Reviews for Better Be Slytherin!
piwqefjk chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Huzzah for the updatedness xD And I'm glad you're continuing to switch viewpoints - it works well. First day of classes is bound to be interesting :D
Count Napula chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
I'm excited! Update soon, k?
cbrownjc chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
There's a reason you've gotten so many reviews after only two chapters - because this fic is *good*. *Really good.* Seriously, I'v always like the whole "through the looking glass" idea of Harry being placed in Slytherin, but this is honestly the first realistic and *well written* fic on the idea I've seen and read.

Only two chapters and I'm absolutely hooked. And with everything we know know about Snape (thanks to Deathly Hallows), I just can wait to read more. Keep it up!
LyndaM chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Thisd is bloody brilliant, can you update soon please

Tink
SnapesDungeonDweller chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Loved it! Can't wait til you update!
D. Morrissey chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
5 thumbs up to you and your awesome story, can't wait to see the next chapter. Ja ne.

Your Reviewer,

Sadistic Kakashi Fangirl Of The Jumping Neko Bean
enchantedlight chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
great chapter! update soon!
Spr0cket chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Oh, the plot thickens!

This is great so far, keep it up.
LindseySnape chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
I think Severus is going to have his hands full with Harry more than he realizes. Awesome chapter, looking forward to the start of classes. Keep up the great work, and please update again soon. LES
AbigailSnapeMalfoy chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
WOW! Great chapter! Severus made me flinch with that little speech of his... I promise never to be late getting up, showered and ready for work ever again... :) and if I am I will accept my detention with Professor Snape willingly and without any back talk. *Very Evil Grin* Thanks for writing this!
Jokerisdaking chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
very good
GatorMom98 chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Oh! This is good! Please post again soon!
vbollman chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Interesting... but then all your stories are... just wondering what exactly you have planned for Harry this time around... but I can wait, so no pressure to get a new chapter out...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us...

luvs ya
CharmedMilliE- Karry Master chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
nice chp.
Kateri1 chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Great chapter... eager to find out what it is that Harry needs
8,467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 551 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 .. Last Next »