Reviews for Better Be Slytherin!
SeaDrakkar chapter 51 . 6/16
Amazing work: as engaging as the original, maybe even more. I love how you humanized Snape and gave Dumbledore a reality check. In so doing, you also gave me quite a few lessons in English too. Thanks :)
TinkaPrime chapter 51 . 6/16
Better be Slytherin: Heir?
Taania chapter 19 . 6/13
Loving the story. Characters are fantastic and Snape's ever changing descriptions of the Boy Who Lived are so funny. And your notes at the end are the cherry on the top.
InsaneRabbit chapter 51 . 6/3
Impressive. I really like the idea of Harry getting sorted into Slytherin, I think it makes for a very interesting turn of events. I love your writing style, you never rush or drag out any details. You definitely did your research, because I didn't notice any flaws in your understanding of this new Harry Potter universe. Snape and Harry's relationship completely melted my heart. Snape was OOC and I love it! Good job.
faerieflightz chapter 39 . 5/27
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful story! I'm such a sucker for Harry gets a home or some actual help fics! I live and breathe fire them. Yours is very well written and has made me laugh and cry. Thank you again!
misswitlock16 chapter 51 . 5/23
please add year two I love the story hope to read more
Sepulvedlore chapter 51 . 5/22
this was AWESOME, I really love mentor (or father) snape, to Harry that's it. will you ever make the next part? cause I would love that, as I'm sure many other's would!
you are such a freaking good writer seriously!
hrhleia chapter 51 . 5/21
Though I was frustrated alternately by Harry and Severus' stubbornness, I couldn't help laughing at how Severus gave Harry a new title every time he thought about him! Too bad there isn't actually a sequel; I was really looking forward to seeing Severus at the Dursleys'!
Chris chapter 51 . 5/21
Wonderful job... Unique and well done scenario!
Shy Whisper Of Life chapter 36 . 5/8

~Shy-chan
Shy Whisper Of Life chapter 26 . 5/8
I really like the way you handle most of the characters, but Dumbledore's nonchalance and downright dismissal of Harry is strange to me. You've got a great thing going with this story, but it makes me wonder what you have planned for Harry since you've shifted Dumbledore's personality so much. I'm excited to see where this goes (but it's hard to read Dumbledore's parts - I almost want to skip them! It's so sad).

~Shy-chan :3
Shy Whisper Of Life chapter 16 . 5/8
I haven't read a fanfiction this good in a long time! It's better than some books that I've read recently (and I read a ridiculous amount). You're doing a wonderful job of keeping with the characters' personalities, and with slowly bringing Snape and Harry into a trusting teacher-student relationship. Keep up the wonderful job, and I'm excited to see the rest of this goes!

~Shy-chan
jaron5 chapter 20 . 4/18
You authors really hate Dumbledore. Honestly though the portrayal of him is quite OOC. While I disagree on many things Dumbledore, he is a lot like Snape, good, but makes bad decisions. He is not at all delusional and he DOES care about the Slytherins! People read the books again! And Snape, well I sorta hated him in the first 3-4 books, honestly he's quite the bully (which is ironic of all things considering:)), but he is making me enraged and more enraged each chapter. He really has a bad way of showing that he cares XD. Anyway I don't hate your story, quite the contrary, just some ways you portray your characters. I love this Harry!
I want to hug him. I want to smother him with love and wring anyone who hurts him's neck. I know that it sounds stupid and probably not the correct procedure as what all the physiatrists would say all all that, but what can I say? I can't help it that I go all Hufflepuff sometimes, I'm officially a Slytherin but have a heart of Hufflepuff, and I just do not understand how Severus can continue being mean to that child. I just want to hug him even if his father probably killed by best friend or something because it's not the parents who count. Harry is his own person and it's better for everyone if Severus starts to realize that
Harry, just sign something to make Snape be your godfather. He, including you, deserve that!
8,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »