Reviews for Better Be Slytherin!
Quillian chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Whoo, very nice! Like it all, from Snape's speech to his commentary!
End Transmission chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
You shouldn't be too surprised. 3 A lot of people love you're other two stories, and it seems fitting that they should love this one as well..

Me included, obviously.

Great chapter, and there were definetly some things that piqued my interest. Can't wait for the next chapter. .
Rayvens Cave chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Good Story, Keep It Up. I'm Looking Forward To The Next Chapter
AbigailSnapeMalfoy chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
WOO HOO! A new one! I love Slytherin Harry! I can't wait to read more. I also love Severus Mentors/Adopts Harry stories so this is a super treat for me! Please update soon!
JWOHPfan chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
A different take on the story, I like it!
Kayla Summers chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
update!
ethan thorn chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Well this could be another great story but i think maybe a dark harry or a borderline dark after all he has been through i think he will maybe have a dislike for muggles.
charlotte chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
ok, let it be known that i'm a little strange - i usually lurk and don't review, but a. you're a fantastic writer (i love 'walk the shadows'!), and b. i'm slightly ocd and the fact that you only had 44 reviews was bugging me (i like multiples of 3, 5, and 15).

but anywho, this looks just as fantastically promising as your other stories. i'm excited, because you keep the characters more in-character than anyone else i've read, and most slytherin!harry stories suffer from a tendency to make harry & draco best friends right away, make the rest of the school hate harry, etc.

you're an amazing writer - i definitely hope you continue to nurture your talent! God bless!
Valerie chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I look foward to seeing where you decide to go with starting Harry out in Slytherin. The imagery is great and the writting style is easy to understand and flows well. I am really enjoying your other two fics and look foward to reading this one as well!
Firefly-chan chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I like the idea and can't wait to see where you go with it! Plus, i'm sure i'm going to love it like i love your other two stories! please keep writing!
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Seems like an interesting enough start, but since I don't know much more than first chapter I'll just say I like the begining and can't wait to read more:) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
WynterRavenheart chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
interesting... but already done oh so many times... hope you can make it even more interesting!
SnapesDungeonDweller chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Good start! I loved it! I hope you plan on updating soon! :3
purpledinosaur7 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
dun dun dun...

i have no idea where this story is going.

it's quite exciting. :D i'm looking forward to sevvie's reaction, and draco's. can you please make this harry/draco? please?

okay, enough begging. suffice it to say, i already like this! there's never enough slytherin!harry in the world. looking forward to the next chappie, and still loving the other two fics!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
interesting. i'd like to see where this will go.
8,467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 552 559 560 561 562 563 564 .. Last Next »