Reviews for Better Be Slytherin!
Mushoo chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
I can't wait to read the next chapter. Guess Harry didn't expect that rule. I hope that George and Fred are still nice to Harry in passing at least. And I wonder if Malfoy and Nott will be able to figure out Harry's problem.
MSII chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
oh,melikey!
GalynSolo chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
Really good story! Poor Harry, Snape can be such a pain in the rear! Can't wait for the next chapter. Good Luck!
mildetryth chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
Brilliant! Like it already. Though you DO feel sorry for Harry. Wait till Snape meets the Dursleys! :p
alwaysariyana chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
Sev seems like an oblivious ass right now. Hope it does not take you too long to get him thinking.
kiwidynamite chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
Oh Snape you GIT! gr he's SO out of line! LOL, I sound like 'm fifty or something. Anyway, luvved the chapter, as usual, and can't wiat for an update! (or three)
MotherBear chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
I can't wait til that greasey git gets slapped in the face with the cold, hard truth! I like Sev in Whelp, but this is the same old Snape I love to hate!
Viskii chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
I can't wait to read the rest. Please update ASAP- this is wonderful. :)
Snapesthe1 chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
Wow! You've really kept Snape in canon. I've wondered if he'd be pretty hard on Harry if he'd gone to Slytherin.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
Bu... poor Harry ó.ò

This is torture T.T

Kisses from Argentina.
AbigailSnapeMalfoy chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
I just love the way you write Severus... Poor baby he needs a back rub... I personally volunteer for that position... Poor Harry! Excellent chapter! I can't wait to read more!
CoyoteWolf chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
Nice reason for a detention. If I was a teacher, I'd be just like Severus. Mean to children for amusement.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
poor harry. it's not his fault.
Meggplant chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
oh, come ON Severus! figure it out already! my goodness, he's so blind it's ridiculous. and so disappointing. as a spy, shouldn't he RECOGNISE that something is wrong? oi.

brilliant, as ever. can't wait for more!

*hugs and smooches*

xoxox
enchantedlight chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
great chapter! update soon!
8,473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 544 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 564 .. Last Next »