Reviews for Better Be Slytherin!
nicolevictoria00 chapter 5 . 12/2/2021
this is good but the bathroom rules are so inane it kind of pulls me out of my suspension of disbelief, i mean, seriously what if someone just has to pee in the middle of the night?
Isabelle Pearl chapter 14 . 11/27/2021
Hello,

You wrote this story fews years ago but I would like to tell you that I really like it ! Indeed, I like the way that Severus is protective with Harry. The boy who lived is clearly in danger with his relative. By the way, you did an amazing job with the psychology. In fact, I read a lot of articles about childhood abuses and Harry has a lots of "symptoms" (fear, mistrust, anger, sadness...).

I am very curious about the attack with de Baron...

I don't know if you will see my review but let me tell you that I love your fiction.

I used to read Whelp I and II in French translation but I wanted to read your own writting to embrace all the feelings. I'm delighted !

See you soon,

Isabelle Pearl
StardustOwl chapter 51 . 11/18/2021
Wonderful story! I have had a truly excellent day reading this!
KTMac66 chapter 51 . 10/23/2021
Just read this story and hope your muse finally returns. This is well crafted and gives you many opportunities to take the holes JR had and play .
CommunityDirector chapter 37 . 10/21/2021
I enjoyed reading. I got this far then realized you never wrote past year 1 so I’m sadly leaving this story.
SunPho3n1x chapter 51 . 10/7/2021
This was a great story! I very much enjoyed Harry and Severus’ relationship. Thank you for writing this!
drarryseveritus1 chapter 4 . 9/27/2021
home appointments? omg that will be spicy
drarryseveritus1 chapter 2 . 9/27/2021
I love this. supposed to be doing homework but who gives a shit
Grrarrggh chapter 26 . 9/17/2021
I think Snape is being biased and imaganing slights that don't exist. Dumbledore dosesn't do right by any of the children at Hogwarts, not just Slytherins. Same with the slight victim mentality he has about his house. Unless things have been quite different in you stories' universe (more than just Snape himself) the children, and even ocassionally teachers, have good reasons not to trust and like most of Slytherin House.
Caliborn96 chapter 51 . 8/26/2021
This was a fantastic story! I love the relationship Harry has with his friends and the way Snape cares for Harry.
JuliusMD chapter 51 . 7/26/2021
Is there a sequel for Year 2?
jip1992 chapter 51 . 7/13/2021
lovely, I really liked this work!
maybe one day you will feel ready or inspired to come back to this story, for now I just really appreciate what you have given to us already
Tonks7777777 chapter 51 . 7/12/2021
That was so much fun! I truly loved it and found Harry very compelling. Quite honestly this seems like a more truthful version of what Harry would be like after spending 10 years with the Dursley’s. Thank you so much! :D
Xenocide250 chapter 26 . 7/5/2021
Damn Dumbledore is REALLY frustrating in this story. The amount of times he just waves something off or just deflects.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 10 . 7/3/2021
How is it that a Harry Potter that studies at LEAST as much as Hermione does -out if fear if nothing else- somehow knows LESS than her?

And WHY would a Harry that is terrified of breaking the rules, break said rule in a way that he MUST have known would make his friends and dorm-mates dislike him, JUST to save a silly bauble for a kid from a house he dislikes?

I get the distinct feelingthis will be yet another fic where a vompleate personality change somehow changes absolutly nothing about Harry's behavior -and may even go into the acid-dream version of illogical logic JUST to fit what was in the books. *Sigh*

I hope I'm wrong, and that you are a far better writer than all those other idiots... I really do.

At least you write well. And your story is intriguing.
8,545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »