Reviews for Better Be Slytherin!
Angry Girl chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
:D oh yay! thank you thank you thank you! :D

The quotes 'Anywhere at all anywhere I can belong' may have been his thoughts if he hadn't been put of the slytherin house and the silence that greeted him that was well done and realistic as well for the boy hero to be placed in the dark nasty misunderstood house? shock horror lol.

I also liked Snape hiding his look of surprise and Harry relating to it :) will he have some people to talk to in Slytherin? but even if they are nasty to him Harry's way of thinking will make him plow through... maybe they will all think it's a mistake but the sorting hat is never wrong and in this situation the sorting hat said it would make him want to prove himself... but I do hope he has someone to talk to and now Severus can't or may have the thought of ha! I can expel him lol hopefully he shall look deeper eventually and with Harry being there he may be snarky but not pick up from the others a brashness... ok... once again I have rambled but... hmm thanks for this ) )
Back Up23 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
i like this fic! :P its a little on the short side but i like it
Phoenix 5 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
HI,

As good as your other two stories, I'm curious as to how things will go on now.

Please continue
BatteredChild chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I love slytherin harry fics lol, can't wait for the next chapter
ekdlaoc chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Oh do please update. This story has a lot of potential. I've been dreaming up scenarios of what would happen if he went to Slytherin instead, and you seem to be thinking along the same lines I did. Great minds think alike. Please update this story soon, I think this is wonderful.
kiwidynamite chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
LOL. Plot bunny from WtS? sounds cool, and, knowing you, it'll be sweet! Can't wait for an update, as always!
Quillian chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I look forward to seeing where this goes! :)
blueoctober chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Great start! This story has definitely caught my attention. Looking forward to reading the next chapter when you post it. :)
loveseverussnape chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
cool! I think i will enjoy this story a lot. if it is anything like the writing in whelp, i know i will love it. great first chapter. keep up the great work. can't wait for the next chapter.
sa-ku-ra sp-ri-ngs chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
i like it! I would like to read more
fattoad chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Love these kind of stories!
Amunetia chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Well, so far so interesting, I'll say. Poor little Harry! Will Hagrid come around? I must say you certainly captured the mood of the hall. - I read your other fanfics as well, you know. Fantastic, really. Definitely keep this one up. I look forward to your updates.
vbollman chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
{The utter silence in the Great Hall was deafening} I LOVE this line...lol

ya know if you keep this up, you're going from just fav story list, to fav author list as well! in fact i think i'll do that now!

Not much info here, but what you do have sounds interesting to start with... can't wait for more... of course I also wait eagerly for your other stories as well...

Luvs ya
BlueCherries chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I like it. I really do. It's got a good tone, great vibe. I love your stories and sincerely hope you keep writing!

Thanks for updating so frequently. You're awesome.
DeleteAbandonedDelete chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I'd love to see you continue this. Slytherin!Harry has always been one of my favorite types of stories. Keep up the good work :)
8,466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 554 561 562 563 564 565 Next »