Reviews for Better Be Slytherin!
Back Up23 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
i like this fic! :P its a little on the short side but i like it
Phoenix 5 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
HI,

As good as your other two stories, I'm curious as to how things will go on now.

Please continue
BatteredChild chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I love slytherin harry fics lol, can't wait for the next chapter
ekdlaoc chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Oh do please update. This story has a lot of potential. I've been dreaming up scenarios of what would happen if he went to Slytherin instead, and you seem to be thinking along the same lines I did. Great minds think alike. Please update this story soon, I think this is wonderful.
kiwidynamite chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
LOL. Plot bunny from WtS? sounds cool, and, knowing you, it'll be sweet! Can't wait for an update, as always!
Quillian chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I look forward to seeing where this goes! :)
blueoctober chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Great start! This story has definitely caught my attention. Looking forward to reading the next chapter when you post it. :)
loveseverussnape chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
cool! I think i will enjoy this story a lot. if it is anything like the writing in whelp, i know i will love it. great first chapter. keep up the great work. can't wait for the next chapter.
sa-ku-ra sp-ri-ngs chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
i like it! I would like to read more
fattoad chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Love these kind of stories!
Amunetia chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Well, so far so interesting, I'll say. Poor little Harry! Will Hagrid come around? I must say you certainly captured the mood of the hall. - I read your other fanfics as well, you know. Fantastic, really. Definitely keep this one up. I look forward to your updates.
vbollman chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
{The utter silence in the Great Hall was deafening} I LOVE this line...lol

ya know if you keep this up, you're going from just fav story list, to fav author list as well! in fact i think i'll do that now!

Not much info here, but what you do have sounds interesting to start with... can't wait for more... of course I also wait eagerly for your other stories as well...

Luvs ya
BlueCherries chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I like it. I really do. It's got a good tone, great vibe. I love your stories and sincerely hope you keep writing!

Thanks for updating so frequently. You're awesome.
DeleteAbandonedDelete chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I'd love to see you continue this. Slytherin!Harry has always been one of my favorite types of stories. Keep up the good work :)
Kelly chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Hello! This seems excellent so far. I've seen plenty of 'What if Harry goes into Slytherin' stories, but this is the only one that seems interesting! :D You are quite a nice writer, keep up the good work. Are you going to explain the change in Harry's mantra? It's not required, of course, but I wondered if it'd pop up anywhere in the story ;D. Thanks for writing this!
8,450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 553 560 561 562 563 564 Next »