Reviews for Better Be Slytherin!
YokaiAngel chapter 51 . 11/21
brillaint!~~~
bachoi chapter 51 . 11/11
I absolutely adored this story! snape was characterized well, with just the right amount of blindsightedness to make him believable, rather than the sludge of feelings I've found elsewhere. but harry, oh, Harry. he by far was my favorite version as he is in this rendition. I Love how Slytherin he was. that along with the character curves or run, Snape
, Dumbledore and Harry himself was a fucking gift. I rarely read a fic as long as this one. fear of commitment or something. but this particular fic had me hooked, and entertained for the whole thing, so props to you. just as good as jkr's IMO
FearaNightmare chapter 51 . 10/26
Awww, no more of this story how sad.
arctic9924 chapter 23 . 10/23
I really hope that moment with the Bludger comes back sometime during a game, like it is hot on his trail, before the Bludger suddenly blasts off in the opposite direction as fast as it can as if it recognized Harry. Maybe a high pitched shriek from it instead of the low grumbling sounds they make.
megacharizard chapter 51 . 10/14
any idea when you're going to write year two?
megacharizat chapter 44 . 10/14
I never understood why harry listened to Dumbledore about going back to his relatives. I wonder what would have happened if he had refused to go back?
Will you ever be continuing this series or have you left completely?
JessTerr chapter 51 . 9/27
Okay so I know this fic was finished like 14 years ago, but I was looking for completed stories in new fandoms. I absolutely loved this story. Very well crafted and well written. Thanks so much for sharing your talent.
Please, please, please write a sequel! I loved reading "Better Be Slytherin!" and was really looking forward to reading about the rest of Harry's time at Hogwarts too!
Please, please, please write a sequel! I loved reading "Better Be A Slytherin!" and was really looking forward to reading about the rest of Harry's time at Hogwarts too!
I think I hate snape in this. Like even when he apologizes, he is so self-righteous. And he has the gall to get angry at harry for raising his voice when harry kept silent for so long. And what was that about not having a choice? I mean this entire time he has been acting the dictator. Never letting harry decide or at least explaining himself. And with the legimacy... he had no right to look at those memories. He broke his word and didn't apologize after. Nor did he apologize for the unfair treatment in the beggining, even if he acnolaged it. In fact he made it seem like harry was in the wrong. I think harry should just dump snape. Find a better mentor, or rely on his friends instead since snape is so obviously not trustworthy.
ReaperOfOaths chapter 37 . 9/19
Don't want to ruin his prospects for the future ay fucking cunt this is all I fucking see when some teen commits a crime as serious as this oh don't want to ruin the prospects how about you go fucking get nearly raped and see how you feel you mouldy old fucking donkey looking shit eating monkey fucker! FUCK. ...wow that was a lot of swearing just went on a rant there well shit
Oito-Chan chapter 51 . 8/28
It was great I hope you'll write a sequel
I find it disturbing how many people find this "cute." You are romanticizing a teacher being abusive toward an already severely abused child. Frankly it is sickening to me.
8,175 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »