Reviews for Fairy Tales and Rubber Princes
kai chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This story is so cute oh my feels lol T.T
hY chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Aww this is really cute
Nami Erins chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I can't imagine Luffy and Usopp together because they are like the best-est of friends in the whole wide world and they will be best friends forever.

But this is too cute! Hahah! I defied my own logic and reasoning because of this. Good job! :)
Saluzozette chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I love it ! it's so cuuuuute ! .
SanityIsBoring chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This has to be the number one best One Piece oneshot EVER! This is like the old stories my Grandma used to tell me. Ah, memories. She would always leave the ending of the story open like that too so I could decide what happened. This story was a sheer delight. Thank you for writing it! You're AWESOME!
Lyneel chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
this must be one of my fav fairy tales ever! I love the Brave Knight Usopp and wise Usopp's magic of words. As much as Luffy's comments about the story - especially the last one... ;D

It was charming! Thank you very much for the effort of writing this fanfic and sharing! :)
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Dawwww, that's so cute! Very well-written, the fairy tale was cute and I liked the way you portrayed all the Straw Hats in the story... :D
he-adder chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
AUGH.

So cute!

I love the story, and how all the characters were perfectly in-character.

And how you tied all the details up in the end.

Great job!
Taisi chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
One Piece is my favorite manga by far, so I will definitely be attacking your page for its OP fics and reviewing them all. C: This was extremely adorable, 'cause UsoLu is adorable and there's NOT ENOUUUGH...
SunChildRay chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Loved the ending, and the story in general. Good work.
Anyjen chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Oh, the Odes of the Brave knight Usopp, who faced many perils to recue his Prince Luffy from the evil clutches of boredom. XD

I really liked this, particularly the end. Attaboy, Luffy! We all know stories have a better ending when it's you who makes it for them. :3

Really, this was great. I swear, I can really pìcture this as some sort of special in the anime. After Chopper Man, nothing surprises me... only the end would probably be a bit different. U

I loved dragon Zoro. XD
arppro chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
That was just full of aw! Loved it, such a good, Usopp-like story that he told, and very entertaining. Very well done! Man, I love this pairing!
Lotus-chan chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
This fic is full of win and awesome. I loved the fairy tale and the Lusopp sprinkles were a fluffy touch. _ It was all very well written and IC. I hope you've written/will write more coz the world needs more (good) Lusopp!
Lament of Meow chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I am now officially a puddle of goo.

Blurghah...