Reviews for Better Be Slytherin!
PearlM21 chapter 51 . 6/29/2021
If it is accurate, I'm so sorry to hear this author has passed away. They did a great job with this story of keeping the cannon elements while making it unique not only to this Harry being in Slytherin scenario but to their particular ideas as well.
Scott Berg chapter 51 . 6/28/2021
Great story, wasn't sure at first with Snape treating Harry so unfairly but really enjoyed it once it got going and he started to care about him. Some interesting plot points and friendships. I enjoyed Snape talking to Harry about his parents when they visited the graveyard and showing Harry the photos and hearing the stories behind some of them and particularly that Harry and Lily both shared a talent for art and gave Severus drawings they did of him particularly when Harry gave him a drawing of Lily in his lab, such a thoughtful and touching gift from one so young. I do wish you'd included a bit about their summer Snape living with the Dursley's and Harry living with Snape, the first one would have been really great fun to read.
chen yu chu ting chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
Hello,I am a reader from China.I like your article"Better Be Slytherin" very 's I translate it into Chinese and share it on other platform?I'll write down the author and the forward to your you very much!
FireWolf chapter 51 . 6/8/2021
PLEASE DO THE OTHER YEARS AS WELL!
This is amazing! Please do the other years. I love how millie and teddy take the place of ron and hermione, but hermione keeps in touch, you are amazing at this. Earlier, I reviewed as Anonymous - wanted to let you know. Keep up the great work.
FireWolf chapter 46 . 6/8/2021
This is amazing, great job!
Anonymous chapter 40 . 6/8/2021
I love your work, it's so cool how Harry makes friends just like ron and hermione. Keep on writing, you could become an author one day, your work is amazing! It helps me get through the day with something to keep my mind on, once again - signed anonymous.
Anonymous chapter 36 . 6/8/2021
Wow, I really like your work.
Guest chapter 39 . 5/26/2021
Upon my research into the authors real name and why there isn't a book 2 I discovered that she has passed away I really hope she r.i.p. it saddens me to find this out
JCielle chapter 46 . 4/25/2021
i love how terribly harry fricked up i cant even blame sev for his behavior
JCielle chapter 36 . 4/24/2021
why did this hurt so much more through severus's pov?
JCielle chapter 35 . 4/24/2021
is gaius gonna like... do something to/with harry? im so scared for him.
Caramel4me chapter 51 . 4/20/2021
Hello! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR WRITING STYLE! I thoroughly enjoyed this wonderful piece and am looking forward to check out what else you have written (oh please, oh please, I hope you continued on to year two and onward!). I hope you are well!
Nourson chapter 51 . 2/24/2021
Thank you for this story ! I do not read often in English for I might miss the meaning of a sentence. I don't like to stop reading in order to look the meaning of a word in a dictionnary. But I really liked the Boy-Who-Lived-To-Make-Snape-Change. I hope I could read year two, "Snak-y Harry".
Hell of Sounds chapter 51 . 2/23/2021
I am sending all the best muses to you in the hopes you’ll start Year Two, it’s been a decade and I think it’s time. Hope you spark some inspiration for this story because year two is all about the House of the Serpent and Lockheart plus the dueling club you mentioned. I can’t wait to see what that looks like with a competent teacher like snape and flitwick running it. How good will Harry get? And I love the fatherly bond forming between Snape and Harry. So please consider updating this story.
Guest chapter 51 . 2/17/2021
I know this fic is from over a decade ago, but it is so wonderful! You characterized Slytherin Harry magnificently and Snape felt right too! Thank you for writing this.
8,545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »