Reviews for Shattering World
valerie chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
wat? you should complete it with a happy ending... i wanna cry you made it too sad i feel so bad for gakuto (stupid yuushi) if i was ther i wouda beat the crap otta him for making gakuto go emo jk. but im serious i hate it wen stories are like it is so sad not that i hate yours but make it a happy ending... *sniff sniff*
Saphiress chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
T_T poor Gakuto
Saphiress chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I'm sorry I hav't read the story yet but when I read the word 'Australia' I laughed.
iPurpleBerri chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
hmm... i like the story... i sat here reading it for an hour! it was worth it.. :)

anyway, i like angst stories you make.. they're really... uh, how should i put it... angsty?

keep writing!
verbal acuity chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
You're so...hyper. ._. I wanna hug you. XD

I liked it. It kinda made me sad. D,: I really like your stories and writing style. So much better than mine. D:

You're probably thinking.. 'this person's insane for reviewing like 7389452395 stories at once.' XDD I'm sorry!

Keep up the good work!
happyymint chapter 4 . 9/1/2007
When I read happy ending, I thought Yuushi would see the light and get back together with Gakuto, but I guess not...T_T So if your saying its not over, then are you going to continue it? XD
RaiPhoenix015 chapter 4 . 8/25/2007
Aw...It's a sad ending...WAH!

I cannot believe it ended like that, but it was nicely done. (Applause) I am a little sad though, since I like happy endings and all...but I think Yuushi is actually the type of person to lose his head and heart to tennis.

Though it is quite sad...Sigh...

If anybody will continue this, please let me know, but as of now (although I am a little sad) I love your fic!

Good job. Can't wait for the next stories you make.

Rai
CHLOROM3THAN3 chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
I didn't expect that ending... Poor Gaku-chan! DD:

Still, great angst fic. ) -favorites-

This story would make my friend very, very happy. She despises OshixGaku and seriously said that she thought Gakuto could go die somewhere along with Dan and Akutsu.
bjont chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Nice ending! Semi-sweet, and leaving us wanting more.. Always leave them wanting more.. OshiGaku, banzai.. There were a few type-o's in this chapter, but I understand that whilst in the heat of writing passion, type-o's are the least of one's concerns. Write more soon!
solaesce chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
Pretty good, but it seemed to have ended a little too quickly.
forgotten hyoshi chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
...great angst story. keep up the great writing
solaesce chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
A pretty good chapter. Keep up the good work!
pearlshadow03 chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
even its yaoi I still Love it..
forgotten hyoshi chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
Wow. This fic is like, one of the best I've read. And I read a lot. Update soon.
RaiPhoenix015 chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
OMG...Love the angst here.

I wonder who the kid is? Hmm...

"Great, now I'm getting suicidal thoughts,"

Uh-oh...

"Luck was too stupid for that."

I somewhat agree with this statement.

"Do I really need to live anymore?"

UH-OH..A big OMG here. I am sensing suicide vibes here.

Can't wait for the next chappie.

Rai