Reviews for Better Be Slytherin!
Little Karma chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
i can't wait to see waht happens next, update soon
Yasmine Lupin chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
Oh man! Now things will heaten up! hehehehe! I bet Sev will be surprised with Harry's adventures, huh? So please update, ok? I'm dying of curiosity to know what will happen in next chapter!

bye!
Rayvens Cave chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
Great Chapter, Yet Again. Looking Forward, As Always, To The Next Update
Shulblaka Saphira chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
That was kind of funny...I don't think I should have laughed, but I did. Very good start, so keep up the good work (once again, longer chapters! they're good for you...), and update soon!
gowvan chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
Glad you're continuing.
Nymoue chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
hope youll continue ;)
Kyuukami chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
Heh, it’s said that people form their judgement on each other based on the first four seconds they meet and those opinions form the ground for all later opinions. The mind twists everything this person does or says to meet those expectations and validate them. Based on this, Snape and Harry should have no chance at all to recognise what lies behind the other's mask. It should be even harder for Harry since he sees everything black and white as all children do. Then again, like you wrote, Snape has had years to form his opinions and hone his hatred... Good luck! ;)

I do feel sorry for Harry. I can already see what’s coming, by the reference you made to the clothes alone for example.

In your previous two fics, Harry has been physically abused. Is this the case now or are you going to go by canon? Well, Rowling wrote that he was starved and locked up and unloved, so that's not a small thing either, even without any physical abuse... Your fic clearly differs from the canon, dictated by Harry’s behaviour alone (and the fact that he is in Slytherin... ) but there were no warnings, so it made me wonder...

You didn't write anything much about Ron and Harry's reaction to him going to Gryffindor, or the rejection of Draco's friendship and his words that ultimately drove Harry to Gryffindor in the books. Did it happen, or did Harry sit alone in the train?

Hehe. I can't wait to read more! I'll definitely add this one to my story alert list too. I hope you didn't mind the long ramble.
Mia chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
O! I love Slytherin Harry already! I'm eager to find out what he needs from Diagon Alley, as well! I love your writing!
animeragon chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
i love you! wait... are you a guy? no, right?
Shdwcat27 chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
Thanks for the update.
Angry Girl chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
hehe Oh Snape being mean straight away and thinking mr James clone envy and resentment is hard to settle down but he should know that's impossible being raised by muggles... not that he knows how he was treated there. I liked the house talk and the rules and I do think it's true because in a way the slytherins could only stick to themselves.

And the way he well 'snatched' at the table would have something to do with getting scraps and bits and peices at 'home' I'd expect... ( I am looking forward to seeing who Harry will make friends with ) you did get a lot of reviews didn't you lol )
yukka chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Still very interesting. Hope you continue with this one as well.
SiriusBlackFan2 chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Excellent chappie!

Can't wait to see more! Update soon!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Excelent chap!

Kisses from Argentina!
piwqefjk chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Huzzah for the updatedness xD And I'm glad you're continuing to switch viewpoints - it works well. First day of classes is bound to be interesting :D
8,466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 550 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 .. Last Next »