Reviews for Better Be Slytherin!
PurePreet chapter 51 . 1/19
beautiful
SassyDKitten chapter 51 . 1/13
I'm really really really hoping you haven't abandoned this journey, as I'd love to see what you do for the rest of the years!
SassyDKitten chapter 50 . 1/13
yep nope I started choking on laughter there at the end as well. Snape w/ the Dusleys for 2 weeks, he'll either have cursed someone to the high heavens, or will have gone bald by the end of it.
Snape is such a git and I’m crying and laughing at the same time over this chapter - it just got to me so much, Harry’s mental and I love your writing
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 12/27/2020
Very good stuff. To the next chapter!
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 12/27/2020
An interesting beginning. Nice and simple.
R4mses chapter 51 . 12/27/2020
Thank you for this wonderful story. I loved the end. If you ever feel like continuing, I'd love to read that. For example a duo rescue-mission of Snape and Harry, because Snape can't get in without Harry?
R4mses chapter 37 . 12/24/2020
I'm already dreading the end. Such a wonderful chapter. Thank you and may your cup of caffeinated sweetness never be empty.
Les Kinagies chapter 1 . 12/23/2020
Hello! First of all, I love all your fanfictions! I'm a French translator and I saw that some of them hadn't been translated for several years. So I would like to know if I could take them back. And of course, continue them. In any case, thank you for your writings!
R4mses chapter 18 . 12/22/2020
Ah, I just noticed that anything you wrote couldn't have been an MLP reference, as your story predates that. Sorry. Btw. I really enjoy jour recaptures and the very short chapters.
R4mses chapter 11 . 12/22/2020
The last two chapters were great. And of course I had to answer to that ponylicious reference with one of Gustave's Exquisite Éclairs.
R4mses chapter 9 . 12/22/2020
Thank you for this story. I was farly taken aback by the tone you started with. I prefer stories in a lighter mode, but you really caught me anyway and I look forward to how it continues.
hhsso chapter 51 . 12/21/2020
are you going to continue this story?
Abi chapter 1 . 12/20/2020
Wow! It's not bad! I like it!
Julia1905 chapter 1 . 12/17/2020
Hi
I love the story.
You write really well.
And the Harry and Snape perspective is really great.
You put a lot of feeling in it and I really enjoyed reading the story.
I’d love it if you would write a sequel!
Cheers!