Reviews for Better Be Slytherin!
davesaxton chapter 51 . 1/22/2023
All I can say is...AWESOME! Looking forward to where you take this.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 50 . 1/2/2023
As part of my annual "read my favorite fanfics," I came to visit. I still love your story. Thank you.
Volunteer Insomniac chapter 16 . 12/31/2022
all of these "a boy who (insert words hereare getting old
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 7 . 12/16/2022
I think you really over played the angsty kid angle for this chapter. At this point in time Harry is more hopeful that he will never see the dursleys again not some broken teenager or grown man who knows everything there is to know with their minuscule word view.
Ghostwriter chapter 51 . 12/7/2022
Wonderful job. I love it. How about Monster On The Loose for the next story?
ILoveHarryJamesPotter chapter 51 . 11/5/2022
I read this story many years ago and decided to revisit it. I really enjoyed reading this story again. Great portrayal of SnapeHarry and of their growing friendship. Thank you for writing this. I really wish there was a sequel!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2022
I love this story so far! Please, please, please tell me youre doing all the books... I need more of someone actually worrying about Harry's well being.
son of kronos chapter 1 . 9/21/2022
I'm gonna want to murder Albus and put him in a pie aren't I?
Piletorn chapter 51 . 8/12/2022
This was a great read. I was hoping for a continuation, but it seems I may be disappointed. That really is too bad.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 34 . 7/20/2022
Is it Draco?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 5 . 7/20/2022
I hope Harry and Ron become friends.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 2 . 7/20/2022
First years can’t try out though.
riverraiden chapter 51 . 7/18/2022
I like this!
As for year two... How about, "A Parselmouth's Secret"? It alludes to a number of things while still being associated with snakes and Slytherin in some way.
jormander2012 chapter 4 . 7/15/2022
okay gotta say the different boy who liveds from snape is great I dont think a single one has overlapped yet good for ya mate
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2022