Reviews for East Hall Mighty WildDucks
aroundsundown chapter 12 . 2/3
Would have been nice to know how you imagined everything played out.
aroundsundown chapter 8 . 2/3
I love the interactions between everyone but I completely disapprove of AdamTaylor and ChadJulie. I'm trying very hard not to let it affect my reading enjoyment.
Deena chapter 8 . 3/28/2011
Omg, this is so good. I'm like actually upset about the couples' dilemmas. Which means ur writing/story telling is fabulous!
Sassy26 chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
I LOVE IT! lol didn't think I would to be honest but you did a great job. It's great. Update soon.
RedRangerBelt chapter 12 . 9/18/2009
Very interesting. It's a really funny story. So are Julie and Adam ever going to tell each other?
Celestial Pendent chapter 12 . 11/9/2008
Rent Quote! Rent Quote! I saw that! Great story. Please keep updateing.
reader-babe chapter 12 . 8/31/2008
please update
smartbookworm chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
Good Story. You should Maybe have them go on a road trip to Either Eden Hall or The other school so everyone can met. maybe for a break. keep writing. good story.
tudilovesyou chapter 12 . 2/9/2008
AW Rent! lol that was such a cute little moment! Love it update soon
guessgirl chapter 12 . 2/9/2008
Excellent job, I loved the Portman/Sharpay bits and the Julie/Charlie conflict is an interesting one as well. Keep up the great work, can't wait for more.
dreamer 3097 chapter 12 . 2/9/2008
a good chapter
agentrock chapter 12 . 2/8/2008
"And that boys and girls, is how Dean Portman permanently removed the stick from Sharpay Evans’s ass."

That part made me laugh out loud. Good job so far. This story is interesting and original. Keep up the good work and continue soon. I'll be looking for more!
BadgerInMySoup chapter 12 . 2/8/2008
Haha, I don't normally reivew but I totally caught that Rent reference and had to say something. I liked this chapter a lot, espeically the part about the stick and they, hem hem, rear end.
MiseryluvsDeath chapter 12 . 2/8/2008
Aww sweet Sharpay.
guessgirl chapter 11 . 2/4/2008
Can't believe I missed this, that'll teach me to pay more attention. I love all the different pairings, they seem completely crazy when you read them at first but as you read on they make sense, really well done. Please Update soon really loving this story and I can't wait to read what happens next.