Reviews for Better Be Slytherin!
HP Girl 28 chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
When will Snape stop being an idiot and open his eyes alittle more to see that Harry was abused? I mean we all know (except those who haven't read the 7th book yet(Sorry not to be rude but making a point)) that Snape was h
vickydannmsn.com chapter 4 . 8/31/2007
I'm enjoying this story - but I hope you won't be offended by this:

Exactly how dumb is Severus? Obviously, his view of Harry is distorted by his hatred of the Marauders. Obviously, he only sees what he wants to see. Obviously, he's in major denial.

That's cool. But to have NOBODY in Slytherin House realize that Harry is an abused, broken boy? That kind of stretches credulity. Slytherins may be biased but they're not dumb. They're a pretty observant crowd.

Anyhow, I hope you don't drag out Sev's dumbness too long.
draconess chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
Ok Snape is being really unfair! good story though!
Romulus chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I'm going to stick around here for a while, because I think you are great at this writing business...this story starts excellently as well. I hope you will finish it!
projectjay chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
I like the story but sorry for the the langue but severus needs to be less of an ass and really look at the child espically one in his on house. Let go of the grudge and look at the child not his old past hatred and envy.
Kayla Summers chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
Awesome update keep it going!
SlytheringRules chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
Great story, Update soon!
Kyubbi-Sama chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
GREAT!

Update soon!
Mushoo chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
I can't wait to read the next chapter. Guess Harry didn't expect that rule. I hope that George and Fred are still nice to Harry in passing at least. And I wonder if Malfoy and Nott will be able to figure out Harry's problem.
MSII chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
oh,melikey!
GalynSolo chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
Really good story! Poor Harry, Snape can be such a pain in the rear! Can't wait for the next chapter. Good Luck!
mildetryth chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
Brilliant! Like it already. Though you DO feel sorry for Harry. Wait till Snape meets the Dursleys! :p
alwaysariyana chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
Sev seems like an oblivious ass right now. Hope it does not take you too long to get him thinking.
kiwidynamite chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
Oh Snape you GIT! gr he's SO out of line! LOL, I sound like 'm fifty or something. Anyway, luvved the chapter, as usual, and can't wiat for an update! (or three)
MotherBear chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
I can't wait til that greasey git gets slapped in the face with the cold, hard truth! I like Sev in Whelp, but this is the same old Snape I love to hate!
8,466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 543 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 563 .. Last Next »