Reviews for Better Be Slytherin!
vbollman chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
{The utter silence in the Great Hall was deafening} I LOVE this line...lol

ya know if you keep this up, you're going from just fav story list, to fav author list as well! in fact i think i'll do that now!

Not much info here, but what you do have sounds interesting to start with... can't wait for more... of course I also wait eagerly for your other stories as well...

Luvs ya
BlueCherries chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I like it. I really do. It's got a good tone, great vibe. I love your stories and sincerely hope you keep writing!

Thanks for updating so frequently. You're awesome.
DeleteAbandonedDelete chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I'd love to see you continue this. Slytherin!Harry has always been one of my favorite types of stories. Keep up the good work :)
Kelly chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Hello! This seems excellent so far. I've seen plenty of 'What if Harry goes into Slytherin' stories, but this is the only one that seems interesting! :D You are quite a nice writer, keep up the good work. Are you going to explain the change in Harry's mantra? It's not required, of course, but I wondered if it'd pop up anywhere in the story ;D. Thanks for writing this!
Bratling chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Can't wait to see where you're going with this! Update soon.
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Thanks for letting me know about this in your review reply - this is a great way of introducing it. And Harry did really want to belong and all - it makes a lot of sense the way it's worked out. Great beginning xD
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Well... hi XD

So... Theo, Blaise and Harry as the new trio? XD

Kisses from Argentina!
Kenny's SpaceCadet chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
This is good so far!

I generally don't go for Slytherin Harry fics, but I was like, "it's by the person who's writing Whelp, it's got to be at least well written, right?"

And I already really like it.

:D

I think I am going to like this one.
ih8snape chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Very Good. Keep Up the good work!
8,499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 557 564 565 566 567