Reviews for Better Be Slytherin!
is there a sequel?
BadWolfKris chapter 51 . 4/30
acowles02 chapter 32 . 4/22
Is it teally prejudice when the slytherin team is known and has a past for doing dirty plays?
acowles02 chapter 18 . 4/22
Snape shkuld know petuniaz they grew up togethet with lily.
"You're a good friend, so shut up," has to be one of the best comebacks to "I'm not a good friend," that I have ever heard.
Okay, you have to stop making me like this story so much. It is starting to turn into an obsession, and that is not a good thing! On the other hand, GREAT JOB!
Okay, can we just talk about Teddy absolutely roasting Zabini!? That was an amazing comeback, the likes of which I have yet to see from any other fanfiction.
If this was on aoa I would be POUNDING the Kudos button, but since it is not... Great job! I loved this chapter! It was great!
I'm not crying! You're crying...
I'm crying! That was so sweet!
And the plot thickens...
I love that you still made Harry the seeker!
I don't know if we are even going to get that far, but imagine Harry's second year. There would be no doubt in anyone's mind that he was the heir of Slytherin.
vampdreams chapter 51 . 4/12
This has been a wonderful take on the severus mentor situation
cant imagine what snape would be like at the Dursleys, I really hope notuing comed in the way of that arrangement
And the summer would be so much fun
i would love to see some McGonagall being supportive against Albus' resistance to changing his plans
this was brilliant!
fledgling-scribe chapter 1 . 1/21
Shame this author seems to have gone inactive; I normally don't like fics with Harry as a child but this was an excellent read!
8,612 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »