Reviews for Better Be Slytherin!
SunPho3n1x chapter 51 . 10/7
This was a great story! I very much enjoyed Harry and Severus’ relationship. Thank you for writing this!
drarryseveritus1 chapter 4 . 9/27
home appointments? omg that will be spicy
drarryseveritus1 chapter 2 . 9/27
I love this. supposed to be doing homework but who gives a shit
Grrarrggh chapter 26 . 9/17
I think Snape is being biased and imaganing slights that don't exist. Dumbledore dosesn't do right by any of the children at Hogwarts, not just Slytherins. Same with the slight victim mentality he has about his house. Unless things have been quite different in you stories' universe (more than just Snape himself) the children, and even ocassionally teachers, have good reasons not to trust and like most of Slytherin House.
Caliborn96 chapter 51 . 8/26
This was a fantastic story! I love the relationship Harry has with his friends and the way Snape cares for Harry.
JuliusMD chapter 51 . 7/26
Is there a sequel for Year 2?
jip1992 chapter 51 . 7/13
lovely, I really liked this work!
maybe one day you will feel ready or inspired to come back to this story, for now I just really appreciate what you have given to us already
Tonks7777777 chapter 51 . 7/12
That was so much fun! I truly loved it and found Harry very compelling. Quite honestly this seems like a more truthful version of what Harry would be like after spending 10 years with the Dursley’s. Thank you so much! :D
Xenocide250 chapter 26 . 7/5
Damn Dumbledore is REALLY frustrating in this story. The amount of times he just waves something off or just deflects.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 10 . 7/3
How is it that a Harry Potter that studies at LEAST as much as Hermione does -out if fear if nothing else- somehow knows LESS than her?

And WHY would a Harry that is terrified of breaking the rules, break said rule in a way that he MUST have known would make his friends and dorm-mates dislike him, JUST to save a silly bauble for a kid from a house he dislikes?

I get the distinct feelingthis will be yet another fic where a vompleate personality change somehow changes absolutly nothing about Harry's behavior -and may even go into the acid-dream version of illogical logic JUST to fit what was in the books. *Sigh*

I hope I'm wrong, and that you are a far better writer than all those other idiots... I really do.

At least you write well. And your story is intriguing.
PearlM21 chapter 51 . 6/29
If it is accurate, I'm so sorry to hear this author has passed away. They did a great job with this story of keeping the cannon elements while making it unique not only to this Harry being in Slytherin scenario but to their particular ideas as well.
Scott Berg chapter 51 . 6/28
Great story, wasn't sure at first with Snape treating Harry so unfairly but really enjoyed it once it got going and he started to care about him. Some interesting plot points and friendships. I enjoyed Snape talking to Harry about his parents when they visited the graveyard and showing Harry the photos and hearing the stories behind some of them and particularly that Harry and Lily both shared a talent for art and gave Severus drawings they did of him particularly when Harry gave him a drawing of Lily in his lab, such a thoughtful and touching gift from one so young. I do wish you'd included a bit about their summer Snape living with the Dursley's and Harry living with Snape, the first one would have been really great fun to read.
chen yu chu ting chapter 1 . 6/17
Hello,I am a reader from China.I like your article"Better Be Slytherin" very 's I translate it into Chinese and share it on other platform?I'll write down the author and the forward to your you very much!
FireWolf chapter 51 . 6/8
PLEASE DO THE OTHER YEARS AS WELL!
This is amazing! Please do the other years. I love how millie and teddy take the place of ron and hermione, but hermione keeps in touch, you are amazing at this. Earlier, I reviewed as Anonymous - wanted to let you know. Keep up the great work.
FireWolf chapter 46 . 6/8
This is amazing, great job!
8,495 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »