Reviews for Better Be Slytherin!
horus4242 chapter 51 . 9/17
And at the second paragraph of this chapter the blood wards are no longer active. In the books it explicitly says that the wards are broken when he turns 17 or when he no longer considers it home. Sadly no one will know this if you plan to go follow canon
horus4242 chapter 45 . 9/17
I really like the different perspective on the slytherin house. It's truly eye opening to see this from the other side. I'm generally quite good about trying to look at different points of view but I have to admit I've never truly thought about how slytherins feel being considered the "evil" house. Granted most of the death eaters came from there but that doesn't mean the entire house is.
horus4242 chapter 43 . 9/17
I like the nod you made toward the first movie/book with the scene in the restricted section.
horus4242 chapter 37 . 9/17
Why the hell doesn't snape call the aurors? He was a witness harry wouldn't have to be involved at all. They could view Harry's story through snapes memories as well as what happened.
horus4242 chapter 36 . 9/17
Okay any pairing between harry and severus or lucius is just disgusting. time travel fic or no I cannot see someone so innately good with someone who is so innately bad. obviously snape wasn't bad but it wasn't really good either if anything he's more grey than light or dark
just finished the whole thing in a span of one day! please do consider writing the second one! this story is so good
Sw0rdS0ng chapter 51 . 8/25
awesome slytherin Harry story and no slash? YES! Where's the next one? :D
Y chapter 40 . 8/22
The path to hell is paved with good intentions.
Bourgeois Sounds Swell chapter 51 . 8/17
Just finished! Really really enjoyed your characterizations of Harry and Snape and how their relationship builds through the year. Will you be continuing into the next years? I hope so!
peanutbutter245 chapter 38 . 8/15
We're!
this is really really well written! thanks so much for sharing your talent
Everlark12 chapter 5 . 8/14
I have a problem with this story; it’s so amazing I can’t stop reading! You should have put a warning on the front that said “ Warning, you will not be able to put this down”. I honestly like Slytherin Harry better that Gryffindor Harry, and never liked reading FanFiction where he was put in Slytherin. But your FanFiction has changed my opinion entirely. It is literally 4:30 in the morning, and the only reason I’m stopping is because my parents alarm is going off. If you ever see this, I hope you continue writing. This is pure gold. Easily the best FanFiction out there. Now, with that over enthusiastic review, I must go. Oh, and,in case I wasn’t clear enough, I love your writing!
klamisid chapter 32 . 8/10
I am so glad to have found this fic! I love all the names Snape comes up for Harry, this chapter’s Brat who Lived to Give Severus Heart Failures made me laugh out loud. Brilliant!
The brat who lived to be annoying! This is hilarious.
TheMightyMorgoth chapter 51 . 8/5
I must say, I don't often read Harry Potter Fanfiction (in fact to be quite honest, this is my first non-crossover for Harry Potter) but I believe what you've written here is simply a fine piece of work.

A few spelling and grammatical errors here and there, but everyone has that problem every now and again. But the way you've portrayed House Slytherin has not only been massively enjoyable to read, but also a very nice way for me to get into the lore and such of the series. I truly hope that you'll be continuing this series - if you're still there, that is - as I think that what you've made here is a valuable goldmine for writing.

Best of luck to you and your work, and I wish only the best health and fortune upon you.
8,274 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »