Reviews for Better Be Slytherin!
Arkodian chapter 1 . 12/21/2021
PS: Of course it's highly unlikely you'll ever write more. I just saw the dates.
So it might be more fitting to say that I'm just really hlad you wrote as much of this as you did. And my headcanon for Snape at the Dursley's... I can picture it vividly and it's hilarious.
Arkodian chapter 51 . 12/21/2021
God, I love this story! I may have sometimes wanted to take both Harry and Snape and shake them to get some sense into them, but I love how you developed their relationship. With all that hurt and distrust between them, it was so rewarding to see them grow.
All the characters were so well-written. Especially Harry and Snape, of course, but Harry's friends too, Dumbledore, Ron... I really like your take on them.
I love your writing style too. It completely captured me and I read through the whole thing in two days. I'll definitely keep an eye on this for a possible sequel.
Thank you so much for writing this!
aGnamZer0 chapter 51 . 12/12/2021
Draco looking like an angel huh? If not for Harry's horrible experience due to Avery, maybe that would have been something worth pursuing.

I'm surprised Teddy – Harry called him Ted! I love it – didn't offer him to come to his house this summer since he did for the winter.

The trust between Harry and Severus is really frail right now. I hope Severus won't fail to show for some reason or another – because I can see that happen just for Harry to feel betrayed once again – and will be there by midnight at the latest.

Thank you for that simply incredible story. I hope one day you'll write the second and following books.

Already a few chapters ago, the Baron was in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom watching the sinks, thus prompting the start of the whole Chamber of Secrets affair despite the Sorcerer's Stone matter not even resolved yet.
aGnamZer0 chapter 50 . 12/12/2021
Personally I'm glad Harry thinks it's Millicent who ratted him out. It means he trusts Theo that much.

Now, Severus at the Dursleys. Certainly something I'd like to see.
aGnamZer0 chapter 49 . 12/12/2021
Considering Harry's last thoughts two chapters ago, it was obvious he would let the Baron possess him, but that's still quite incredible. Now Harry's skills will once again skyrocket with the short experience of dueling he had but with the Baron in command.
aGnamZer0 chapter 48 . 12/12/2021
"Nott said a moment later. He had the same rat face as his father," Why did you suddenly decide he has a 'ratty face'? I always considered Theo handsome – or cute at eleven I suppose – and since there's no picture of him, no reason to make him look ugly.

On another note, since Theo, Millicent and Harry mentioned that Fluffy kept something protected, I half expected Ron to join them on their quest.
aGnamZer0 chapter 47 . 12/12/2021
Oh, I'm not worry. Both Snape and Harry will no doubt end up realize – even if possibly too late – that this was just one big misuderstanding and Snape will probably beat himself over it, what with the disguised advise of the Headmaster.
aGnamZer0 chapter 46 . 12/12/2021
This is quite the misunderstanding. I'm surprised Dumbledore grasped the situation so easily.
aGnamZer0 chapter 45 . 12/12/2021
I don't remember what Snape said exactly before the mirror, but what the mirror shows aren't necessarily impossible things, just the things that one truly desire in their heart.
aGnamZer0 chapter 44 . 12/9/2021
Has Dumbledore even the right to decide where Harry shall spend his holydays? He is but a Headmaster and has no right to direct the life of Harry. Each time I see him, I'd just like to appear in his office and punch him.
aGnamZer0 chapter 43 . 12/9/2021
Yep, whether you want it or not Harry, you and Snape are becoming a true family. A father and son unconnected by blood.
aGnamZer0 chapter 42 . 12/9/2021
I had briefly entertained the idea that Harry had made an accidental vow, but since it also coincidented with the Baron's disappearance, I thouhgt I was too paranoid and it was just some flashy light made by the Baron when he left.

I don't like very much that Harry has such restriction on him, because if the Dark Lord does manage to affect Harry through visions or dreams, I fear the consequences.
aGnamZer0 chapter 41 . 12/9/2021
You know Harry, Severus couldn't have asked for a better gift. Drawings are after all something you put effort in and poured your soul into – figuratively of course, you won't start making horcruxes with a pen – and it is all the more meaningful that mere expensive gifts.

Still, this Harry is really shrewd. He got it right in the nail with his guess about Dumbledore being bound by an oath – or at least Potter family magic – to give him the Cloak.

It's also great that he already experienced the visions and dreams and thus started learning Occlumency as that means Voldemort won't be able to use that against him in the future like he did with Sirius in the Department of Mysteries in his canon fifth year.
aGnamZer0 chapter 40 . 12/9/2021
Said saying Severus is "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Honestly, I was suprised by Hermione when Harry discovered it was her who gifted him chocolate – since you know, she's the daughter of a dentist and has an unhealthy obsession about not ingesting too muc sugar – but when she gave her explanation about pushing Harry to study counter curses, I thought it was much like her. But now? Now, I'm surprised. I mean, I would have expected a book from her.
aGnamZer0 chapter 39 . 12/9/2021
I feel I haven't been stressing that enough, but I love Theo! He certainly isn't a spy for his father or the Death Eaters like Severus seems to think. And Theo inviting Harry at his home wasn't some trap or whatever, rather I believe Theo really loves his father and that his father might not actually be that fervant a Death Eater Severus seems to think. Anyway, I can't thank you enough for putting Theo on Harry's path. If it wasn't for the Occlumency lessons, I'm regretting that Harry doens't go at Theo's home. It would have been his first time at a friend's home and I believe he could have found a new family there with Theo and his father.
8,545 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »