Reviews for Better Be Slytherin!
zaubernuss chapter 45 . 7/4
This was a delightful read! You really kept Snape and Harry in character - Snape sometimes being still a nasty git, and Harry sometimes being a typically 11-year old child with 'gryffindork' tendencies. I really hope that even after so many years, you might come back to the fandom and write a sequel!
Lou chapter 51 . 6/19
I just read this whole fic and it's amazing! Thank you so much for writing it! I would love to read a short fic with episodes from Harry's and Severus' Summer... Thank you again for writing this, and I hope that you're doing well.
Nemo Blank chapter 36 . 6/18
On a completely separate topic, If you intend to introduce faggotry tell us right now. A story about pederasts does not appeal. In fact, I'm out.
It's amazing story, i hope you made 2nd years
yallcancallmecos chapter 14 . 6/14
~character development~
On a serious note though, this is an amazing fic and I just wanted to thank you for writing it :D
Oh naah. I so hoped for a story without Hermione, but she always shows up exactly when I expect it, doing exactly what she always does, adding exactly the same amount of Mary Sue bullshit she does to every story. Too bad. I'm out.
peaceofme chapter 30 . 5/13
My heart melts!
Samwise Pevensie chapter 18 . 5/12
Love the line: he had a chairful of angry Saviour of the Wizarding World !
LivingInBibliomania chapter 36 . 5/10
Aww . . . Snape is a good dad.
RosesSanctuary chapter 13 . 5/3
Imagine...Snape giving you a hug...
I’M NOT OK
Just finished reading the story and I really enjoyed it.
I always wanted to know what would have happened if Harry had been sorted into Slytherin and how Snape would react to that.
I also love your writing style, I barely find grammar and spelling mistakes. Your vocabulary and descriptions made me jealous but I did read that in an AN that you write novels so I'm not surprised.
I didn't like the part with Avery though since that just isn't my cup of tea.
I really like your portrayal of Harry and how you delve into the neglect and abuse from his relatives. I know that the original series is aimed at children and therefore doesn't really that deep into other than letting us know that Harry really wants to get away. In the books he is also too normal to have suffered from such neglect. Some people complain that the abuse is only from fanfiction but that's not true. Forcing a child to live in a cupboard and refusing to let him eat properly is abuse and neglect. The Dursleys actually managed to inhibit his growth as we are always told how skinny and small Harry is for his age.
I also liked the role the Bloody Baron played. He is something like an imaginary friend but I would have liked an explanation why only Snape and Harry can hear him. Okay, Harry was possessed but what about Snape?
Btw, maybe you should say that Snape gets ooc because some people may be bothered by a Snape that softens up towards the Boy Who Lived.
What really bothers me though is that you never continued to Book 2 and I guess you won't since this last update is over 10 years old. I really would have liked to know what Harry's summer was like and how his friendship with Ted would develop, when he invited Harry over for Christmas I got a little suspicious since his dad is supposed to be a loyal Death Eater.
I wonder why you didn't continue, you mentioned health problems in your notes and I hope you are alright and that you stopped writing only because you lost interest. I really would like to know the reason.
I really enjoyed your work unfortunately you didn't keep it up.
alexistownsend chapter 35 . 4/23
Hi
I really love your stories but, I just wanted to know if you made any 2nd year ones. I know you wrote this story like a long time ago. I was like 3 when you wrote this. And just wanted to know if you made the other years if you haven't all ready can you? This is like the best story I have ever read!
But any way just keep doing a good job good stories! And have a nice day
Tessa Saddie Bridger chapter 37 . 4/15
Okay, so... Hi. Just wanted to say I absolutely love your story to death. I've got this far in 2 days and forgot to leave any reviews cause I was basically binge-reading. But yeah, Love your work, it's seriously amazing.
Adzriel chapter 51 . 4/13