Reviews for Better Be Slytherin!
murai-sakura chapter 51 . 9/6
Oh my god, wow.
While this story is practically drowning in reviews, I can't resist to throw in my own in the mix.
This story, from start to finish was utterly riveting. While I love Snape mentors Harry fics, I'm normally not a fan of them starting in year one because I prefer to be plenty of animosity between the pair.

However, yours is the exception. It wouldn't have worked otherwise, of course, and you did very well with it. Not only is there amazing detail in your fic without making it boring, but there is also obvious proof of your large vocabulary when it comes to portraying Snape.

And you write so vividly, with such emotion! I was especially moved when Harry told Snape he didn't want to love with him. It broke my heart. And I found it to be truly inspired the way you had Snape come clean about his feelings to Harry.

*sigh* This was a long ride and it was completely worth it.
I'm very interested in year two and am heading there now.

Thanks for this amazing work of art and all the time you devoted to it. Your ocean of reviews is clearly well deserved.
MS
I want to know why the BB has taken such an interest in Harry. I'm really glad he has, but...still curious.

Plug your ears while I bitch about how this story is basically following generic canon plotlines...
Someone should write the Prophet and announce that sexual harassment up to and including rape are ok at Hogwarts, that students might, maybe, be expelled but it's not like any aurors would be contacted or anything so there's really no punishment at all.

~~~Idk if you're still reading reviews - I hope you are b/c that would mean that you're ok and all - but as a fanfic writer myself, I gotta say: you write what you're inspired to write, like, which story you update next depends entirely upon which way your imagination is leaning. People blame their muses - Lord knows I do! - but in the end, what it boils down to are discipline, time, and imagination. I hope you have the chance to come back and finish your lingering works, I really do (and not just because I'd like to read them!), but good luck regardless.
Why are you hawking a story that you abandoned? That's just rude. You're a fantastic writer but to tease us with things you dropped incomplete in '08? Yeah, mean and rude.

*pouts about cruelly abandoned stories I likely would have adored but can't read because they've been cruelly abandoned*
Oh, good grief. So Severus doesn't know how to contact aurors? Sad. You'd think as long as he'd been in the wizarding world he'd know how to do things like REPORT RAPE.
I don't think there's anything sexier than Snape going BadAss ExDeathEater Daddy on some fuckwit's ass. This Severus, however, allows himself to be far too hamstrung by Albus, so...
Oh, Sevviekinz, Albus knows; he just doesn't care.
Loving the bits of Hermione in this story. Naturally I want more and more of them (I'm a total H/Hr shipper) but what's here is really cute.
I love Harry and Theo's bonding time over the Mystery Frogs! Who's sending them, anyway? Those bits are great!
Poppy need to hook Severus up to an Abuse Notifier that electrocutes Severus every single time he abuses Harry. Kind of like shock therapy for that generic asshole.
Well that was a suck-ass "apology".
Does Albus give Severus a bonus in his paycheck for every time he hurts, insults, and abuses Harry? Do they both get off on the abuse or is it still only Albus who fondles himself when he gloats over how shitty a life Harry has directly because of his, and how Severus', mechanizations?
Good grief. Yet another chapter of endless abuse of the abused boy by the man who was abused as a boy.
This seems more like a Harry Goes To Scotland To Serve Lots of Detentions story rather than Harry Goes To Scotland to Go to School story.
Lol, yeah, Severus, like Albus would care. That jackass masturbates to the thought of Harry being abused and it's not like he wants his tool rescued.
8,349 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »