Reviews for Belief, Another Version
emmanarchy chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
ughhh so good :'(
Harmony4life chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
it is so beautiful...yet incomplete.
You writes so well, a magnificent anatomy of emotions!
I really love it but can't help the wistful aftertaste in the my throat.
I think i might want to cry WITH Hermione and FOR Harry.
Poor the broken hero, the one who never knows love in its true nature
and please, stop his Hermione from turning back to him...due to fear and weakness!
he needs her so much! He wouldn't survive without her!
Harmony for eternity, no question!
Calque chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I've never read the original (I think it's been removed) but I can't imagine it being better than this. Dark and bittersweet - I love that you left it open to interpretation. The situation just seems very honest and real, considering the situation the characters found themselves after Ron's absence. Lovely story.
latheniend chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Loved it! Absolutely loved it. Ever since I read DH I've been imagining this kind of stories in my mind, and I have had something like this on mind, but this is just GR-EAT! I loved the original version, but this one is perfect!
MmeFleiss chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
I love how you mirrored the original and yet remained distinct from it. Your writing is just plain hot.
Lacrymose chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Beautiful.
A.E. McCarley chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
very good and i liked the sensory details.
meeker004 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I really like what you did with the story! It's a really interesting spin on the relationship. I had definitely tried to leave it ambiguous as to Hermione's intentions and reasons for consenting, but I think the way you played it seemed much more plausible to me. Wonderful job!
AmethystDreamer chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
That was really good! I loved the way you used the U2 lyrics in it. "With or with out you" right? They fit perfectly, and you did a really good job with this.