Reviews for Better Be Slytherin!
twinlove2014 chapter 5 . 11/21/2018
I'm not good at leaving comments bc I get so sweeped up in the story. but I had to for this one. i love this story so far it is amazing. so thank you for writing it. I hope it's still being updated.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2018
Awesome writing. I really liked Snape. I felt you made him believable.
falsepermanence chapter 44 . 11/12/2018
i hate Dumbledore man
Guest chapter 51 . 11/5/2018
Awsome work ! I love rediscovering stories from different angles, and there, I couldn't have been better served.
Although I admit I had real difficulties keeping on reading some chapters - I'm sure you can guess which ones and why - I'm truly happy to have discovered this version and persevered through to the end of it.
Seeing Severus Snape as a sensible human being is not easy lol. It took me some time to loosen the representation of the professor within JKR original story.

Where is the Better be Slytherin 2nd year that was promised ?!
Thanks so much to the writer for his/her amazing work :)
Arc chapter 51 . 10/27/2018
Still about a decade ago, but wooooooow I love this so much, so many plot twists in terms of Harry and Snape, like damn, I thought they'd never get their, chilll out Snape, Harry's an injured child and you're shouting at him? Wow
ThNk you so much for writing! I love this it's amazing!
PuffTheMagicDragon1 chapter 51 . 10/12/2018
*immediately begins sniffing after the second one*
PuffTheMagicDragon1 chapter 50 . 10/12/2018
The last line made me smile so much it hurt.
Guest chapter 51 . 10/9/2018
can u do year 2
Guest chapter 33 . 10/8/2018
this chapter was sad
omgses chapter 31 . 10/7/2018
Girl or boy or not! Damn! You making me thirsty with these drinks
Elexa chapter 51 . 10/2/2018
Oh my goodness.
That was fantastic.
Thank you so much for writing this.
Even if at times I had to force myself to continue reading it was so worth it in the end.
Ambaire chapter 46 . 9/28/2018
So you had this marvelous story, and then had them just stop talking to each other? I thought you were trying to avoid some of the more stupid tropes. I wish I'd never read this garbage.
DarkLordWhatsit chapter 51 . 9/17/2018
And at the second paragraph of this chapter the blood wards are no longer active. In the books it explicitly says that the wards are broken when he turns 17 or when he no longer considers it home. Sadly no one will know this if you plan to go follow canon
DarkLordWhatsit chapter 45 . 9/17/2018
I really like the different perspective on the slytherin house. It's truly eye opening to see this from the other side. I'm generally quite good about trying to look at different points of view but I have to admit I've never truly thought about how slytherins feel being considered the "evil" house. Granted most of the death eaters came from there but that doesn't mean the entire house is.
DarkLordWhatsit chapter 43 . 9/17/2018
I like the nod you made toward the first movie/book with the scene in the restricted section.
8,466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »