Reviews for Better Be Slytherin!
SeraphicDuchess chapter 51 . 2/4
this was amazing. ill go check if you made a year two now, love this!
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 2/2
Just a Spade casually dropping by
M chapter 1 . 1/30
hi my name is Mutiara from Indonesia, i like your writing story, and i ask permission to translate your story into Indonesian.

snapecastle96 chapter 50 . 1/26
I’ve read this story multiple times and it is still good. Well done and keep it up. I wish you would write years 2-7 with Harry in slytherin too.
PurePreet chapter 51 . 1/19
beautiful
SassyDKitten chapter 51 . 1/13
I'm really really really hoping you haven't abandoned this journey, as I'd love to see what you do for the rest of the years!
SassyDKitten chapter 50 . 1/13
yep nope I started choking on laughter there at the end as well. Snape w/ the Dusleys for 2 weeks, he'll either have cursed someone to the high heavens, or will have gone bald by the end of it.
Snape is such a git and I’m crying and laughing at the same time over this chapter - it just got to me so much, Harry’s mental and I love your writing
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 12/27/2020
Very good stuff. To the next chapter!
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 12/27/2020
An interesting beginning. Nice and simple.
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 51 . 12/27/2020
Thank you for this wonderful story. I loved the end. If you ever feel like continuing, I'd love to read that. For example a duo rescue-mission of Snape and Harry, because Snape can't get in without Harry?
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 37 . 12/24/2020
I'm already dreading the end. Such a wonderful chapter. Thank you and may your cup of caffeinated sweetness never be empty.
Ange.Phoenix Blodeuwedd chapter 1 . 12/23/2020
Hello! First of all, I love all your fanfictions! I'm a French translator and I saw that some of them hadn't been translated for several years. So I would like to know if I could take them back. And of course, continue them. In any case, thank you for your writings!
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 18 . 12/22/2020
Ah, I just noticed that anything you wrote couldn't have been an MLP reference, as your story predates that. Sorry. Btw. I really enjoy jour recaptures and the very short chapters.
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 11 . 12/22/2020
The last two chapters were great. And of course I had to answer to that ponylicious reference with one of Gustave's Exquisite Éclairs.
8,500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »