.

All in all a surprisingly well written peice, given the quality of most stories based upon the cosmic mulligen. IT is engrossing and worthy of contiuation.
DarklightZERO chapter 10 . 12/23/2007
another chapter YAY!

Anyways another good job. Asuka visiting Rei aparment should have happened in the series. At least Asuka won't be calling Rei "Wondergirl" as she has seen that she does not get special treatment.

Since you have made a calender for this, this begs the question. Are you going to put christmas in? Thinking about it. I doubt that Christianity would decline after the second impact (as some authors put it) I think that christinity (and any other religion) would actually become stonger after the second impact. However I wouldn't but it past SEELE to 'abolish' chirstmas (they would just turn chirstmas eve/day into a working days. That would get rid of the commercial side) since they would just think that it is just a waste of resorces.

Were am I going with this... Oh yea. If you don't have christmas you could have Shinji mention it once. Since he achieved compleation someone in that 'primordial soup' would remember chirstmas and all it stood for.

Enough of that.

Thinking about moving Rei, I don't think that Gendo (or Fuyutsuki) would really want to agree to move Rei because I think the reasion why Rei lives in such an isolated place because they don't want her mixing with other people and therefore finding a reasion not to end the world.

Once again. Well done on your story. I love the SEELE, NERV and JDA intelligence war you described at the start of the chapter.

Until next time, Farewell.

P.S. There is a good parody of evangelion on Youtube. Its called "Neon Menaces Evangelion" by "Chazthesilencer." You should check it out.
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 10 . 12/22/2007
glad to see this chapter finished. love how you were able to get all 3 pilots to get 'along' this time around, and here i had dance like you want o live que'd up _~ only to find out it wasn't necessary hopefully Fuyutsuki will assign Rei a new apartment while the commanders gone so Asuka and Shinji don't have to 'deal' what that rat bastard. _~

God cosmic rewinds can be fun.
Des Shinta chapter 10 . 12/17/2007
Excellent, Excellent work Here. You have a working plot, pretty thorough knowledge of the series (there's an event timeline in a book titled "Neon Genesis Evangelion: The Unofficial Guide - Mysteries and Secrets Revealed! #3" To help with those gaps that seem like too short or long a period, such as between Gaghiel and Israfel. It also has a lot of background details about the main cast) And dynamic character change which all falls in line with the series...With a possible exception with the kensuke-Rei pairing in progress; they never interact enough in the shown series to canon-ly justify it..Such as a popular book series that could be named. Fortunately, there's enough differences in this 'second take' for leeway in the formation of that relationship. When I first came across the short 'prologue' for this fic, I had low hopes, but finding the continuous length of the following chapters I was surprised and glad to be proven wrong.

The Shinji you've characterized is the idealized protagonist many fanfiction writers have realized to make their stories into great works worthy of their own faction of specialized 'worshipers'. The lines you've had him either say or think have been pure genius!

...But don't let that go to your head-A decrease in quality or extensive delays in updates due to an overinflated ego will still lose you readers/minions.

Lastly, on a more 'personal' note; you may want to afix more details on your author bio; list some favorite stories or authors in the appropriate sections, spread the words of others through memorable quotes and stuff; it helps flesh out the person behind the writing so more people may follow successfully in their metaphorical writing footsteps; and in turn those people may begin to be able to tell their own story that must be told.

Rating; 10 out of 10.

/Favorite-ed/

/Added to story alert/

Keep up the excellent work!
Escalus chapter 10 . 12/17/2007
:D

Please check your spelling. Please. Also, there are some major issues with syntaxe, think writing "...no mean FEET" instead of "...no mean FEAT." or substituting "shear" for "sheer". It's kind of the opposite of my own problem; I know lots of words and how to spell 'em but not always how to pronounce them. I've already got a bit of an accent so...yeah. Never ask me to say the words "melancholy" or "three". Then again, my accent when I speak french is terrible too so I should be used to it...
Omega87 chapter 10 . 12/16/2007
Awesome story so far man. Can't wait for the next update. Get drunk with some friends more often if thats what it takes xD.
Kaname Langley chapter 10 . 12/16/2007
Yes another greath chapter, please update soon and dont die LoL
I Am Rolf chapter 10 . 12/16/2007
good story i hope that u finsh it and not...let it die
false existance13 chapter 10 . 12/15/2007
One of the best written stories I've read in a while. I can't wait to read your next chapter.
Rc1212 chapter 10 . 12/15/2007
GREAT! Can't wait for the next update! Keep up the good work!
mikek3332002 chapter 10 . 12/15/2007
I enjoyed reading this chapter.
Fanf1cFan chapter 10 . 12/15/2007
I, for one, am very glad you hadn't tossed that HDD. Sure, this story isn't "canon", but how could it be, given the "travel back in time to do it right" foundation? Pretty much everyone that has watched all of the anime and/or read the manga has come away depressed, enraged, and in possession of the absolute conviction that the story -can't- be allowed to end that way. That's what, in part at least, drives all these authors to create the AU and continuation 'fics' based on NGE. Aside from a few grammatical errors I happened to notice in passing, your effort is great fun to read. It satisfies my need to have things unfold the "right" way, at least a little, in favor of our young tragic heroes. Gimme more! But resist the urge to make it too easy for them. The higher the cost, the more valued the prize. And please have Gendo suffer mightily for his sins, even if it is in an omake.
Zer0JMB chapter 10 . 12/15/2007
One of my favorite Fanfics by far.

looking forward to the next chapter.
611 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »