Reviews for Better Be Slytherin!
If this was on aoa I would be POUNDING the Kudos button, but since it is not... Great job! I loved this chapter! It was great!
I'm not crying! You're crying...
I'm crying! That was so sweet!
And the plot thickens...
I love that you still made Harry the seeker!
I don't know if we are even going to get that far, but imagine Harry's second year. There would be no doubt in anyone's mind that he was the heir of Slytherin.
vampdreams chapter 51 . 4/12
This has been a wonderful take on the severus mentor situation
cant imagine what snape would be like at the Dursleys, I really hope notuing comed in the way of that arrangement
And the summer would be so much fun
i would love to see some McGonagall being supportive against Albus' resistance to changing his plans
this was brilliant!
fledgling-scribe chapter 1 . 1/21
Shame this author seems to have gone inactive; I normally don't like fics with Harry as a child but this was an excellent read!
l30rusty chapter 16 . 1/15
Amazing book spectacular stunning wicked keeps ya on the edge of the seat
Maximum Hope Power chapter 51 . 1/13
This was fantastic!
I wish more than anything that there was more I would have loved to read all of this Harry Potter world.
I hope one day ill get a notification of a drop on his next six years.

You did great with this thank you!
karenjuly16 chapter 9 . 11/7/2023
I always hated how they didn't give him a choice to be a seeker. Sure, he seemed to enjoy it, but it just seemed like it was either become a Seeker or be in trouble. I can't think of many adults in the entire series who did right by Harry. They either failed him outright or just from general neglect.
AraelDranoth chapter 22 . 10/30/2023
Severus...groveling? This will be interesting.
AraelDranoth chapter 21 . 10/30/2023
Zabini has a point. The sheer amount of detentions is starting to border on the ridiculous.
AraelDranoth chapter 16 . 10/30/2023
Aww, he called him Harry. Oh Severus you big ol softie!
AraelDranoth chapter 6 . 10/29/2023
Good stuff and I kind of like that you switch POV's to cover an event from both their perspectives. I am eagerly waiting for the moment Snape realizes he was too harsh on the boy.
8,620 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »