Reviews for Once More with Feeling
Guest chapter 13 . 2/15/2019
Solution to your conundrum: splice scenes from the three chapters together where transitions would be natural, the readers will get the best parts of each chapter, enough for it to tell and show what happened with shinji, while only some gaps the reader can fill in with his own expectations. Still, good experiment, it worked for me.
DaMan chapter 17 . 2/10/2019
Sooo...
Shouldn't you have another chapter ready now?
dvd181 chapter 17 . 2/3/2019
What an amazing fic. If you ever decide to return to quite literally the highest-rated Evangelion fanfiction of all time; one better than even Advice and Trust, then I can assure you that we'll be all over a new chapter like you would not believe.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2019
Just please come back, one of the best stories and you want to leave it ?
SuburbanNights chapter 17 . 1/30/2019
This is literally the most highly rated NGE fanfiction of all time. Why are you abandoning it?
Mader Levap chapter 17 . 1/6/2019
I want to scream at fact this is deadfic... again. :(
Giuseppe chapter 1 . 10/4/2018
this is gold man, don[t abandonn this fic please
Soy un lector de sudamérica
fredih chapter 17 . 10/1/2018
One of, if not the best Eva fanfics that I've read so far. The utterly sad part about it though, is that it's discontinued/dead. If you're reading this, please continue your fic, Crazy-88.
ts28 chapter 17 . 9/14/2018
This is one of the BEST NGE fics I've read in a long time. And I really hope the author continues it. It's not often a story on here hits me as hard as this one did. All I'm gonna say is Lady in Red can now bring me to tears now thanks to you. Please finish the story. I need to know how you would've tied up a lot of points in the original story.
thesorrowfuljack chapter 17 . 9/4/2018
This cliffhanger is a slap in the balls, I tell you
BlazeStryker chapter 6 . 8/19/2018
Gendo Ikari is #2 on AnimeAmerica's Top 10 list of awful parents on anime.

Big surprise, right?
Jeff Oliwek chapter 17 . 8/11/2018
you really need to come back and finish this... or give someone your notes so they can finish it for you. this is a wonderful story. a story that is crying, no, screaming for a glorious ending. Rei defying Gendo by distracting him long enough for Ritsuko to shoot him dead, Asuka and Shinji fighting together, averting 3rd impact, Misato and Ryoji finding the love they left behind 8 years prior... and end it in grand fashion, with Asuka finally getting over herself, tearing down those walls, and admitting to Shinji that she loves him. Maybe even with a massive wedding scene that really pours on the WAFF. doesn't need to be dirty, just some of Asuka's trademark perversion, and some innuendo and double entendre to keep it light-hearted.

I've read this one probably a good 5 times, and it only seems to get better... please, for the love of all things holy... come back and finish...
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 2 . 8/2/2018
- One enormous sneeze
Kek, oh I've got to remember that one.
Evafan01 chapter 17 . 6/21/2018
If you're reading this, come back and finish this thing. This is one of the few NGE 'fics to get it right, you should be proud of what you've created, but less so over its lack of finality. Finish it, for yourself as much as for your readers.
Greensword101 chapter 1 . 5/11/2018
Interesting using the first chapter to discuss your idea first off.
726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »