Reviews for Better Be Slytherin!
AraelDranoth chapter 5 . 10/29/2023
Dang. Got to say that, so far, Slytherin isn't looking good so far and I'm a super Slytherin fanboy. Ah well, its early days!
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 10/29/2023
Alright, I'm sold. This is an intriguing fic. I've seen a few fics with a similar theme but some of them tend to go off the deep end 2 or 3 chapters in. This is a great read so far. Nice pacing and character development as well.

I'm curious to see where it will all go.

Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/20/2023
Has something happened to chapter 18? I can't access it at all
Fan girl 39 chapter 1 . 10/2/2023
I can tell I’m going to like this
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 9/10/2023
MENTORS MY ASS. I imagine you'll kill his owl, break his arms, and scar him up more next. I'm ashamed I read this far.[
Aimeeeeeeeeeyyyy chapter 51 . 9/9/2023
NOOOO I wanted to keep reading ahhhhh!
also great story I LOVE it! hope the next chapter comes out soon!
IsupportWriters chapter 37 . 4/19/2023
What an absolutely fabulous sentence:

"And then, an incredible thing happened. He saw Professor Snape smile"

Thank you for your story!
Belgarin chapter 51 . 4/10/2023
love it! i have read lots of snape mentors harry and they akways klick right away, but this is more realistic (dare I use that in a review about magic?!) it is a very well written story.
CityGirl7768 chapter 51 . 3/22/2023
This was a good story.
Arfcat2626 chapter 12 . 3/9/2023
Huge harry hugs
LeoESerpens chapter 51 . 3/1/2023
Thank you for such an incredible story! I very much enjoyed every moment
paulieandgilbert chapter 12 . 2/28/2023
I'd really like to continue with this, but I just can't get around how cruel Severus is to Harry. Especially considering he knows about the abuse he has endured. To keep referring to Harry as "brat" is unacceptable, as well as inventing reasons to punish him. This is where I stop reading.
jon12231223 chapter 1 . 2/13/2023
I hate to be a nag but can you please title your chapters it's a pain to find a specific chapter unless I remember what happened in the chapter and I remember the chapter number please it would make it easier to read and help people get into reading your story because it's really good
izzah.n.khan chapter 1 . 2/8/2023
Are you doing the rest of the books too? Please do!
perlcat45 chapter 20 . 2/3/2023
Poor, poor Sevvy, the more he punishes Harry, the more he has to see him. Vae misero mihi!
8,620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »