Reviews for Invitations and Doubts
MewJollyRancher12 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
*squee 'cause im a fan girl!*
Silver Ash chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
He takes the time to ask her father for permission, but kisses her even before their date? :)

Just teasing. Very cute and so glad he finally asked her before Ned got her, as it should have been. And I love the idea of a movie based on one of their mysteries, and of course the film makers would mess things up.

Nice job!
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
lovely! :)
kk chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
i like this story
niver chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Me, I liked it. The idea of the movie having Bess and Frank end up together and that bothering Nancy was just perfect. And the fact it was 'Terror On Tour' . . . that just made me laugh. Great job.
outlinedsilver chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
aw...cute!
Eden's Austen chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
It was a good story, but the tense that it is set in is confusing. Past tense might work better, but it's up to you.
katie janeway chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I thought I'd reviewed this ages ago...

I cannot say how funny I think it is to consider a film based on our trio with a Frank/Bess pairing. Nothing wrong with the pairing, but it would take a LOT of talent to get me to buy it. I've only seen one fic, "Hazard", manage it and it was not a happy relationship...

Anyway...I love this moment. Because it's not the picture-perfect Nancy/Frank get-together scene we've all imagined. (At least, not at first). It's awkward, they're both surprised...it's a lot more real-to-life in that case.
pitaqueen chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
god one shot, however not all od setal and much said. I think you could very easily expand this and make it into a full fanfic. Hope you do.
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
were the script writers on something? Why in the world would FRANK get with BESS? THAT MAKES NO SENSE! BESS IS A FLIRT, JOE IS A FLIRT! PERFECT MATCH...jOE ANDN BESS...AND NANCY AND FRANK!
LazyPanther chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
What are you apologizing for? They're great!

This was very cute, and I loved the joke about the new book Terror on Tour. Frank and Bess? I don't blame Nancy for being upset. And Frank is adorable when he's nervous. :)

Great job, I love your little stories!
Lady Emily chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Lol that was so cute! I didn't think Frank and Nancy were too out of character- you did a good job of writing them both just a little nervous, uneasy, like any person might be asking out someone they've liked a long time. It was totally unexpected that Frank and Bess ended up together in the movie (but still vaguely possible) but it's definitely natural that it threw Nancy for a loop! Nancy's insecurities about the movie and whether he's just asking her because of their friends' urging are realistic and something I haven't really thought about before.

All in all, completely adorable. Nice job.