Reviews for When You Say You Love Me
kingslayers chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This made me tear up. I loved Sirius and you are an amazing author.
RedAsARose chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
so, i think i should get credit for lending you the CD. just saying.

i love this story of yours! and i agree w/ angelica!

(ok i didn't really read it all, but i'm sure some of it was obsessing over how good this is)

yeah i know you posted it forever ago, but i never bothered to read it before :-P
IManageMyMischief chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
"I’m serious."

"That’s me."

OMG thats so funny. i couldn't stop laughing. great job!
snaplappl21 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Those were some cute little moments from their lives. I really liked it. The end was sad though, everytime I read that part in a fanfic where the bastard voldy comes, it makes me want to cry. but good writing, i liked this fic!
RemusSiriusJames chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Awesome job - I loved it
liz22463 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
aw! that was so cute! That made me cry! I know, I'm such a sap... I was also listening to the song while I was reading!
Beth5572 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007

K. East chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Oh god.

I thought it was really cute, especially with the Josh Groban song in there - I love Josh Groban, on a side note - until the end...and then it was just like...whoa. I want to cry. /

I mean, the ending. You saved those two lines for last, and...I think it's perfect. ;-;
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Oh, Wow, Margar, this is the perfect mix of humor, sadness, drama and romance. Fairy Bear agrees with me. Also she says 'hi' and that her name is way better then Billy's I mean Emmeline the Fairy Bear is an infinitly better name that Billy the Dinasour. So there. Anyway...

"This is it." James said, as he paced back and forth across the room. "The big day. What if she decides she doesn’t want to go through with it?"

"The world is going to explode and we’re all going to die." Remus promptly replied from behind the book he was reading. "And stop pacing already. You’re gonna wear a hole in that floor."

"Don’t stop pacing!" Sirius cried. "I wanna see you wear a hole in the floor, Prongsie!"

"Hey, I think it’s time to get out there." Peter said, glancing down at his watch.

James immediately stopped his pacing, and turned to face his three friends with a chalk-white face.

"I don’t think you should have told him that." Sirius commented as he observed James’ now shaking form.

Remus looked over the top of his book. "You know Sirius, you’re always surprising me with the randomly smart things you say." He glanced at his watch as well now. "Come on, James. Time to go. If you aren’t on time Lily will kill you."

"Or she’ll decide she doesn’t want to go through with it, because she wants a husband who’s on time for things." Sirius added.

Remus turned to Sirius as James sprinted out of the room. "What is it with you and being smart today? McGonagall would be so proud right now."

I loved this passage, because it especially had wonderful incharcterness hold on I think I just got an email, likely it's from you, now get the heck on gmail. NOW! Lol, the email was from you but it was actually just you updating and not actually you. Oh, yes, back to what I was saying and oh crap more email hold on one sec. Okay, so yes, I loved Sirius' parts in this, and Remus' as well they were completly perfect. Oh darnit more mail, this time it was you! lol. Anyway get on gmail. I loved it, fantastic story. Get on gmail. Amazing work. get on gmail.

In conclusion, it's a wonderful story,

Angelica and Emmeline "Emmy" the Fairy Bear